LinkBack Thread Tools
(#31 (permalink))
Old
Thuglife (Offline)
JF Regular

02-25-2009, 05:29 AM

Forget the girls.
The boys grab some serious ass in class...mostly other boys asses
Anyone who has taught over here knows what I'm saying.
(#32 (permalink))
Old
Shea (Offline)
New to JF

02-25-2009, 05:39 AM

you bring up a good point that shows that communiction b/w friends are different no matter where you live

CLAP CLAP CLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP !!!!!!
(#33 (permalink))
Old
Shea (Offline)
New to JF

02-25-2009, 05:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyororin View Post
Back when we were dating, my husband shaved and then penciled his eyebrows. He rarely bothers these days as it takes time and is a pain...
But anyway, it is perfectly normal here. They sell little men`s grooming kits everywhere, and even makeup stuff for men.
Every single person I spoke to in the US said he HAD to be gay because of it... And added to the fact that he loved to go to a public bath during the summer (there was a really nice one near where we lived... It was great to walk to it in the summer night.) and get naked with other men in the room - it was set in stone.

I really do not think that it is true at all that children do not get that much affection from parents and siblings. Most kids sleep, bathe, and do everything with their family members. There is no need to go out of the way to express physical affection as chances are you are stuck to a family member most of your childhood. Mothers and daughters, fathers and sons seem to be very affectionate to each other, at least in my eyes. The school behavior is learned at home with parents and siblings - but with family it`s embarrassing to do so in public.
reading this conversation im starting to think that the majority of Americans are a tad paranoid w/ physical communication and their sexuality. so i guess we really are the odd ones out

(#34 (permalink))
Old
Shea (Offline)
New to JF

02-25-2009, 05:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post
I think Japanese children get a lot of physical affection from parents, but something seems to happen at some point where that seems not OK. The Japanese adults I know have almost no physical contact with their parents or siblings...even if they are comfortable being naked in front of them. On the other hand, I can be physical with my (American) family, but the thought of being naked in front of them is vomit-inducing.
i think this is a way of showing friends that we are strong cuz we dont need any one evn family which in my opinion is stupid.

(#35 (permalink))
Old
cridgit001 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via AIM to cridgit001
02-25-2009, 06:17 AM

...in your sig, did you seriously get that from the foreign kid in Jimmy Neutron?
(#36 (permalink))
Old
VampireGirl1314 (Offline)
~I cant leave you~

Location: Japan 日本国, Jk Jk I live in Mexicali Mexico Baja California.
Send a message via MSN to VampireGirl1314 Send a message via Yahoo to VampireGirl1314 Send a message via Skype™ to VampireGirl1314
02-25-2009, 07:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkhartdesu View Post
Trust me, I went to a High School in the U.S. where kids were especially perverted- but this type of affection (grabbing breasts, poking weiners were all things I witnessed in Japan) just seemed kind of... not Japanese.

Especially them grabbing my behind.

Another thing that happened was a girl walked by me and sensually rubbed my chest... you know like an up and down "oooooOOoO" Chest rub O_O

I haven't told anyone this lol.

I've learned a lot from this thread
okay that is sooooooo not normal for girls and boys to do.
*i think im scared*
im not sure i want to go to collage there anymore.

I could never be happier.
I found my missing piece and i know he wont leave me.
song by simple plan.
+{Member of the Crusnik Clan--Crusnik 04}+
+{Codename: Abel}+
I'm sorry for acting like this...
(#37 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

02-25-2009, 07:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shea View Post
reading this conversation im starting to think that the majority of Americans are a tad paranoid w/ physical communication and their sexuality. so i guess we really are the odd ones out
I think that is a good assessment.
(#38 (permalink))
Old
MissMisa (Offline)
Fashion, Games + Art Mod.

02-25-2009, 07:51 AM

I don't think that's weird to be honest. I hold hands and kiss my friend and everything, nobody really cares. It's not seen as weird.

I had to go home and change my skirt once because it was apparently too short! I'd been wearing it for a year and they suddenly started caring then! In England school uniform is the norm and I see people do this ALL the time.

Wearing a mini skirt doesn't mean you are sexually deprived [LOL] That's funny to me since I always wear them. It just suits my body type, they are comfy and easy to walk about in, and as long as they are what I call 'wind-proof' [so they don't fly up and expose you in the middle of school D: argh!] they are fine.

To be honest I never really got the impression they would be radically different to me personality wise. There are cultural differences yes, but there are too many individuals to say 'Japanese school girls are like ____' [That's obvious, but still.]
(#39 (permalink))
Old
VampireGirl1314 (Offline)
~I cant leave you~

Location: Japan 日本国, Jk Jk I live in Mexicali Mexico Baja California.
Send a message via MSN to VampireGirl1314 Send a message via Yahoo to VampireGirl1314 Send a message via Skype™ to VampireGirl1314
02-25-2009, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMisa View Post
I don't think that's weird to be honest. I hold hands and kiss my friend and everything, nobody really cares. It's not seen as weird.

I had to go home and change my skirt once because it was apparently too short! I'd been wearing it for a year and they suddenly started caring then! In England school uniform is the norm and I see people do this ALL the time.

Wearing a mini skirt doesn't mean you are sexually deprived [LOL] That's funny to me since I always wear them. It just suits my body type, they are comfy and easy to walk about in, and as long as they are what I call 'wind-proof' [so they don't fly up and expose you in the middle of school D: argh!] they are fine.

To be honest I never really got the impression they would be radically different to me personality wise. There are cultural differences yes, but there are too many individuals to say 'Japanese school girls are like ____' [That's obvious, but still.]
its not weird because i mean if you think about it, i have changed clothes in front of my friends and held hands with them kissed them, ect.
its just the same everywhere i guess, because i mean i have even slept with my friends hugging them and no one think its like weird, or not normal.

I could never be happier.
I found my missing piece and i know he wont leave me.
song by simple plan.
+{Member of the Crusnik Clan--Crusnik 04}+
+{Codename: Abel}+
I'm sorry for acting like this...
(#40 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

02-25-2009, 09:16 AM

Boys don't do those things...so that's why it came up.