JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#41 (permalink))
Old
Alastor (Offline)
JF Old Timer

04-17-2008, 07:35 PM

You really beat the whole game in one run the first time? And then you took care of Kirie with Type-14 film? The first time?
(#42 (permalink))
Old
MissMisa (Offline)
Fashion, Games + Art Mod.

04-17-2008, 07:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemhy View Post
LOL are you seriously that scared? XD I beat this game in a speedrun starting at midnight. Kirie is EASY, if you let her hit you, you kinda suck XD. In 3 Reika doesnt 1 hit you, shes just so damn strong >_>. your supposed too heal when shes choking you so the slam doesnt kill you. Kirie is SIMPLE. I beat her with 14 film! it just takes a little while.
She does kill you in one hit, you know when you go into black and while mode and shes running around with her hand out? If you get hit then, it's a one hit kill unless you have the stone mirror. The rest of her moves just do loadsa damage.

You only get hit by her in instant kill mode if your really unlucky because she goes kinda slow when shes doin it >.<
(#43 (permalink))
Old
Nemhy (Offline)
Dungeon Crawler

Send a message via AIM to Nemhy Send a message via MSN to Nemhy
04-17-2008, 07:46 PM

when I fought her at the very end she choked and slammed me like a rag doll

PSN: Nemhy
(#44 (permalink))
Old
Nemhy (Offline)
Dungeon Crawler

04-18-2008, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alastor View Post
You really beat the whole game in one run the first time? And then you took care of Kirie with Type-14 film? The first time?
No XD. the first time It took me a few days since I didn't constantly play since it was a friend's game. But I beat her with 37 film. My 2nd run I played when I got the game and used 14. and My midnight run was a speedrun I did a few nights ago and I used 14 XD. I mean sure I used 90 for the speed run but then I had a sepreate file that I used 14. BTW It was nightmare mode.

(#45 (permalink))
Old
Alastor (Offline)
JF Old Timer

04-18-2008, 01:42 PM

I was talking about the first time around. Took me about a week to complete Project Zero as I always thoroughly read everything, listened to all the tapes, etc. and I only played them past 10 PM. I think my completion time was 20-ish hours.

And on my first playthrough, I spent roughly 4 hours before reaching that last part, and by then the ghosts were even scarier and deadlier. So, with the appearance of Kirie - and considering what she had done in the past (storywise), that encounter was really, really spooky.

And I was all alone in the house.
(#46 (permalink))
Old
Nemhy (Offline)
Dungeon Crawler

04-18-2008, 01:57 PM

DEADLIER?! are you kidding me?! The ghosts in night 4 were CAKE INCLUDING Kirie compared to night 3's! The Himuro Master was the hardest boss in the game. Ever fight a Wondering Monk AND a long hair woman? NOT FUN. I think the hardest possible fight was 2 wondering monks.

I'm usually always home alone, you prob just scare easy :P The first play through I wouldve beat in one run if I had the game, I had too go over his house too play it. I still dominated it and RAPED Kirie. Did you try nightmare mode? Where there's like NO healing items, and you have too fight stronger ghosts WITHOUT the filiment? Try beating that in one run. XD

Back to my main point, KIRIE IS EASYYYYY! Shes slow! Fight Reika in 3....hell the little girl in 3 was more of a challenge then kirie.

(#47 (permalink))
Old
Alastor (Offline)
JF Old Timer

04-18-2008, 02:17 PM

I thought that samurai ghost thingy was alays around in night 4? Eh, I forgot.

Also, Kirie is deadliest because she kills you upon touch, so you can't argue against that.

And I'm not talking about the challenge, I think you're just missing my point... my point is that everything revolving the story, including the atmosphere during gameplay, makes Kirie kind of scary to fight.

I can play the game without being scared at all, but that's if I choose to remain outside the 4th wall, but if I let the game take me into its world...

I doubt Reika is more difficult. I played Project Zero 2 and 3 and stopped playing because they weren't quite as scary, and I was too good with the camera (i.e. whenever a ghost came at me, I just said cheese and tried to get the best score, rather than feeling the urge to just exorcise it).
(#48 (permalink))
Old
Nemhy (Offline)
Dungeon Crawler

04-18-2008, 04:55 PM

You never fought Reika so you can't really say is she's harder or easier. SURE Kirie IS the deadliest, but you really have to suck too get hit by her XD. I think 3 was the scariest. 2 was blegh.... I don't get why everyone says 1 is the scariest. I laughed through ALOT of it

(#49 (permalink))
Old
Alastor (Offline)
JF Old Timer

04-18-2008, 06:55 PM

Maybe 1 is the scariest because that's the first time you play a game like it? When I finished PZ1, and then played 2, I felt like, I wasn't that scared anymore. Oh yeah I was tense and creped out, but not as much as the first time around. Same with the 3rd, I just didn't find it scary enough.

And I can say Reika isn't that hard because Kirie wasn't hard due to gameplay difficulties. That's what I've been trying to say. Kirie is rather slow and isn't the hardest ghost to run away from. But it was the other things that made the battle hard. I'm pretty confident that by the time I'd have reached Reika, I would've been far less scared by the games, and my skills with the Camera Obscura would've heavily increased. The logical result is that the battle wouldn't be quite as hard ^^ That's my opinion on the whole thing
(#50 (permalink))
Old
Nemhy (Offline)
Dungeon Crawler

04-18-2008, 09:13 PM

Even if it IS your first time playing they get old pretty fast XD. Kirie is just a matter of coping with the earthquake and running XD. and yes shes easy too outrun.

2. OMG MISA IS THAT YOUR NEW HAIR?! IT's....BROWN!