LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Miyavifan (Offline)
I Support DBSK always...

11-10-2009, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by superabbytcs View Post
Oh, I thought there was. Maybe only in Super Targets? Because I'm pretty sure mine does.

That could be.

hide... always in my heart. I love you.... my pink spider....
My one wish is 2 meet Kyo. seriously.
R.I.P. Jasmine....
(#12 (permalink))
Old
magicalgirlj (Offline)
moetaku

11-29-2009, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Oh, well welcome! ^^ Hope you enjoy it here. You can find pocky or yanyan or Botan candy in the Asian food aisle at most food market stores like Walmart and Target.
my Walmart only has Pocky, I love Pocky and Yan Yan

avatar- Kamio Misuzu from Air tv
please buy anime DVD's and manga
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Fallyn (Offline)
New to JF

12-14-2009, 01:16 AM

I haven't had Kompeito myself, I've seen it though down at the market I go to, to get my pocky (yum strawberry cream pocky! XD). I'll have to give it a try, I like let me see if I can remember what it's called -thinks- Flower Kiss candy? Friend got me hooked back in HS.

“Death does not concern us, because as long as we exist, death is not here. And when it does come, we no longer exist.” ~Epicurus
(#14 (permalink))
Old
minimin (Offline)
Reeta-Leena Korhola

Send a message via AIM to minimin Send a message via MSN to minimin
12-18-2009, 03:09 PM

I used to buy these all the time when i was in california Japanese Fruit Gummy Candy from Kasugai - Apple - 135g but since i moved again I dont have anymore asian stores around here.

Rest in peace Kyle <3
(#15 (permalink))
Old
Stevenator (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via Yahoo to Stevenator
12-18-2009, 07:29 PM

Hey, remember on iCarly movie: iGo to Japan that Spencer mistaken soap as Japanese candy? That was funny!

On topic: I'm pretty sure that the japanese candy will be delicious^^

"Around here, however we don't look backwards for very long, we keep moving foward, opening up new doors and doing new things because were curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths."

-Walt Disney
(#16 (permalink))
Old
superabbytcs (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via AIM to superabbytcs Send a message via MSN to superabbytcs Send a message via Yahoo to superabbytcs
12-20-2009, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallyn View Post
I haven't had Kompeito myself, I've seen it though down at the market I go to, to get my pocky (yum strawberry cream pocky! XD). I'll have to give it a try, I like let me see if I can remember what it's called -thinks- Flower Kiss candy? Friend got me hooked back in HS.
Oh cool! What is Flower Kiss candy? Sounds interesting. =)
(#17 (permalink))
Old
superabbytcs (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via AIM to superabbytcs Send a message via MSN to superabbytcs Send a message via Yahoo to superabbytcs
12-20-2009, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by minimin View Post
I used to buy these all the time when i was in california Japanese Fruit Gummy Candy from Kasugai - Apple - 135g but since i moved again I dont have anymore asian stores around here.
Oh those look yummy! And I understand. I am in the same sad situation. =( I used to live in Washington where there were plenty of Japanese markets and restaurants but now I live in Minnesota and there's nothing. ><;
(#18 (permalink))
Old
superabbytcs (Offline)
JF Regular

12-20-2009, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevenator View Post
Hey, remember on iCarly movie: iGo to Japan that Spencer mistaken soap as Japanese candy? That was funny!

On topic: I'm pretty sure that the japanese candy will be delicious^^
Haha. I've never actually seen that but it sounds funny! I should check it out sometime.

Japanese candy is delicious. Pocky or Yan Yan are great starters if you don't feel too experimental at first. ^^
(#19 (permalink))
Old
princessmarisa (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-20-2009, 10:17 PM

mmmm kompieto
all Japanese candy is so sweet, I don't really count Pocky and things though, as they just seem like western chocolate biscuit thingies. Having said that I would kill for some biz right now.
Best place to get random Japanese candy are the little markets on the walks up to really touristy shrines, and also this little place just outside tokyo called candy alley
except we got totally lost trying to find it, when we finally did it was really really busy, then we got lost trying to find our way back to a train station!
So worth it for the adventure to candy land though hehe
(#20 (permalink))
Old
PockyMePink (Offline)
=\

Send a message via MSN to PockyMePink
12-20-2009, 10:42 PM

Quote:
Haha. I've never actually seen that but it sounds funny! I should check it out sometime.

Japanese candy is delicious. Pocky or Yan Yan are great starters if you don't feel too experimental at first. ^^
Don't, iCarly is one of those shows disgracing this generation.
It made me sad that a stupid webshow where they scream "HAMM!!" for their comedy punchlines every three seconds won against a good Japanese comedy, in a contest held within JAPAN itself! *rants more on iCarly's ignorance*

Anywho, my favorite Japanese candies are Yan Yan and Hi-Chew. There are also these delicious cookie things I came across called Collon, as well as D'asses - they were very tasty.

Pocky is good as well, but only in flavors such as milk, or when it's dipped in cookie crumbs.