JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#431 (permalink))
Old
CoolNard (Offline)
Yours Rightfully Insolent

Send a message via MSN to CoolNard
04-05-2007, 04:24 PM

**Holy crap, Kanji-kun was right, I love it! XD~!! OOoo... nice one kanji! Look who's coming up with the spicy words now? =P Alright, so I'm up next ^^ Sigh, you ended the fight so fast I can't add to it =P Oh well **

"Oh? And what're you going to do? Stuff me into any available dragon's snout or something?", Suzette replies, her expression surprisingly nonchalant, a little smile crevassing her lips.

"I'd have probably done that. Just count yourself lucky I haven't fully recuperated from my last fight with the Golden General." I threaten her in the darkness, surpressing a cough. I can't let her know she's managed to extensively open the old wounds Thrandos gave me. An excruciating ache suddenly reasonates through my stomach to my chest, causing me to writhe painfully.

"Did my punch really pack that much of an impact?", she asks in a sneering manner, seemingly noticing the notion of inner-struggling I subconsciously exhibit outwardly.

"... I've taken way heavier blows than that mere child's play, though I got to admit that was a quite display of cleverly orchestrated techniques.", I agitatedly confess.

"Wh-", Suzette starts, but I intervene abruptly with a lucid gesture of my hand and hold my breath for a moment. There, by the entrance of the slate-constructed dungeon, a spectacular sight of a sunrise is bestowed upon us. The bright sunlight drifts through the dungeon like a refreshing flow of happiness breaking off every hindering restriction and drowning the weak glow of the dragon emblem. And in the distance, just in the mere distance, I swear my eyes catch something emerald...

**Sorry, writer's block **

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.

Last edited by CoolNard : 04-06-2007 at 02:08 PM.
(#432 (permalink))
Old
SweetSuicide (Offline)
\m/ Rock hard love harder

Send a message via AIM to SweetSuicide Send a message via Skype™ to SweetSuicide
04-06-2007, 01:42 PM

**I think you should edit the post b/c obviously, he doesn't love us! lol. Totally sweet looking dragon!! I <3 it!!!**

Life goes on.
But I'm gone.
Cause I'll die without you.
</3
(#433 (permalink))
Old
musashi (Offline)
Is throwing the apples...

Send a message via AIM to musashi
04-06-2007, 01:45 PM

******anyone want to fill me in since I am back in black....actually, I'm back in a yellow, blue, white, and black shirt and SUPERMAN BOXERS! BEAT THAT! Sorry.....but yeah, don't haesitate to fill me in guys....******

If love is stupid, then I stupid you!

An Apple A Day Keeps Anyone Away If You Throw It Hard Enough...
(#434 (permalink))
Old
musashi (Offline)
Is throwing the apples...

Send a message via AIM to musashi
04-06-2007, 03:21 PM

****ok......read back and caught up.....but Ichirin said he had something, so, go ahaed Ichirin....I'll post after you.......****

If love is stupid, then I stupid you!

An Apple A Day Keeps Anyone Away If You Throw It Hard Enough...
(#435 (permalink))
Old
Ichirin (Offline)
WhenTheLeafSeared

Send a message via MSN to Ichirin
04-06-2007, 11:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by musashi View Post
****ok......read back and caught up.....but Ichirin said he had something, so, go ahaed Ichirin....I'll post after you.......****
Surey-Durey (sound nerdy, i know...)

Ichirin:
I stood up for the desert sands, sun has allready risen... I saw myzuri looking at me, with such a loving face. After this night, my feelings got mixed up, at first a remembered and prayed to my parents who were killed by those dragon bastards, but now... this night, i diden't thought of them, for the first second in my life, i diden't think of them. Instead i thought of Myzuri, she kissing me, i kissing her... all... it was a wonderful feeling. But now, i don't know what to thing anymore, my feelings still lie towards Myzuri but my honour lies with my parents.
I flashed out my hands, spreading them on a circle of about 45%, then i opened them, slowly a flashing light bulb show up into the palms of the hands. White robes coming out of nowhere started covering up my body. When i closed my hands i was dressed in white flashy robes with black inscriptions and tattoos onto it.
"I think it's about time we get going Myzuri." i said to Myzuri, facing my back towards her.

She still lay in the desert sands naked and sweating. (OOH SPICY !!)
Eventually she got up and put on her clothes which were covered up under a layer of sand.
"What's wrong, Ichy?" she asked me.

"Well... never mind," i answered her ", let's get going shall we."

I pointed my hand towards a pile of sand and spreaded my fingers. The sand flew away from that point and a two brown bags show up under the sand. The bags were opened and two flashing guns flew out of it. Both of them landed into my hands, when i putted them safely away into my robe.

Myzuri was a bit dazled, but then she came running next to me.
I grabbed her hand and we started walking, the long walk trough the desert has just begun.

Starrin' & Teasin'
CandyHolic.

I like where you sleep,
When you sleep, next to me.
I like where you sleep... here

Our lips, can touch
And our cheeks, can brush
Our lips can touch here
(#436 (permalink))
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

04-06-2007, 11:31 PM

Nozomi rose from the snow, dazed and confused. Before she could see, I removed the Inferno Ring and put it back in my side pouch. I rushed over to her and helped her up. She held onto my shoulders with both arms, she stumbled in her current weakened state. "It's okay Nozomi. You'll be fine now." I rub her head with my left hand. She presses against my chest.

"I saw her." says Nozomi. "I saw Shima inside my mind." I didn't say anything. What was there to say? "She is more beautiful in person then in a memory." I wrapped her in my robes to shiled her from the chilling air that was rushing by. The cold stung my skin, but it was worth it. As long as Nozomi was okay, I'll suffer almost any pain to keep her safe.

I reached into my pocket and pulled out my second to last enchanted parchment. I wrote out Gana's summon and she appeared, as majestic as ever from the dark clouds. I helped Nozomi climb on and lay in the warmth of Gana's feathers while I searched for Sora. When I found the sword, it was cracked and worn out. I carefully sheathed the blade and climbed up onto Gana.

"Gana! Make haste to Asgard. We have wasted enough time. We must hurry. I fear from Ichirin and the others." Gana spread her magnificant wings and took flight into the clouds. Soon we cleared the Misty Mountains and the massive towers were visible off in the distance past the woodlands. Thankfully the snow was gone. The temperature was warmer.

Gana landed about 500 yards from Asgard. We wouldn't want to cause a panic by going to the city with a huge bird. It would be funny seeing everyone's faces. But it would definitely stop us from seeing the king.

Nozomi and myself reached the city gates. The gate was a very impressive looking steel door, complete with big-ringed chains. Four guards were on watch, equipped with gray spiked armour with big shields and claymores.
"Hi there, excuse me sir. I am the swordsman Tatsu, and this is my ally, Nozomi. We would like to hold an audience with his majesty, the King." The guard shot me a look of suspicion. "Sorry, traveler, but the king sees no one without an appointment." I grew a little agitated. "Then can we make one?" The guard didn't like this. "Hmmm..Well I'll see what I can do. What is your name again?" "I'm the swordsman Tatsu." I said again.

"Swordsman Tatsu, I'll speak with the king now. You can wait inside the city plaza if you'd like." The other guards opened the doors, and Nozomi and myself entered into the city. Much livelier and louder then Disan could ever be. Markets and shops filled every single possible open area. Not on spot went empty. All sorts of people were about. Children. the elderly, men, women. I had wanted to search for an Elven Shop to replenish my equipment, and set up Nozomi with more useful instruments for battle. But I decided to find the nearest bench and seat myself.

The bench I found was surrounded by a beautiful bright green tree next to a little fountain off of a marble road. Everything looked so rich and modern. Even the architecture of the city and the designs looked more then high-class. No wonder it was the capital of the entire land.

Last edited by Kanji_The_Wanderer : 05-20-2008 at 04:35 AM.
(#437 (permalink))
Old
Ichirin (Offline)
WhenTheLeafSeared

04-06-2007, 11:59 PM

While walking trough the hot desert sand which never seems to end, i thought about my feelings. Things have changed, changed after...me and... Myzuri.
I feel like i have to take care of her, but who am i kinding, i'm trying to get myself killed in an honourable way, so i could re-unight myself with my parents in heaven. Though i think i love her... no ... i know i love her, i think i have to let go... let go of her.

At the horizon i see nothing, which i think is a good sign, since that means no more sand after that.
We were still walking hand in hand when Myzuri suddenly lay her other hand around my arm and lay her hand onto my shoulder, which she could barely reach. I felt a warm feeling again, she makes me this way, that must be a good thing. Again i started to worry about my past and my mission to either end myself or end the dragon race.

When we finally got to the point where sand stops i wasen't relieved, instead i started to worry even more. Infront of us now stood a giant canyon, I've heard of this, they call it the great canyon. It has never been mapped before because of the dangers luring inside of it. And now, we're standing here and our goal lies on the other side. That actually diden't botter me, what did botter me were my feelings, once more.
Myzuri released my arm and went to check on the canyon.

"Myzuri, i need to tell you something." i popped out.
She turned around suprised combined with a snitch of disapointement.
"What is it?" she answered.
"Look, this is complicated, but just listen."
"I can't give you my heart, i believe it still lies with my parents."
Myzuri standed there, nailed to the ground, at the edge of the canyon.
I walked next to her and hugged her, when i whispered:"But i will show you my dream." into her ear.

I dropped myself of the canyon, looking for death and revelation. While falling i muppled elvish.
Myzuri suddenly followed me with her eyes. Still nailed to the ground she screamed: "Ichirin..!!!"
She dropped herself of the canyon, trying to catch me.
In a few seconds she had allready reached me and hugged me tightly in mid-air. Then she looked at with probably the saddest look i've ever seen in my life. My right hand was going trough the back of her hair when i moved in closer with my mouth. There it was, again such a magical kiss, now in mid-air.

We were closing in to the ground where there were deadly rockformations ready to slice us in two.
"Aaaargh..!!!" i yelled out.
Two heavenly-white wings came out of the back of my back which wrecked the upperpart of my robe.
I held Myzuri close to me, holding her almost to death, i was determined to save her life.
I started flapping my angelwings until we were slowing down, from that points i started turning and flapping harder with my wings. We were almost to the ground when i just managed to full turn and just able to save us from the deadly rockformations. We crashed down a bit further, where Myzuri was safely lying on top of my chest and with my hands rapped around her.

Starrin' & Teasin'
CandyHolic.

I like where you sleep,

Our lips, can touch
Our lips can touch here
(#438 (permalink))
Old
風林火山

04-07-2007, 12:30 AM

***Nice one Ichirin.***

"This is boring!" yelled Nozomi out of nowhere. "I don't want to sit here all day long!" Nozomi jumps up and puts her hands on her hips looking at me. "Tatsu! You go talk to that king guy! I am going to get a bite to eat. I am starved!" I could tell Nozomi was still thinking deeply about all that has happened since we lost Ichirin and the others. But she put on that smile that made me happy whenever I saw it.

I never thought I could love again, and I never thought I could think about another woman like I did Shima. She still has my heart, but I don't want to tell Nozomi. But I do love Nozomi as much as Shima, I can't deny that fact. Even though they are one and the same....

Nozomi got up and walked away from the bench, down the marble road and vanishing into the crowd. Sighing I leaned back and rested my read on the wooden bench. The sun was blazing for it was noon. After a while of suffering from boredom myself, and holding my head up with my hand, one of those snobbish guards came and found me. "The Majesty of Asgard; the King, will see you tomorrow at this very hour. When you step into the audience chamber, present this slip to the guard there and he'll let you in." The guard gave me a scarlet note with gold trim. It had my name, the guards name, and the hour I was allowed in to the castle. "Alright. Thank you sir." I stood up and put the note into my pocket.

I figured I'd look around and find Nozomi. Then get to an inn.

Nozomi was located at an all you can eat buffet, away from the busy crowds of the market place. Inside she was surrounded by large dishes of meat and bread, and milk. "Hiya Tatsu!" she beamed to me from the doorway. "come sit! I'm just getting started!" Just getting started? I think to myself. But there are 4 empty trays. (a drop falls down the back of my head anime-style. lol)

I sit next to Nozomi and reach for a breaded drumstick. "Uh..Nozomi? How are you paying for all this?" She didn't stop eating but spoke with her mouth full. "I don't have too, the guy just looked at me. His mouth started to water and said I can have whatever I want. I didn't get it. I think he's a pervert like broom-head but I didn't say anything." I raise a brow. "oh really? well isn't that convenient?" I munch down a few drumsticks and a pitcher of water. Fighting really built up my appetite this time. I get up and let out a hearty burp. "oh excuse me....Hey Nozomi, I'm going to find some supplies. I'll be back here soon, then we can go find an inn. We can't see the king until tomorrow anyways." Nozomi didn't really hear me and just let out an "alrighty." I gather my things an head out.

Last edited by Kanji_The_Wanderer : 04-07-2007 at 02:13 AM.
(#439 (permalink))
Old
Ichirin (Offline)
WhenTheLeafSeared

04-07-2007, 12:49 AM

Myzuri:
I waked up lying on top of an uncunscious Ichirin. There were two white angelwings laying next arm. All around us lay white feathers that most likely came from the wings of Ichirin.
At first i was suprised seeing Ichirin like this, with wings growing out of his back. But then again, he has always been my angel. (sweet )
The last thing i remember was the sweet kiss he gave me and falling onto some deadly rocks.
I still lay onto Ichirin's chest, wondering what happened.
I rolled of his chest and lay myself next to him. Hugging him with one hand and going trough his white locks with my other hand. I felt sleepy, but i needed to stay awake for when the unconscious Ichirin wakes up.

Ichirin:
I woke up, pains going trough my whole body made me feel miserable. Then i began to feel the warm hands of Myzuri stretching over my naked chest. (that has been working out lately ) She seem to have passed out herself. Now my feeling started spreading troughout my whole body, from the smallest toe to the edge of my wings.
I tried to get rid of the pain, hanging on my wings. I turned my head a spotted that we were lying in a circle of my feathers, with my wings spread out and a girl next to me.
This reminds me of something i've seen before. Something in a far past... i tried to come over the pain and started to remembering some stuff.

I remember the old cottage in the thick forrests i used to live with my parents when there were dragon attacks in the city. There was a painting on one of the walls, where there was a white haired man pictured laying with a girl in his arms. They were lying in a circle, but what interested me most at that time was the wings growing out of his back.
Under the painting there was written:
Love is the future... you are the future.

I used to ask myself who that guy was on the painting and then my mum would tell me that he's someone who someday is going to change the world.
For better or for worse, i think i'll never know.
Then she would rub me over my head and go out.

*ty, Kanji*

Starrin' & Teasin'
CandyHolic.

I like where you sleep,

Our lips, can touch
Our lips can touch here
(#440 (permalink))
Old
風林火山

04-07-2007, 01:30 AM

During my travels through out Asgard I found an Elven Shop. The shop wasn't anything special, it had summon scrolls that I was looking for. But no enhancement pills of any kind. I purchased what I needed with the gold from the bandits in Thauk Sul forest. I was happy that I had raided their bodies. Night came fast, and shadows crept over the rooftops. The night hour soon approached and all the neon lights of the stores came on. Young people were walking around talking with each other. Some looked drunk, others had a look of evil in their eyes.

I tried not to mind too much. Nozomi was in the crowd yelling at some muscle man. I was able to drag her away without too much trouble. We walked around the city for a bit. We both were quiet until she said. "I wonder how Ichirin is doing. Do you think he got any soldiers yet?" I pause in thought. Ichirin was definitely in my mind. That kid better not die out there. Even though it was death that he was seeking. "Who knows. I'm sure he'll get some Sand Warriors from Bachuu and meet us here."

We end up finding a little old inn named "The Celestial Stars" Inside there are blue draps and curtains with moons on them. The innkeeper is a little old lady. "Um excuse me ma'am but I'd like to rent out a room for the both of us." She didn't look up from her novel. She seemed engrossed." That's 10 gold pieces." she stammers in her little voice. I place the gold in her hands and takes Nozomi up the stairs to our room.

The room is small, but that's fine with me. The bed is pretty big, and the walls have nice images of the moon. The rug was blue, like everything else in this place. A small table and chair was tucked in the corner. That was about it. Nozomi throws herself onto the bed. "Man am I full!" she says. "That guy was so nice giving all that stuff to us. He kept talking to me and giving me weird looks." I sat in the chair, having nothing to say. "Tatsu? What's wrong. you've been strangely quiet since the cave. Are you mad at me?" She looks sad. I don't mean to ignore her, but so much is going through my head. Shima, Akuma, Swiftant, the Dragon army, the troops I hope to get, and all kinds of other stuff. I wish for one moment I'd stop worrying so much. But it's in my nature I guess.

I fold my arms, and slouch down into the seat. The wood digs into my back, but it doesn't phase me. "Sorry Nozomi. I'm not mad at you. I've just been thinking to much lately." Nozomi jumps up from the bed. "Well stop thinking so much! it's driving me crazy, its always so quiet. I know you like to think, but don't keep me in the dark about you, I love you." her face goes red again.

"I know Nozomi, and I'm sorry. I'll try to talk more." I sluggishly move over to the bed and drop myself onto it face first into a pillow. Before I know it, Nozomi is cuddling up to me. The heat we create makes me very comfortable and I fall asleep.

*** I'm going to go for a bit. I have been making it up as I write, so I'm taking a little break. Maybe I can think up something interesting other than. "we're doing this and that" sort of boring for the readers I bet***

Last edited by Kanji_The_Wanderer : 04-07-2007 at 01:35 AM.