JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#41 (permalink))
Old
Mattleninja (Offline)
I cannot be defeated

10-22-2007, 11:03 AM

I'm glad we have idiots like Kaicui in the World, it supports my argument for involuntary euthanasia and cleansing the gene pool.

(#42 (permalink))
Old
MariYa (Offline)
JF Old Timer

10-22-2007, 11:10 AM

LOL, I think that's too much even for Kakui. The gene pool thing and euthanasia...I will just ignore his comments...And may I suggest to do the same, instead of wasting jf space on him..

I try to run away, forget it all…
The years pass, but pain remains.
These memories are like a thorn
Embedded deep in my heart…
It’s draining me drop by drop.
I can’t stop thinking about the past
The pain is too great, to just let it pass..
(#43 (permalink))
Old
xYinniex (Offline)
Quit yo' jibber jabber!

10-22-2007, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariYa View Post
LOL, I think that's too much even for Kakui. The gene pool thing and euthanasia...I will just ignore his comments...And may I suggest to do the same, instead of wasting jf space on him..
if i may say so. i think Kai just wants to put across the view that he doesn't like wannabes. I don't think he's racially predjudiced, just that he thinks that a few too many people try to dress japanese and sometimes, it doesn't suit them.

"I'm sorry, but i must have given you the impression that I actually care about your opinions"
(#44 (permalink))
Old
Kaicui (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

10-22-2007, 09:01 PM

lol the only reason i was different was because not everyone were being such spamming ass dicks b4
(#45 (permalink))
Old
Kaicui (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

10-22-2007, 09:05 PM

Quote:

jf space?lol jf's space has already been filled by spam

lol all i said was i dont like providing japanese wear to non japanese. It just like saying a black guy wouldnt wanna see white american eagle/hollister boys wearing rocawear, akademiks, enyce shit/ghetto hood clothing. u know what i trying to prove?

Last edited by Kaicui : 10-22-2007 at 09:12 PM.
(#46 (permalink))
Old
MariYa (Offline)
JF Old Timer

10-23-2007, 10:21 AM

one thing is to say you don't like it, another thing is to say you won't show the website to non Japanese people.
Like for example you may tell us the site but say that you dont like when other nationalities wear Japanese stuff. BTW. What about Japanese electronics in peoples homes ? We shouldnt use it either?(Sony electronics, Seiko watches, Nikon)?

(#47 (permalink))
Old
dragonflyheels (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via AIM to dragonflyheels Send a message via MSN to dragonflyheels
10-23-2007, 11:08 AM

Quote:
one thing is to say you don't like it, another thing is to say you won't show the website to non Japanese people.
Like for example you may tell us the site but say that you dont like when other nationalities wear Japanese stuff. BTW. What about Japanese electronics in peoples homes ? We shouldnt use it either?(Sony electronics, Seiko watches, Nikon)?
Excellent point about the electronics...

And lol... if cutures didn't cross and share their clothing, everyone would be naked! (doesn't sound too bad lol... joking)
It's like saying you have to wear chav get-up if you're British and noone else in the world can wear tracksuits and burberry caps, but the British.
Plus you guys don't really need to buy clothes from Japanese sites, because in most big cities you'll be able to find items similar to the clothing designed by Japanese designers- regardless of whether it came from Japan or elsewhere.
In England Blue Banana has some stuff you can probably smash together to give a "Japanese style" look... regardless of the fact the clothes were probably sewn together in Bangladesh or wherever... In fact I'll go check where my top I got from there comes from... and it's from India.

Blue Banana - Body Jewellery, Alternative Clothing and Accessories

In Birmingham, England there's also Oasis market, huge multi-level place, sells nearly every alternative- and some normal- style(s). There's bound to be loads of shops in London too.
Then again you guys might only want stuff that actually comes from Japanese designers... personally I go for how the items look rather than what designer they come from. I do like to think I have my own little style going on, but people judge, so I don't mind whether people want to put me as long as it's not chav -.- that'd be bad.
As for the wannabes thing... I think it only applies to people who actually want to be Japanese- I mean people that want to have the Japanese features. That reminds me (sorry this is long) I was looking at the plastic surgery in Japan on some Japanese models and stars and I noticed most of them had their eyes widened... and why do Japanese people dye their hair colours like blonde and auburn? (Sorry for attacking the Japanese here... I know other people from different races- not exculding white people- do this kind of thing too).
Another example... I think too much... EMO! I liked the emo fashion for a period of time and looked like an emo, but I didn't do things associated with being emo, like cutting myself, hanging about pigeon park, etc. So for that example, my point is: fashion is fashion... it doesn't matter who wears it! However, I do agree that some people have to be conscious of what they put on in the morning, some looks don't suit everyone immediately.
Sorry for the length.
(#48 (permalink))
Old
MariYa (Offline)
JF Old Timer

10-23-2007, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonflyheels View Post
Excellent point about the electronics...

And lol... if cutures didn't cross and share their clothing, everyone would be naked! (doesn't sound too bad lol... joking)
It's like saying you have to wear chav get-up if you're British and noone else in the world can wear tracksuits and burberry caps, but the British.
Plus you guys don't really need to buy clothes from Japanese sites, because in most big cities you'll be able to find items similar to the clothing designed by Japanese designers- regardless of whether it came from Japan or elsewhere.
In England Blue Banana has some stuff you can probably smash together to give a "Japanese style" look... regardless of the fact the clothes were probably sewn together in Bangladesh or wherever... In fact I'll go check where my top I got from there comes from... and it's from India.

Blue Banana - Body Jewellery, Alternative Clothing and Accessories

In Birmingham, England there's also Oasis market, huge multi-level place, sells nearly every alternative- and some normal- style(s). There's bound to be loads of shops in London too.
Then again you guys might only want stuff that actually comes from Japanese designers... personally I go for how the items look rather than what designer they come from. I do like to think I have my own little style going on, but people judge, so I don't mind whether people want to put me as long as it's not chav -.- that'd be bad.
As for the wannabes thing... I think it only applies to people who actually want to be Japanese- I mean people that want to have the Japanese features. That reminds me (sorry this is long) I was looking at the plastic surgery in Japan on some Japanese models and stars and I noticed most of them had their eyes widened... and why do Japanese people dye their hair colours like blonde and auburn? (Sorry for attacking the Japanese here... I know other people from different races- not exculding white people- do this kind of thing too).
Another example... I think too much... EMO! I liked the emo fashion for a period of time and looked like an emo, but I didn't do things associated with being emo, like cutting myself, hanging about pigeon park, etc. So for that example, my point is: fashion is fashion... it doesn't matter who wears it! However, I do agree that some people have to be conscious of what they put on in the morning, some looks don't suit everyone immediately.
Sorry for the length.
Good point!!!!

(#49 (permalink))
Old
Kawaii12 (Offline)
New to JF

Yeah..I Understand - 10-23-2007, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaicui View Post
jf space?lol jf's space has already been filled by spam

lol all i said was i dont like providing japanese wear to non japanese. It just like saying a black guy wouldnt wanna see white american eagle/hollister boys wearing rocawear, akademiks, enyce shit/ghetto hood clothing. u know what i trying to prove?
Oh right i can relate to that...cos the black boys here (in London) are quite racist...if a "white boy" is wearing rocawear they get cussed or get "jacked" (steal) their clothes...which is quite harsh...I dont agree with it
(#50 (permalink))
Old
dragonflyheels (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via AIM to dragonflyheels Send a message via MSN to dragonflyheels
10-24-2007, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawaii12 View Post
Oh right i can relate to that...cos the black boys here (in London) are quite racist...if a "white boy" is wearing rocawear they get cussed or get "jacked" (steal) their clothes...which is quite harsh...I dont agree with it
I don't think people should be afraid to wear stuff because they think someone is going to attack them for it. And I know this may sound a bit harsh, but it seems to be a serious crime if something like what you mentioned happens to a black guy- it's labelled "racist", but people couldn't care less if it happens to a white guy, it doesn't seem to be racist then. However, I do guess it depends on where you go, Birmingham actually seems pretty friendly compared to most other cities... like Islamic/Sikh/hindu people mix with Christian/atheist/other religions. Like in college there is a large group of Indian people- that play all the proper Indian music and talk about their religion and culture- and they have Chinese/Japanese friends and white friends. It's like me and my friend, she's a muslim and lives by her culture and religion and I'm pretty much atheist and don't live by any religious standard- I wasn't brought up in a religious family.
Anyways, I'm rambling... but what I'm trying to say is that people should be able to mix confidently- whether that is in appearance [clothing] or mentality- without others discriminating against them. Also discrimination, mentioned and shown in this thread should be seen as a complete wrong, and even get to the level where society shuns this kind of behaviour!

Or we could all just go naked

EDIT: By the way: Apparel I haven't looked around the site yet; I don't really need more clothes and other possessions, lol.

Last edited by dragonflyheels : 10-24-2007 at 12:50 PM.