JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#21 (permalink))
Old
trunker (Offline)
JF Old Timer

09-25-2009, 09:51 AM

not only are there loads of bugs here, but theyre FRIGGIN MASSIVE!

umm tokyo metropolitan tower in shinjuku is nice, and its free to go up to the observation level to see just how huge tokyo is.
(#22 (permalink))
Old
GTJ (Offline)
Defeater of Weaboos

Send a message via Skype™ to GTJ
09-25-2009, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trunker View Post
not only are there loads of bugs here, but theyre FRIGGIN MASSIVE!

umm tokyo metropolitan tower in shinjuku is nice, and its free to go up to the observation level to see just how huge tokyo is.

Yup, pretty big

Also yeah, Japanese bugs are massive. In America you can barely see mosquitoes. In Japan? They freakin walk up and strike up a conversation with you. Or they fly up and get in your face like WHAT, WHAT, WANNA STEP?? And then suck all your blood and when you finally smash them there's like a small pool of your own blood on the floor and your girlfriend freaks out and runs away and this is in no way related to actual events >_>

光る物全て金ならず。
なんてしつけいいこいいけつしてんな。
(#23 (permalink))
Old
trunker (Offline)
JF Old Timer

09-25-2009, 11:32 AM

man, tell me about it,.... last night this spider the size of my palm just strolled across my living room floor like if effin' owned the place.

when i finally got over the shock of seeing something that big, i grabbed a can of assjet ( earth jet really but i like calling it assjet) and went to spray it,..... i'm pretty sure it looked up at me and went " 'sup?"
(#24 (permalink))
Old
GTJ (Offline)
Defeater of Weaboos

Send a message via Skype™ to GTJ
09-25-2009, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trunker View Post
man, tell me about it,.... last night this spider the size of my palm just strolled across my living room floor like if effin' owned the place.

when i finally got over the shock of seeing something that big, i grabbed a can of assjet ( earth jet really but i like calling it assjet) and went to spray it,..... i'm pretty sure it looked up at me and went " 'sup?"
I lol'd pretty hard.

I was at my part time job the other day and the doors and windows were open so a moth flutters in like "hay guise!". My boss goes like "oh I got this", grabs a can of assjet, and freaking powerwashes half the room with it. I'm sitting there watching, slowliy lifting my shirt up over my nose, wondering why the hell he didn't just shoo it out the wide-open door that was less than a meter away.

Oh, not to mention the other week the King of Cockroaches sauntered into the apartment and my girlfriend flipped OUT. She was in the corner with her hands curled up to her chin and one leg lifted up and EVERYTHING. and as I crossed the room she would follow me, clinging to my back and whining. It was nothing short of hilarious.

光る物全て金ならず。
なんてしつけいいこいいけつしてんな。
(#25 (permalink))
Old
trunker (Offline)
JF Old Timer

09-25-2009, 11:58 AM

haha been there too!

mind you i really really hate roaches more than anything else so yeah i would probably have done the same thing.

assjet rocks on roaches too!
(#26 (permalink))
Old
Jnekolove19 (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via Yahoo to Jnekolove19
09-28-2009, 02:21 PM

Ok what as earthjet i need to get some of that i have massive roaches around my appartment. And the I'm headed for the tower this weekend :-)

Also i just went camping in Doshimura it was nice; reminded me of the mountains back home, very beautiful :-D they told us it would be cold but it wasn't really it was really nice, we did make a campfire though. (fire is always fun)

oh yeah and i highly agree Japan is BIG :-)
(#27 (permalink))
Old
trunker (Offline)
JF Old Timer

09-29-2009, 01:18 AM

click on the link in my signature, it'll take you to my not so awesome blog where i put a picture of assjet up. you should be able to find them in the drugstores that populate every corner of tokyo.

enjoy the towers.
(#28 (permalink))
Old
burkhartdesu (Offline)
JF Old Timer

09-29-2009, 03:19 AM

How is a-su jyeto not assjet?

That doesn't sound like Earth.
(#29 (permalink))
Old
Zanxza (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to Zanxza
10-09-2009, 10:07 PM

Awesome,Am thinking of studying college in japan,Am in grade 9 and I still have around 4 years to go..Did you visit Kyoto ,Is it green?I really wanna live in Tokyo too. ,How about treating the train station as an RPG game? ASSJET for the win!
(#30 (permalink))
Old
JayT (Offline)
JF Old Timer

10-09-2009, 10:10 PM

Maybe i'll run into you in dec

[<--Nan's heart!]