JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#401 (permalink))
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

02-22-2007, 05:20 AM

***You know what Kuro-kun, you asked me to post but I said you should do the battle instead. I'll do it, but give about a day to go back and re-acquaint myself with the story and current events.

Dos anyone know what happened to Ichirin? Did he quit JF?***
(#402 (permalink))
Old
Kuroneko (Offline)
JF Vet.

02-22-2007, 05:23 AM

Yeah sorry about that. Like I said some shit has been happing. Iv lost all my creative juice's.

"To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love. But then, one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer."
(#403 (permalink))
Old
CoolNard (Offline)
Yours Rightfully Insolent

Send a message via MSN to CoolNard
03-04-2007, 11:24 AM

**Noo... i simply refuse to acknowlede that this thread's dead!!! >_<"

I think Kanji should start taking over Ichirin... O.o and write the battle...

Or how about this?**

Day after day goes by, but no one appears. Swiftant jumps up and down like a maniac as he can no longer control this incredible boredom and monotonism forming a barren pit within himself.
Thinking: This is worse than being sentenced to life-imprisonment under Shakura.. -.-"

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.
(#404 (permalink))
Old
musashi (Offline)
Is throwing the apples...

Send a message via AIM to musashi
03-09-2007, 06:03 PM

Ichirin probably did quit....ok.....when I think of something, i will post....

If love is stupid, then I stupid you!

An Apple A Day Keeps Anyone Away If You Throw It Hard Enough...
(#405 (permalink))
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

Post 03-25-2007, 04:50 AM

Bumping this page back up. I am going to read back a few pages then make a post. Hope I haven't forgotten the character mind sets too much !
(#406 (permalink))
Old
SweetSuicide (Offline)
\m/ Rock hard love harder

Send a message via AIM to SweetSuicide Send a message via Skype™ to SweetSuicide
03-30-2007, 06:55 PM

**CoolNard just informed me on everything that had happened so far so maybe we can bring this baby back to life! but I don't have time right now to write b/c I gotta get back to school soon for drama club so...**

Life goes on.
But I'm gone.
Cause I'll die without you.
</3
(#407 (permalink))
Old
AoshiShinomori (Offline)
I wuvs Rikku the most! <3

Send a message via MSN to AoshiShinomori
03-30-2007, 07:24 PM

Oh! I just saw this thread! and it looks like the perfect place to come back and get some creative writing flowing *Can't wait! Whoohoo!* I'm really stuck up at work right now or this would actually be a story instead of a post. But I will and I repeat will come back to get this baby back up and running (and it's probably going to end up being my fav. thread in the end!)

Omae mo kanjite no ka... kaze no koe?
(#408 (permalink))
Old
Kuroneko (Offline)
JF Vet.

03-30-2007, 07:33 PM

**jezz I should start writing in here again.

Aoshi-kun you should read over it a little bit before you post. ^_^**

"To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love. But then, one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer."
(#409 (permalink))
Old
CoolNard (Offline)
Yours Rightfully Insolent

Send a message via MSN to CoolNard
03-31-2007, 04:27 AM

**Well duh, everyone should start writing here! XD Yeah, I agree with kuro, newcomers should probably read it from the beginning. I mean, we put our blood and sweat into this thread, lol! From what I see, it's one of the best rp threads ever, so at least have the decency to gain some basic knowledge, yeah? ^_^ I did the same thing - spending hours reading up too.
I think one of the best parts was when my character, Swiftant, was up against Kanji's, Tatsu

An oh SweetS, I was thinking, maybe you could plan a sneak attack on me to check out my skills? Or would you like me to ambush ya instead? Since we're currently situated in the same area and all...

*Knocks Ichirin's door: Helloooo?? *

Here's a sample of some of the thread's exciting moments
By Tatsu (Kanji_The_Wanderer):
Quote:
The pill accelerates my body. Making me much quicker. My body starts to heat and smoke rushes from me. I appear that I am on fire, I begin to sweat alot. My body's temperature rises. I run right towards Swiftant, a trail of fire follows me. I am very fast now. He jumps out of the way and lands on top of my stone pillar.
By Swiftant (me) ^_^:
Quote:
"The ultimate technique, KIMINARI(lightning) EDGE, DRAGONSIZED!!", I suddenly cry and launch a full scale attack at Akuma. The lightning dragon rockets toward him. There's another explosion but this time it fills the air with tonns of electricity, causing a storm to occur out of nowhere. The falling rain extinguishes the anguish fire and soothes my bruise-covered body. I black out.
By Nozomi (Kuroneko):
Quote:
"Death is all that awaits you" It said ripping his hand soaked in blood, Now Ichirin One knee on the ground sat gasping for air, the Shadow Hand had not pierced his head, "This was an Illusion of Death, How do you like it Ichirin? Yes that is your name. the little boy whos parents were killed by a Dragon. You shall feel the pain of losing you loved one once again!"
By Ichirin (well, Ichirin still ):
Quote:
'Be prepared, brat !' he yelled.
With quickness never seen before by the pirates i blasted his head with one single bullet, right between his eyes. He died instantly, his friends were to scared to charge me, they've never seen this kind of magic. Magic that blows holes trough people.
'Are you prepared, dead guy?' i answered to the corpse.
By Emiko (DarkLuminosity):
Quote:
I mean.. look at them! fighting this invicible-looking creature was really hard, so why don't they ask for help? What are everyone else's doing in the city?
A giant eagle appeared from nowhere and fighted with the two others. Now there was an other guy that camed out from a corner of the house on my right and started to fight.
By Tenchu (Tenchu too >_<):
Quote:
I put my hand in it. It was so cold it was like it burned. I knew if I got wet here I would be dead in ten minutes if I didnt warm up fast afterwards. Looking out the ice wall I could see that the waterfall lead into a damn in the huge cave room. If I could swim to the surface and get to the fire fast enough, I might just live. I hesitated a bit, but eventually found it in me to jump down the tight waterfall...
By Myzura (Musashi):
Quote:
Myzura drew out her knife in anger at her enemies as her and Ichirin appraoched the evil filled city. She ran towards them, slicing and cutting through their weak and useless bodies. Blood flooded the ground like an ocean of red. She laughed as some of them begged for the mercy she would not give. They were the evil ones. They were the ones who killed the innocent and brought Hell upon earth with hands covered in blood. They deserved to die, they deserved no mercy at her hand. She cut through necks at an unbelievable speed

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.

Last edited by CoolNard : 04-01-2007 at 05:15 AM.
(#410 (permalink))
Old
SweetSuicide (Offline)
\m/ Rock hard love harder

Send a message via AIM to SweetSuicide Send a message via Skype™ to SweetSuicide
03-31-2007, 04:35 PM

CoolNard, I think you should make the first move because I really need like something to get me going to write so I think if you could write, I can write back!

Life goes on.
But I'm gone.
Cause I'll die without you.
</3