JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#41 (permalink))
Old
Tyrien (Offline)
I'm e-vincible.

04-14-2008, 03:12 AM

*ahem*...

It's been a burning hole in my wallet ever since I got my PS2.

Some's borrowing LAIR and Uncharted. The two you can't see in there are Guitar Hero 3 and Unreal Tournament 3 (ran out of room so there in the stack covering the PS2 games). And Warhawk is right above Heavenly Sword, it just got cut off.

Someone is also borrowing my DBZ Brolly Blu-Ray too.

Yeaaaa... I waste way to much money on games...

I just realized how sad it is that I imported tales of rebirth and didn't even play it once yet >>;

Tyrien.DeviantArt~
As of 08/11/2008 5:33 PM Eastern Standard time I now officially own:
Miyavi, Kyo, Yuusuke, Maya, Gou, Aki, Aoi, Jun, Yusa, Jui, Key, Heechul, Yesung, Riku, Kei, Jyou, Satoshi, Takeru, Sin, Teddyloid, ♀Yooh♂, Reo, Tomoya, Tatsuro, Hitsugi, Kyoharu, Takanori Nishikawa, Jay Chou, Hirokai, Die, Kaoru, Shinya, and Toshiya.

Last edited by Tyrien : 04-14-2008 at 03:14 AM.
(#42 (permalink))
Old
Excessum (Offline)
Way too serious

Send a message via MSN to Excessum Send a message via Skype™ to Excessum
04-14-2008, 03:51 AM

Does anyone know if the modchip for PS3 is available already?

(#43 (permalink))
Old
Tyrien (Offline)
I'm e-vincible.

04-14-2008, 03:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excessum View Post
Does anyone know if the modchip for PS3 is available already?
ps3 mod chip - Google Search

Not worth it. You're better off installing Linux and hoping for a custom firmware hack. Or just installing linux if you want to use a PS3 to run emulators.

Tyrien.DeviantArt~
Miyavi, Kyo, Yuusuke, Maya, Gou, Aki, Aoi, Jun, Yusa, Jui, Key, Heechul, Yesung, Riku, Kei, Jyou, Satoshi, Takeru, Sin, Teddyloid, ♀Yooh♂, Reo, Tomoya, Tatsuro, Hitsugi, Kyoharu, Takanori Nishikawa, Jay Chou, Hirokai, Die, Kaoru, Shinya, and Toshiya.
(#44 (permalink))
Old
Excessum (Offline)
Way too serious

Send a message via MSN to Excessum Send a message via Skype™ to Excessum
04-14-2008, 05:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrien View Post
Not worth it. You're better off installing Linux and hoping for a custom firmware hack. Or just installing linux if you want to use a PS3 to run emulators.

Nope, better wait for a modchip and get a blueray burner X) Though there seems to be some out there already, need to keep an eye out on the Russian hackers, they were the 1st ones to hack PS2, yet they are usually working underground and you find out about their chips once the consoles appear on the market with modchips already pre-installed

Anywho, a question about UT3... do the PC version and PS3 share the same servers? (Had to sell my gaming pc before the full version of this game became available, so i can not check >_<)... it would be fun to watch how well dualshock-freaks do against a mouse holding FPS veterans

(#45 (permalink))
Old
Tyrien (Offline)
I'm e-vincible.

04-14-2008, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excessum View Post

Nope, better wait for a modchip and get a blueray burner X) Though there seems to be some out there already, need to keep an eye out on the Russian hackers, they were the 1st ones to hack PS2, yet they are usually working underground and you find out about their chips once the consoles appear on the market with modchips already pre-installed

Anywho, a question about UT3... do the PC version and PS3 share the same servers? (Had to sell my gaming pc before the full version of this game became available, so i can not check >_<)... it would be fun to watch how well dualshock-freaks do against a mouse holding FPS veterans
No they don't.

And you can use a Keyboard and Mouse on the PS3 version.

Tyrien.DeviantArt~
(#46 (permalink))
Old
Zagato289 (Offline)
Multi-Console Gamer

04-15-2008, 03:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrien View Post
*ahem*...

It's been a burning hole in my wallet ever since I got my PS2.

Some's borrowing LAIR and Uncharted. The two you can't see in there are Guitar Hero 3 and Unreal Tournament 3 (ran out of room so there in the stack covering the PS2 games). And Warhawk is right above Heavenly Sword, it just got cut off.

Someone is also borrowing my DBZ Brolly Blu-Ray too.

Yeaaaa... I waste way to much money on games...

I just realized how sad it is that I imported tales of rebirth and didn't even play it once yet >>;
wow cool
i should had stay with my old games. i sold most of them.

It's so easy, To think about Love, To Talk about Love, To wish for Love, But it's not always easy, To recognize Love, Even when we hold it.... In our hands."
--Jaka

(#47 (permalink))
Old
Tyrien (Offline)
I'm e-vincible.

04-15-2008, 03:33 AM

Yea after I got a really bad case of gamer nostalgia I decided to stop selling my old games. :/

Tyrien.DeviantArt~
(#48 (permalink))
Old
rwny1 (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via ICQ to rwny1 Send a message via AIM to rwny1 Send a message via MSN to rwny1 Send a message via Yahoo to rwny1 Send a message via Skype™ to rwny1
05-13-2008, 04:52 AM

hi all,

i just got mine last week...it took me awhile to find a mint condition 60gb region 1.

i cant wait to start getting the games and movies etc.

in my crazy hunt i also picked up a japanese 20gb ps3 region 2 new haha.

i have no use for it now since i finally found my 60gb ...i was also hoping to find it a good home since its backwards compatible with ps2 japanese games and region 2 dvds.

anyways its one of the reasons why im here haha im hoping to find someone who can put it to good use.

any recommendations for ps3 games?

Anyone interested in a 20GB PS3 new? If so PM me.
(#49 (permalink))
Old
Zagato289 (Offline)
Multi-Console Gamer

06-13-2008, 10:54 PM

Did anyone get MGS4. It's awesome!!

It's so easy, To think about Love, To Talk about Love, To wish for Love, But it's not always easy, To recognize Love, Even when we hold it.... In our hands."
--Jaka

(#50 (permalink))
Old
Tyrien (Offline)
I'm e-vincible.

06-13-2008, 11:18 PM

I picked up my preorder for the limited edition last night. It's amazing. Only really played it for like an hour last night and an hour this morning. :[

Tyrien.DeviantArt~