pz ! <3

Last edited by KungMartin : 10-22-2010 at 05:27 PM. Reason: double post
(#612 (permalink))
Old
CoolNard (Offline)
Yours Rightfully Insolent

Send a message via MSN to CoolNard
10-22-2010, 05:40 PM

Lol, dude, what was that about not judging? >_< This sorta thing is different for different people. Green Day I just listen to for tunes, I also think the lyrics are a tad emo; doesn't go for all their songs, though.

I used to like L.P. a whole lot better back in their ol' days, the new albums just don't cut it for me. Shinoda's awesome, that's why without Shinoda, it's not... just not...

Heh, guess you aren't the same pop person I am.

And I still love Eminem's genius! =P

That's Dancehall? Pretty good, there's an Indian tinge to it, and I can understand why you can't really hear him, his accent is totally out there.

You know what, man, I gotta say a big thank you to you. I've been looking for Return to Innocence but couldn't find it because I didn't know the lyrics and the song title. Thanks! I'm exploring New Age, Enya's Only Time touches me, too. Soothes the mind and heart.

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.

Last edited by CoolNard : 10-22-2010 at 05:50 PM.
(#613 (permalink))
Old
KungMartin (Offline)
JF Old Timer

10-22-2010, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolNard View Post
Lol, dude, what was that about not judging? >_< This sorta thing is different for different people. Green Day I just listen to for tunes, I also think the lyrics are a tad emo; doesn't go for all their songs, though.

No worries dude I'm just messing with u a bit, nothing wrong with liking them;D

Quote:
I used to like L.P. a whole lot better back in their ol' days, the new albums just don't cut it for me. Shinoda's awesome, that's why without Shinoda, it's not... just not...
Yep!!!

Quote:
That's Dancehall? Pretty good, there's an Indian tinge to it, and I can understand why you can't really hear him, his accent is totally out there.
Yeah it's a Jamaican genre, so it's Jamaican english. But this is RLY jamaican english, it's like a whole different language=PP

Quote:
You know what, man, I gotta say a big thank you to you. I've been looking for Return to Innocence but couldn't find it because I didn't know the lyrics and the song title. Thanks!
No worries dude!!!!

I also found it about a year ago thx to a close friend. We were outside taking a walk at night and sharing a joint (no we're not potheads, we don't do this every day), and while we were walking he was imitating the chant part (u know the part that sounds like an native american chant) cuz he was listening to it on his mp3 player, and I was like "man that song rox, but i forgot what it's called"

so before we parted he pretty much told me to put on return to innocence. I got struck with major nostalgia, cuz first time I heard that song was like when I was a little kid and my dad used to listen to Enigma

pz ! <3

Last edited by KungMartin : 10-22-2010 at 05:57 PM.
(#614 (permalink))
Old
BakaTensei (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via MSN to BakaTensei
10-22-2010, 05:59 PM

Song by Glen Hansard for the movie once...getting amazing towards the end haha
(#615 (permalink))
Old
JamboP26 (Offline)
日本オタク

Send a message via MSN to JamboP26
10-22-2010, 06:00 PM

Some awesome bands there, CoolNard. As far as rap goes, I like one or two songs here & there - Jay-Z's 99 Problems, Couple by Xzibit etc. Too wrapped up in the Japanese tunes though at the moment. lol

I'm a Cafe-kko, Nyappy in the World. But GazeRock is not dead. 「Sixth Gun」です

An Cafe, Vidoll, Versailles, Dir En Grey, Deathgaze, the GazettE, alice nine., UVERworld, Kiryu , YUI, AKB48, Buono!, Berryz Koubou, C-ute, S/mileage, Morning Musume, Zoro, Lolita23Q, Visual Kei, Oshare Kei, J-Rock, J-Pop, Idol groups FTW (≧∀≦)
(#616 (permalink))
Old
CoolNard (Offline)
Yours Rightfully Insolent

Send a message via MSN to CoolNard
10-22-2010, 06:16 PM

Aw, man, can't believe the messer got messed with. Haha xD

Yeah, I know what you mean. I listened to those songs when I was a kid, too, but when I grew up, I lost contact with them and couldn't put my finger on what forms of epicness those were. I edited my previous post, but I guess you didn't see it. I'm now exploring New Age, and I also like Enya's Only Time. I love how they soothe the mind and heart.

@Jambo I wish I could say the same for your bands, but I hardly recognize any of them, sorry >.< Oh yeah, I forgot about Jay-Z and Xzibit! o.o

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.

Last edited by CoolNard : 10-22-2010 at 06:19 PM.
(#617 (permalink))
Old
KungMartin (Offline)
JF Old Timer

10-22-2010, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamboP26 View Post
As far as rap goes, I like one or two songs here & there - Jay-Z's 99 Problems, Couple by Xzibit etc.
lol piiiimp myy riiide!! xzibit's music sucks though, i can't believe u like anything with him=P

but the fact that u are able to enjoy j-rock AND rap (which are so different) is just hot=D

also, at the end of the day, no rapper beats the legend himself

RIP !!!!!

This song is one of the biggest classics in history, and it's actually rap (rap songs are never a classic, cuz it's usually precieved as immature music=S which i agree on for the most part, but there are exceptions)

but this song was an even bigger hit

Quote:
I'm now exploring New Age, and I also like Enya's Only Time. I love how they soothe the mind and heart.o
Yeah that song makes me cry like a girl!!!=P It's so soothing !!

pz ! <3

Last edited by KungMartin : 10-22-2010 at 06:33 PM.
(#618 (permalink))
Old
KungMartin (Offline)
JF Old Timer

10-22-2010, 06:24 PM

I might as well write this in this post cuz my post is anyways going to stay here

to CoolNard, have u ever heard ERA? They make pretty good new age music, and they sing in latin which is pretty sweet

This song is good

ALso, this is good music no matter what anyone says!!!

also sorry for double post=/

pz ! <3

Last edited by KungMartin : 10-22-2010 at 07:04 PM.
(#619 (permalink))
Old
JamboP26 (Offline)
日本オタク

Send a message via MSN to JamboP26
10-22-2010, 07:20 PM

Thanks, KungMartin. I have a wide musical taste, but some music I can't stand. Like western pop, classical music etc. (unless Japanese or Chinese. lol) I love J-Pop too. Especially, the Hello! Project girls

...& I absolutely love Coolio's 'Gangsta's Paradise'. That is an f***in' tune!!

I'm a Cafe-kko, Nyappy in the World. But GazeRock is not dead. 「Sixth Gun」です

An Cafe, Vidoll, Versailles, Dir En Grey, Deathgaze, the GazettE, alice nine., UVERworld, Kiryu , YUI, AKB48, Buono!, Berryz Koubou, C-ute, S/mileage, Morning Musume, Zoro, Lolita23Q, Visual Kei, Oshare Kei, J-Rock, J-Pop, Idol groups FTW (≧∀≦)
(#620 (permalink))
Old
KungMartin (Offline)
JF Old Timer

10-22-2010, 09:25 PM

^ Yeah that song is is ace=)

Also gotta love this song

it's so OG that it becomes automatically good=P ALso don't bother with the censored versions of this song, they just sound retarded>.<

pz ! <3

Last edited by KungMartin : 10-22-2010 at 09:30 PM.