JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#21 (permalink))
Old
Vesperd (Offline)
Sit back and Chill.. :]

10-25-2006, 07:19 PM

Everyone buys the sony console, the question really is who wont have it?

2006 - Japanforum, remember it.
(#22 (permalink))
Old
kainpendragon (Offline)
JF's Ero Sennin

Send a message via AIM to kainpendragon Send a message via MSN to kainpendragon Send a message via Yahoo to kainpendragon
10-25-2006, 07:47 PM

lol i won't not for that price i will wait till it comes down. I love how people say Xbox360 is cheeper it the same price if you add the high-def DVD player to it and you know eventual the games are going to requaire the High-def player unless blue ray kill High DEf in this repeat of of the Beta max , VHS war lol. Blue ray is the only reason why ps3 price is so high. Stupid media war. The Wii is where it going to be at for the next gen consoles. i think nintendo about to make a come back, cheep prices going back to good games getting a lot of there titles and it going have retro games from NES and SNES i think N64 not sure. for it for any where from $5 to $19. any one confirm what retro nintendo system the wii going to cover???
(#23 (permalink))
Old
Hisuwashi (Offline)
JF Old Timer

10-25-2006, 10:10 PM

I'm not getting a PS3.... no way. Maybe an X-box 360 or a Wii though. I know there will lots of great games on the Wii, for example The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess and Red Steel

~ Wind Song ~
~ Windlied ~
~ Chant du vent ~
(#24 (permalink))
Old
Vesperd (Offline)

10-25-2006, 11:16 PM

Pff i end up buying all the consoles sooner or later..
bought my xbox360 for Saint's row
Will buy Wii for Zelda:Twilight Princess
will have to buy PS3 for FF13

(#25 (permalink))
Old
kainpendragon (Offline)
JF's Ero Sennin

Send a message via AIM to kainpendragon Send a message via MSN to kainpendragon Send a message via Yahoo to kainpendragon
10-26-2006, 03:47 PM

any one play the Demo of FF12??? what did you think. I played it but i am still debate if i should actual buy the game or not. I don't know in the demo the game just rubed me the wrong way a lot like ff9 did.
(#26 (permalink))
Old
kudo (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to kudo Send a message via AIM to kudo Send a message via MSN to kudo Send a message via Yahoo to kudo Send a message via Skype™ to kudo
10-26-2006, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisuwashi View Post
I'm not getting a PS3.... no way. Maybe an X-box 360 or a Wii though. I know there will lots of great games on the Wii, for example The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess and Red Steel
sacrilage!!!!

PS3 will 0\/V|\| `/O|_||2 50U|_s~!

right, moving right along...>_>...
(#27 (permalink))
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

10-26-2006, 04:45 PM

I want a PS3 really bad myself but I can't afford it. I have always been a PS fan. I like Sony the best. Well of course their Japanese lol...

I haven't played the FF12 demo. Is it any good? I really want to play Twilight Princess but that's only on the Wii. What I hate mosy about video game companies is they make all these games for all different sysytems. So if you want to play a certain game you gotta buy a certain system or you'll never get to play! makes me mad!

BTW Hisuwashi-san, it's really cool that Tales of symphonia is your favorite. *sigh* I miss that game!!
(#28 (permalink))
Old
Vesperd (Offline)

10-26-2006, 05:15 PM

Aye Tales of Symphonia was great.. any ideas if theywill make a sequel? and yeah it gets pretty annoying when games companys are making a game you like for console you dont own

(#29 (permalink))
Old
Hisuwashi (Offline)
JF Old Timer

10-26-2006, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanji_The_Wanderer View Post
BTW Hisuwashi-san, it's really cool that Tales of symphonia is your favorite. *sigh* I miss that game!!
domo

I don't think there will be a sequel to ToS... but do you know what, Tales of the Tempest was released for Nintendo DS in Japan today... I wonder if we'll get that sometime?

~ Wind Song ~
~ Windlied ~
~ Chant du vent ~
(#30 (permalink))
Old
kainpendragon (Offline)
JF's Ero Sennin

10-26-2006, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanji_The_Wanderer View Post
I want a PS3 really bad myself but I can't afford it. I have always been a PS fan. I like Sony the best. Well of course their Japanese lol...

I haven't played the FF12 demo. Is it any good? I really want to play Twilight Princess but that's only on the Wii. What I hate mosy about video game companies is they make all these games for all different sysytems. So if you want to play a certain game you gotta buy a certain system or you'll never get to play! makes me mad!

I can't say it good or bad the demo of ff12 it kind of turned me off and is makeing think twice abou the game. In the Demo all the battle are Real time fighting like MMORPG It gave me a feal like they tried to combine 10 and 11 into one game. you get Mp as your fight in the demo to cast spells all creatures are visable When you do a summon two of your party members become the summon creature and moves around and attacks with the other party member and moves around with while your not fighting for it duration then after the time turns back into your two missing party members. I find the play control a little akward in because you have to press a button to switch between the charaters you control the ai works if you don't switch but in the demo the only thing the ai does is attack it does not cast heal or any spells. I am not sure if theres a world map any more either because what is on the demo it looks like the games are devied into stages and when you beat a section it even says stage complete.

I am not sure if the real game is going to be set up like this because the demo came out with Dragon quest 8 witch came out a year ago. and it had a big disclamer on it when it starts up saying that this demo may not reflect what will be in the final production of the game. This a a playable demo only.

So the actual game could have made some serious changes years worth of programing that they could have changed. because when the playable demo came out the oringal relase date was scheadual for like 3 months later but it got pushed back til now.

I am Big FF fan and i ever every one but 11 because i don't belive in paying monthly for a game lol. But this is the frist i have ever even qustion if i should maybe rent it frist.