JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#31 (permalink))
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

10-26-2006, 07:39 PM

No kidding huh? I hope the game isn't like that. It doesn't sound like a total RPG. I do like how party members fuse into a summon. Thats a pretty cool idea yeah, I'm the same way. I beat them all except #11. I'd never play FF online. What do you think was the tuffest FF game Kain-san?? (I thought FF8 was really difficult).
(#32 (permalink))
Old
Tyzuma (Offline)
Banned

10-27-2006, 01:40 AM

What's FF.
(#33 (permalink))
Old
kainpendragon (Offline)
JF's Ero Sennin

Send a message via AIM to kainpendragon Send a message via MSN to kainpendragon Send a message via Yahoo to kainpendragon
10-27-2006, 02:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanji_The_Wanderer View Post
No kidding huh? I hope the game isn't like that. It doesn't sound like a total RPG. I do like how party members fuse into a summon. Thats a pretty cool idea yeah, I'm the same way. I beat them all except #11. I'd never play FF online. What do you think was the tuffest FF game Kain-san?? (I thought FF8 was really difficult).
I would Say FF 8 was the hardest only because the wondering monsters got stronger as you did. but all the bosses where the same. I dislike 9 no much i never beat it i got all the way to the end found out what the last boss did when i fought him and died and never picked it up again. I had everything i need to beat the boss i just never felt the need to go and beat it. what one is your favorit FF Kanji-San??? Mine is 4 I can play that one over and over and over and over again. I decided to buy 12 i orderd it today i will tell you what it like when i get it next week.

FF is Final Fanstasy
(#34 (permalink))
Old
croatiankid (Offline)
New to JF

10-27-2006, 07:36 AM

Lol why did you say genesis is too much? It was my first (only) gaming system and I loved it. Sonic (all 3) was great, Mario Andretti racing, Kid chameleon...
(#35 (permalink))
Old
kudo (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to kudo Send a message via AIM to kudo Send a message via MSN to kudo Send a message via Yahoo to kudo Send a message via Skype™ to kudo
10-27-2006, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by croatiankid View Post
Lol why did you say genesis is too much? It was my first (only) gaming system and I loved it. Sonic (all 3) was great, Mario Andretti racing, Kid chameleon...
Remember Sega Saturn? lol. Man, they tried too hard on that one. It would have done well if they changed some things on it.

I hate that sega dropped out of the console race. They had so much going for them, but ten somewhere along the way they goofed and jus went awry.

Remember their handheld? it went colour years before gameboy did.
(#36 (permalink))
Old
Vesperd (Offline)
Sit back and Chill.. :]

10-27-2006, 02:35 PM

Umm my first console was a sega mega drive had more thrills on older systems than i will ever have with the newer consoles

2006 - Japanforum, remember it.
(#37 (permalink))
Old
kudo (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to kudo Send a message via AIM to kudo Send a message via MSN to kudo Send a message via Yahoo to kudo Send a message via Skype™ to kudo
10-27-2006, 03:10 PM

ATARI for ever. <3
(#38 (permalink))
Old
Vesperd (Offline)

10-27-2006, 03:15 PM

Atari Oldskool! that was the one with the multiplayer pong? had much fun on that back in the days

(#39 (permalink))
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

10-27-2006, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kainpendragon View Post
what one is your favorit FF Kanji-San??? Mine is 4

FF is Final Fanstasy
I'd have to say my favorite is 7 Kain-san. Yeah I know, everyone likes 7 the best but just the world, and the locations, and the story the music is great. Midgar is one of the coolest cities in a game ever! Everything about it is so legendary. Yeah FF8 was hard. I thought it was tuff getting all the weapons. if you didn't play the card game and get all the GFs then it would be really hard to get rare items and the junction system can be confusing.Besides it is imperitive to get everyones life to 9999 so you have to train alot. But I still loved it. I thought FF9 was really cool I beat it. The ending was a tad corny.

Anyone ever play SHINING FORCE for the Sega Genesis??? Please I hope someone did.
(#40 (permalink))
Old
Vesperd (Offline)

10-27-2006, 03:25 PM

Yeah, i also got the remake on GBA.. what about it? it was pretty cool, and very difficult