(#21 (permalink))
Old
minimin (Offline)
Reeta-Leena Korhola

Send a message via AIM to minimin Send a message via MSN to minimin
12-22-2009, 12:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by superabbytcs View Post
Oh those look yummy! And I understand. I am in the same sad situation. =( I used to live in Washington where there were plenty of Japanese markets and restaurants but now I live in Minnesota and there's nothing. ><;
Yeh its so sad, I really loved that candy and now Id have to go and buy it online. These Moves sure are upsetting : ( Memphis sucks

Rest in peace Kyle <3
(#22 (permalink))
Old
KeithDas (Offline)
JF Regular

hmm - 01-06-2010, 09:09 PM

Recently i found a place to get all kinds of candy shipped from japan so i splurged and ordered like 300$ worth of random japanese candy to get a run of a miniscule amount of japanese candy.
(#23 (permalink))
Old
superabbytcs (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via AIM to superabbytcs Send a message via MSN to superabbytcs Send a message via Yahoo to superabbytcs
01-08-2010, 11:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessmarisa View Post
mmmm kompieto
all Japanese candy is so sweet, I don't really count Pocky and things though, as they just seem like western chocolate biscuit thingies. Having said that I would kill for some biz right now.
Best place to get random Japanese candy are the little markets on the walks up to really touristy shrines, and also this little place just outside tokyo called candy alley
except we got totally lost trying to find it, when we finally did it was really really busy, then we got lost trying to find our way back to a train station!
So worth it for the adventure to candy land though hehe
Yeah I suppose. It kind of amuses me how some of my friends try Pocky and think they are being so brave by trying something "foreign".

That sounds cool! Did you ever accidently buy something that wasn't what you expected it to be? I got a drink once that looked like a little bottle of flavored milk, but on the side wrapper it showed a picture of an egg. xD I still drank it and it was good but I never found out if it actually had egg in it or not. Lol.
(#24 (permalink))
Old
superabbytcs (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via AIM to superabbytcs Send a message via MSN to superabbytcs Send a message via Yahoo to superabbytcs
01-09-2010, 12:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PockyMePink View Post
Don't, iCarly is one of those shows disgracing this generation.
It made me sad that a stupid webshow where they scream "HAMM!!" for their comedy punchlines every three seconds won against a good Japanese comedy, in a contest held within JAPAN itself! *rants more on iCarly's ignorance*

Anywho, my favorite Japanese candies are Yan Yan and Hi-Chew. There are also these delicious cookie things I came across called Collon, as well as D'asses - they were very tasty.

Pocky is good as well, but only in flavors such as milk, or when it's dipped in cookie crumbs.
Oh really? Haha. Weird.

Yeah one of my favorite flavors (that I have tried) is the chocolate Pocky with cookie bits on it. The other candies you mentioned sound interesting. -Searches for them online-
(#25 (permalink))
Old
superabbytcs (Offline)
JF Regular

01-09-2010, 12:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by minimin View Post
Yeh its so sad, I really loved that candy and now Id have to go and buy it online. These Moves sure are upsetting : ( Memphis sucks
Yes. I sympathize. ='( Buying things online is so much more expensive too... -.-
(#26 (permalink))
Old
superabbytcs (Offline)
JF Regular

01-09-2010, 12:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeithDas View Post
Recently i found a place to get all kinds of candy shipped from japan so i splurged and ordered like 300$ worth of random japanese candy to get a run of a miniscule amount of japanese candy.
Haha. Oh really? Sounds like fun! Now you have a stash for parties, hanging out with friends, or for just pure "you time". Haha.
(#27 (permalink))
Old
KeithDas (Offline)
JF Regular

heh - 01-10-2010, 09:35 PM

True that is lol i will create a giant horde of japanese candy !
(#28 (permalink))
Old
superabbytcs (Offline)
JF Regular

01-10-2010, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeithDas View Post
True that is lol i will create a giant horde of japanese candy !
Yeah. ^^ It's always fun.
(#29 (permalink))
Old
Formonitrile (Offline)
JF Regular

01-11-2010, 01:18 AM

Haha, I have quite the stash myself of Japanese candy.
I am partial to "Juicy Drop" hard fruit candies and anything Ramune or fizzy or yogurt XD
(#30 (permalink))
Old
superabbytcs (Offline)
JF Regular

01-18-2010, 12:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formonitrile View Post
Haha, I have quite the stash myself of Japanese candy.
I am partial to "Juicy Drop" hard fruit candies and anything Ramune or fizzy or yogurt XD
Ahh yes the fizzy candy is truly the best hard candy I have ever had. The Ramune is delicious too! I have a hard time dislodging the glass ball though. xD