LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
MazarDantechildofdevil (Offline)
Hmm?

Send a message via MSN to MazarDantechildofdevil
Kingdom Hearts RP ~ Sign Up - 03-21-2007, 06:11 PM

~Posting Rules~
1. Posts in the Main thread are strictly for In character, if you want to make an Out of Character post use the: http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japa...oc-thread.html and if you want to sign up use: http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japa...E-sign-up.html
2. If you want to make a small comment in the Main Thread then put it in Brackets at the start of the post, you can also Bold it to make it clearer e.g Kingdom Hearts RP ~ Main Thread
3. You can post up to three times in a row (Game Managers are exempt from this) but there has to be a 1 hour gap from your last post. If someone posts after you you can reply immediately without having to wait.

Just thought I'd sort that out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kokugen View Post

~*~Keyblade War Roleplay~*~

First things first you post up your character sheet which is:

Userame: Your JF Forum Name
Name: Your name, anything you like be realistic though I doubt someone would christen their baby 'supermegapwnzer' or something like that.
Affiliation: The Darkness, the Light or the Twilight it's your choice please try to level it out so we don't have a 50 against 1
Physical Description: A short description of your character
Personality: A description of you personality
Bio: A short desription of your characters history and any recent events events in their life

~KeybladeInfo~

This is a keyblade war keyblade info is necessity

KB Name: Name of your keyblade please use an original one or there'll be squabbling over the existing ones (like Ultima Weapon)
KB Element: Any element affiliated to your KeyBlade
KB Description: A description of your keyblades appearence.
KB Origin: The origin of your Keyblade depending on your affiliation it should change
KB Strength: The strength of your Keyblade
KB Speed: The speed at which you can swing your keyblade
KB Reach: The reach of your keyblade
KB Skill: How well you can handle your keyblade
(About last 4 stats, you have 50 points to share between these four and you can pour all 50 into strength if you like but be aware that all the other stats will suffer significantly as the balancer I'll make sure )
KB Abilities: Special abilities that your KB has such as Explosion in KH2 or Strike Raid in KH1 (I don't mean like Combo plus)

~Rules~

1. No spam, if you're not posting anything related to the RP then don't post at all kthnx
2. Double posting allowed but there has to be a six hour + gap from your last post
3. No Godmodding e.g. Using some super attack to kill off all your enemies or dodging every attack from your enemies
4. No moving another persons character or giving them no way t avoid your attack
5. Please be as descriptive as possible in your posts they need to be longer then 4 lines and one paragraph at the least don't go into too much detail though

~Balancing~

I shall the the initial and primary balancer/GM of this roleplay I'll make sure that all of the characters attack etc fairly if you have a problem then PM me I'll try to rectify it.

I'll eventually look for other Balancers so that they can balance when I'm no here. I'll also be making the story flow as well which will probably ba a make up as I go along type one .

~Game Flow~

The game will flow as so, there will be the pre battle phase here travelling to other worlds and the such can be done also upgrading your keyblade and armour etc. This will be the starting stage but you won't be able to do any of this just yet it'll be like an initiation for soldiers and I'll breakdown the situation to them.

The next phase is when the battle happens this is when the majority of battling happens and will be the longest part.

The last stage is the after the battle stage which is when the story will continue and any bosses will appear, after this stage it will return of the first stage.

~So it begins~

And to start things off I'll post my character:

Userame: Kokugen
Name: Nakama
Affiliation: The Twilight
Physical Description: He wears a pair of light blue jeans which have a black stripe design down the side, he has s similarly design jacket over a black shirt which has the Kingdom Crown on the front in white. He wears pale blue shoes which have a bubble like design on the side. He has pale blue eyes and equally colored hair which spikes downwards.
Personality: Nakama is a very outgoing person who is willing to try out anything at least once this has made him a likeable person by a variety of people, he is also quite skilled in sports and is very athletic.
Bio: He has become more and more interested in a series of books he has found in his school which describe a keyblade war, he has discovered a great amount about them and is researching further.

KB Name: Nakama
KB Element: Wind
KB Origin: This keyblade was summoned from the will of Nakama's heart and given shape when he released a seal over one of the many keyblades.
KB Description: The keyblade handle is smooth and rounded with a sharp point at past the bottom of the handle, the blade itself flows upwards with three seperate bars the two outer ones white and the inner bar Green they join just before the key part which is a spiral of green and white metal.
KB Strength: 10
KB Speed: 13
KB Reach: 9
KB Skill: 18
KB Abilities:
Zephyr, a technique which releases a blast of spiralling wind from the end of the keyblade
Draft, Allows Nakama to blast himself into the air with a gust of air from his keyblade
Mistral, A magic based attack which releases a spiral of wind that hyomes in on the enemy

Phew done x_x more to come I've only done the basics for now.

Should use this idea right here.

Last edited by Kanji_The_Wanderer : 03-25-2007 at 04:20 PM.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
RafeMcScythe (Offline)
New to JF

03-21-2007, 06:53 PM

Username: Rafe Mc Scythe
Name: Rafe
Affiliation: Were once the dark lurked now the light shines
Physical Description: He sat there, in his usual spot, his top hat bushing his golden bangs down his face, shading his brilliant blue eyes ever so slightly, his porcelain skin unflawed apart from the two scars on his left cheekbone. He was around 6 ft tall, wearing a simple green t-shirt with baggy blue trousers.
Personality: he is quiet towards those he doesn’t know, but he will eventually open up, he enjoys a good battle and can be rather arrogant
Bio: lately he has been wandering, looking for a decent battle, after his best friend Ethereal had been killed he has sought revenge, carrying his KB he kills all those who oppose him.

KB Name: Chaotic Time
KB Element: Time
KB Origin: This key blade was summoned the rage and sorrow in Rafe’s heart, in hope to prevent such emotions to consume him it gave him the chance to make things right.
KB Description: the handle is as if it were made for a sword, the metal black yet still metallic, the smooth shaft of the key then shapes in to a rigid heart as it reaches the end. The middle of the heart holds a soft pink stone that gleams in any darkness
KB Strength: 9
KB Speed: 14
KB Reach: 7
KB Skill: 20
KB Abilities:
Time pause: stops time around the wielder for a brief time before time starts again
Nova: generates a huge amount of energy blasting the enemy away as well as giving slight damage.

hope this is okie ^^''
(#3 (permalink))
Old
musashi (Offline)
Is throwing the apples...

Send a message via AIM to musashi
03-21-2007, 07:26 PM

I saw this thread and got soooo excited, i started choking on the air i was breathing.....give me a sec to post the stuff and character stuff.....*continues to choke*

If love is stupid, then I stupid you!

An Apple A Day Keeps Anyone Away If You Throw It Hard Enough...
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Kokugen (Offline)
Kingdom Hearts RP GM

Send a message via MSN to Kokugen
03-21-2007, 07:39 PM

Wow it's already been done thank you Mazar! Although I didn't get my super cool name as Rikku777 suggest lol well I'll repost my character so there isn't any confusion:

Userame: Kokugen
Name: Nakama
Affiliation: The Twilight
Physical Description: He wears a pair of light blue jeans which have a black stripe design down the side, he has a similarly design jacket over a black shirt which has the Kingdom Crown on the front in white. He wears pale blue shoes which have a bubble like design on the side. He has pale blue eyes and equally colored hair which spikes downwards.
Personality: Nakama is a very outgoing person who is willing to try out anything at least once this has made him a likeable person by a variety of people, he is also quite skilled in sports and is very athletic.
Bio: He has become more and more interested in a series of books he has found in his school which describe a keyblade war, he has discovered a great amount about them and is researching further.

KB Name: Nakama
KB Element: Wind
KB Origin: This keyblade was summoned from the will of Nakama's heart and given shape when he released a seal over one of the many keyblades.
KB Description: The keyblade handle is smooth and rounded with a sharp point at past the bottom of the handle, the blade itself flows upwards with three seperate bars the two outer ones white and the inner bar Green they join just before the key part which is a spiral of green and white metal.
KB Strength: 10
KB Speed: 13
KB Reach: 9
KB Skill: 18
KB Abilities:
Zephyr, a technique which releases a blast of spiralling wind from the end of the keyblade
Draft, Allows Nakama to blast himself into the air with a gust of air from his keyblade
Mistral, A magic based attack which releases a spiral of wind that hyomes in on the enemy

Your character is excellent RafeMcScythe also Musashi I look forward to seeing your character .

Nakama in the Kingdom Hearts RP

Last edited by Kokugen : 03-25-2007 at 05:09 PM.
(#5 (permalink))
Old
musashi (Offline)
Is throwing the apples...

Send a message via AIM to musashi
03-21-2007, 08:24 PM

Userame: Musashi
Name: In my KH fanfic, i am me....but here, i think i will use Musashi, aka, Mu
Affiliation: Not dark (evil), not light (good)...so in between...Twilight...does that count?
Physical Description: She is sexy...lol...how about really long dark brown hair that is always worn in a pony tail that reaches to her butt and she always wears black pants and a black tank top...She has peircing green eyes that haunts your thoughts like a terrifyingly stunning ghost. (tee hee, how's that?)
Personality: Somewhat bitchy...likes to stand alone; a bit over confident with herself and really doesn't seek anyone's help...likes to take on challenges and is very closed about where she came from...but she is always open to love!
Bio: Is kind of like Riku in a way....(shoty him by the way...lol)...went over to the dark side, but when she came out, she learned something new and decided to be neutral...be the dark and the light...

KB Name: Desert Rain
KB Element: Uses Fire and Water mainly, but is very capable of handling other spells just as well...mainly an offensive weapon that has extremely amazing attack power
KB Description: Doesn't look like much when just carrying it around, just black with blended in shades and swirls of sky blue and an arabian-desert-sand brown
KB Origin: Forged together by sand of the Arabian Desert in Agrahbah, the waters of the oasis in the Pride Lands, and by the Dark, Twilight, and Energy Crystals and by a silver link on the necklace worn by Xemnas...(damn straight...i know my KH)
KB Strength: On a scale of 1 to 20...at least a 18...maybe 19...
KB Speed: Pretty damn fast...lol...hard to miss enemy, but not impossible to miss enemy
KB Reach: Not very far because more of a close combat blade..but the magic, when used, can reach up to a mile away
KB Skill: Very very very skilled...had lots of expirience
Strength:20
Speed:15
Reach:5
Skill:10
KB Abilities: My favorite, the Trinity Limit, Omega Finale, Finishing Shot, Disaster, Final Strike (My character really doesn't use these though...she is more of an "equal combat" person)

Ok, did i do this right?

If love is stupid, then I stupid you!

An Apple A Day Keeps Anyone Away If You Throw It Hard Enough...

Last edited by musashi : 03-24-2007 at 12:03 AM.
(#6 (permalink))
Old
Rikku777 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via AIM to Rikku777
03-21-2007, 10:22 PM

Yeah! Cooly, Mazar got to it before you Kokugen, but oh well.

Username: Rikku777
Name: Lyynn
Affiliation: The Twilight/ (she does not know herself to much yet, but she is not evil)
Physical Description: Has long blonde hair and emerald green eyes. Light skin and usually a serious expression. Wears a short white skirt with two silver belts, and a deep blue shirt with lace around the sleeves. Wear long white boots and a Kingdom crown necklace.
Personality: Is usually quiet but does not mind traveling with people, as long as they can take care of themselves. Never hesitates to help someone in need, unless it is unwise to get involved. She can seem coldhearted at times, due to the wall she puts up, but is soft-hearted and strong. She may look fragile and small, but in the most desperate situations, there is a hidden power in her, lying dormant.....
Bio: Has no memory of where she came from, is on a journey to find where she came from, only having a keyblade which was found with her, she has started to travel the worlds. Has ancient tome of the Keyblade war, though a few pages are missing, given to her by the sage who found her, and she loves reading the history.

KB name: Cruis
KB element: Divine
KB origin: Unknown
KB description: Rounded handle with a chain of a wing hanging from the bottom. Average length, blade is also shaped like a wing. White, gold, and silver is the keyblades color, with one black stripe twisting through the whole blade.
KB strength: 15
KB speed: 13
KB reach: 8
KB skill: 14
KB abilities
Completion: In rare situations, five small wing blades come from the sword and spin around the blade.
Revelation: Can revel hidden secrets if Lyynn's mind is clear/calm.
Savior: Only if Lynn feels EXTREME desperation, or helplessness, a Seraphin(six winged angel) is rumoured to come out from the keyblade and and deliver massive amounts of damage to enemies.

Last edited by Rikku777 : 03-30-2007 at 06:50 PM.
(#7 (permalink))
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

03-22-2007, 12:41 AM

Do you need vast knowledge of the games to play this RPG? I played all of one. ( when it came out so I really don't remember it....) and I never beat two.

( In part two I got to the part where you fight that guy from the organization at Beast's castle. He had like 6 spears.)

So can I make a character anyways? I'll wait for a response.
(#8 (permalink))
Old
Rikku777 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via AIM to Rikku777
03-22-2007, 12:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanji_The_Wanderer View Post
Do you need vast knowledge of the games to play this RPG? I played all of one. ( when it came out so I really don't remember it....) and I never beat two.

( In part two I got to the part where you fight that guy from the organization at Beast's castle. He had like 6 spears.)

So can I make a character anyways? I'll wait for a response.
Nah, we don't mind L, just as long as you know the basics, we would be honored to have you join!! ^_^ (Yes, I have the authority to authorize this! ^_^) Plus, we are making up our own story thing anyway, so you should be fine.
(#9 (permalink))
Old
Kokugen (Offline)
Kingdom Hearts RP GM

03-22-2007, 01:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by musashi View Post
...not getting that.....don't really understand what that means...
Basically you have 50 points to share between your KB Strength, KB Speed, KB Reach and KB Skill so you have it like this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musashi
KB Strength: 9
KB Speed: 14
KB Reach: 7
KB Skill: 20
But with the numbers you like adding up to 50 in total.

Quote:
Originally Posted by musashi View Post
Ok, did i do this right?
Yeah cept for the KB stats if you want me to explain it further just give me or Rikku777 a shout .

@K_T_W: There'll be some spoilers if you do join but that's to be expected from an RP. I'll try not to hint at the ending too much but it'll have a lot to do with the KHII secret ending.

(#10 (permalink))
Old
Kokugen (Offline)
Kingdom Hearts RP GM

And so the RP begins - 03-23-2007, 03:32 AM

This post has been moved to http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japa...in-thread.html and all in character posts should go there this thread is for sign ups only I'd appretiate it if a mod could change the name and add 'Sign up thread' at the end.

Out of character posting should go in http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japa...oc-thread.html there's an explanation of how to use it in the second post.

Last edited by Kokugen : 03-23-2007 at 06:18 PM.