LinkBack Thread Tools
(#51 (permalink))
Old
Acidreptile (Offline)
JF Old Timer

04-07-2007, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo_Kittie View Post
I'm not against rappers and MCs personally, but it really sucks... They just think they're cool with XXXL tee-shirts and caps.. All they have in their videos are half naked girls dancing around like hookers...
Like I said, nothing personal... <_<;

J-rock is pure, it's nice and they're not ashamed of themselves. And just because they speak a language only folks that know it could understand, foreign people make fun of them.

I LOV J-PEOPLE <333 *totally pissed*
You are absolutely right!Rap stinks,it's not even music,except by Public Enemy and Run DMC perphaps.It's just something for MTV and people who have low self-esteem and need to think they are cool.
(#52 (permalink))
Old
Jo_Kittie (Offline)
Still owns Uruha's ass.

Send a message via MSN to Jo_Kittie
04-07-2007, 05:43 PM

Watashi wa jinshuteki yuuetsukan ni taishi te mattaku aru! Soshite toki sorega nihon no hitobito nitsuitearu desu...ARGH!!! Kyo ga shitagatte nakattara watashi wa iu karadearu kare ga kouryuu surukotowo eta noha kare ga watashi wo goukan shitakotowo atsui. Soshitedaremo watashi no chiisa i akanbou ni tasshi, kizutsu kerukotogadekinai! @_@ <3

x麗 性x

last.fmfacialbookfamilyyoutube

Uruha, Bou, Yuuto, Shiyuu, Yuuichi, Yomi, Hiko, Hide, Zero
(#53 (permalink))
Old
The_Color_of_Obscurity (Offline)
New to JF

Location: A hole of a town so deep, you can feel the flames of hell tickling your feet
04-11-2007, 11:10 PM

-makes face- i personally don't like rap AT ALL. and it annoys the hell outa me that thats all thats played anywere anymore. not to mention the idiots that decide they're gonna be 'gangsta's'. feh, that describes most of the idiotic white boys in my town. but one question: wut is the thought process behind trying to be all 'badass' and running from the cops when running is impossible because their pants are almost down to their knees? i've never gotten that, and i probably never will.

Tears taste like wine and I'm addicted
(#54 (permalink))
Old
bleedingboy (Offline)
incandescent sleep

Send a message via Yahoo to bleedingboy Send a message via Skype™ to bleedingboy
04-12-2007, 12:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acidreptile View Post
You did not mentioned Sober!
dude i love their music. all of it. i don't leave one behind. but then those are just referrals.

"evaporated the fur because it covers them if you only knew the plans they had for us." -the mars volta; eriatarka

i bet you have something sexy for me.. show it then!
(#55 (permalink))
Old
bleedingboy (Offline)
incandescent sleep

Send a message via Yahoo to bleedingboy Send a message via Skype™ to bleedingboy
04-12-2007, 12:41 AM

yeah. i have this boss who was convinced by the manager, that i listen to heavy metal music, and all she could look at is how i wear my clothes. and so i said. LOL.

what they don't know is that i play almost every instruments, and collects ethnic instruments, and i make my own music.

not only that, i know classical music more and hardcore second. well to be honest i listen to any type of music, except RnB. well i listen to some but not all. I can enjoy your grandmother's old record, and i can scream with any hardcore band.

so there i was, being criticized... then there was the part that there was some song playing on the radio. i said, "wow" and it was really old school. and she had to comment, she just had to. so i gave her an answer. i told her, that song is "to sir, with love" it was also performed by several bands, and had a movie too. then every old school song, i gave detail. then that day, i wanted to rub it in. so i bought a guitar and played almost every classical song i know that could fit in a 2 hour ride. but that was not enough... i noticed she was looking. so i did some exhibition and just did tappings rather than plucking on a very common song she saw in the movie "my sassy girl", that bach song.

lol. from there on forth, she was pawned. and she could never ever give comment with my music. not anymore.

just recently, she heard me listening to rosemary clooney and perez prado's - sway. then she said "isn't that the song by pussycat dolls?"

lol... she's actually a joke. she's being too proud, and plays jazz music on times to make us think she's sophisticated, but the truth is, she actually doesn't enjoy it, it's for show. and why put jazz on a "get wasted" party. jazz is for savoring every note... how do you taste that?

and she doesn't even know the artist's name. then i want to rub it in again, but then.. i noticed that... she's not really into jazz, i was playing the guitar, with chuck mangione's feel so good, and she says you only know alternative music. i was going, LOL! ROFL! LOL! ROFL! hahahahaahhahhah )

"evaporated the fur because it covers them if you only knew the plans they had for us." -the mars volta; eriatarka

i bet you have something sexy for me.. show it then!
(#56 (permalink))
Old
XjhonnyX (Offline)
grrr... &amp;al;yousuck!!

Send a message via MSN to XjhonnyX Send a message via Yahoo to XjhonnyX
05-08-2007, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarumonoKyo View Post
My family and friends have been making fun of me for listening to Dir en Grey. They keep saying stuff like "how can you listen to that stupid jap music? you cant even understand it." then then mock it by trying to imitate a japanese person singing, but they aren't even speaking a real language.

My dad was the worst. But he didn't just get on about the music he was going full on about Pearl harbor and stuff like that.

Finally, yesterday i forced him to listen to my Dir en grey CD on my way home.
And guess what?

He fucking liked it o_o
People need to stop being racist about Japanese music.
And stop underestimating Jrock.
It is good, you just have to give it a chance.

But, he said they sounded like Tool. Who is Tool? D8
you know when your family does that, tell them if they really care for you they should support what you listen to also.
my family did that to me and it was lame. -.-""
but now that i have been listening to it for some years, my family is actually getting into it.

My heart bleeds,
Look at you hiding,
all the things to endure me.
I need you here with me,
Breathing,
wanting you to believe me,
I see you in all of these faces,
Blush with shame,
when I think of you,
and your pale skin.
I need you here with me,
Breathing,
I sell my soul for you...
(#57 (permalink))
Old
XjhonnyX (Offline)

05-08-2007, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarumonoKyo View Post
My family and friends have been making fun of me for listening to Dir en Grey. They keep saying stuff like "how can you listen to that stupid jap music? you cant even understand it." then then mock it by trying to imitate a japanese person singing, but they aren't even speaking a real language.

My dad was the worst. But he didn't just get on about the music he was going full on about Pearl harbor and stuff like that.

Finally, yesterday i forced him to listen to my Dir en grey CD on my way home.
And guess what?

He fucking liked it o_o
People need to stop being racist about Japanese music.
And stop underestimating Jrock.
It is good, you just have to give it a chance.

But, he said they sounded like Tool. Who is Tool? D8
you know when your family does that, tell them if they really care for you they should support what you listen to also.
my family did that to me and it was lame. -.-""
but now that i have been listening to it for some years, my family is actually getting into it.

My heart bleeds,
Look at you hiding,
I need you here with me,
Breathing,
Blush with shame,
when I think of you,
and your pale skin.
I need you here with me,
Breathing,
I sell my soul for you...
(#58 (permalink))
Old
Kaicui (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

05-08-2007, 02:58 PM

i never get made fun of..my dad listens to it with me...cuz we both understand it lol
(#59 (permalink))
Old
XjhonnyX (Offline)

05-08-2007, 03:00 PM

oh, hehe i am taking japanese in the summer hopefully.
and then some Korean XD

My heart bleeds,
Look at you hiding,
I need you here with me,
Breathing,
Blush with shame,
when I think of you,
and your pale skin.
I need you here with me,