JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Member Art & Creativity (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/member-art-creativity/)
-   -   3D modeling (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/member-art-creativity/25694-3d-modeling.html)

Kimitarusan 06-05-2009 09:54 PM

3D modeling

2 Attachment(s)
so... ill cut to the chase, today i got a miku model and blender... and i put them together and got this:
Attachment 10023
Attachment 10022
so... yeah. ill post more once i make them ^^ if you want me to pose her any particular way, feel free to speak up, im always open to ideas ^^

Kyousuke 06-05-2009 09:55 PM

2 things to say

1. holy shit thats awesome

2. what program do you use for it?

nvm. blender. thats really cool

iPhantom 06-05-2009 09:58 PM

You said you got it? So you didn't make it?

darksyndrem 06-05-2009 10:08 PM

Good work! *Hi5*

I used to use Milk Shake (?) to change around weapons in H2 for soft modding....but that is nothing compared to this. This is really good!!!

MissMisa 06-05-2009 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iPhantom (Post 730014)
You said you got it? So you didn't make it?

I don't think so, I've seen that model before elsewhere. Her arm is also going through her left pigtail in the render.

iPhantom 06-05-2009 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissMisa (Post 730029)
I don't think so, I've seen that model before elsewhere. Her arm is also going through her left pigtail in the render.

lol yea I didn't pay attention to that.

nobora 06-06-2009 12:48 AM

wow !!! thats amazing sorry Im a computer nerd -_-

packetpirate 06-06-2009 01:16 AM

I haven't done any modeling in a long time. I have 3DS Max 9, but don't know where to find any decent tutorials on it. I might as well download an e-book someday, but I have other things I need to focus on that I've been neglecting, such as learning Japanese and several programming languages (IE: C++, PHP).
I've modeled several swords in the past. The only good one I made was this katana...

Kyousuke 06-06-2009 03:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by packetpirate (Post 730139)
I haven't done any modeling in a long time. I have 3DS Max 9, but don't know where to find any decent tutorials on it. I might as well download an e-book someday, but I have other things I need to focus on that I've been neglecting, such as learning Japanese and several programming languages (IE: C++, PHP).
I've modeled several swords in the past. The only good one I made was this katana...

have you tried youtube yet they might have something

everybest 06-06-2009 06:24 AM

I assume blender isn't too difficult to figure out if you just got it today? I'm mostly interested in your render. Was it hard to make it look so flat? I saw other renders in the program and they were more 3d-ish. Was there an option to outline shapes in the render or something?

Here's something I rushed earlier, have to go back and clean it up when i have time.