JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#61 (permalink))
Old
RandomGenuis (Offline)
New to JF

07-31-2010, 09:26 PM

LOL mah villian

Name: Heiretsu Kenkon (Parallel Universe)

Zanpakutou: A solid green wrap and the handle is more sqaure the tsuba is a circle with strips throughout

Release command: Confuse 'em

Shikai: the only differences is that the blade becomes black and white the sharper end being the white side

Abilities: When released this zanpakutou has the ability to make its opponent see double of everything and everytime you move things switch around in your vision

Think of it like lookin at two arms one is sort of like mist anything will pass through it but when u move they switch but since your in a continous movement the arms are switching constantly until the movement comes to a complete halt- Imagine this but its applied to everything you can see

This soul reaper has not yet achieved bankai but is still at captain lvl
(#62 (permalink))
Old
RandomGenuis (Offline)
New to JF

07-31-2010, 09:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomGenuis View Post
LOL mah villian

Name: Heiretsu Kenkon (Parallel Universe)

Zanpakutou: A solid green wrap and the handle is more sqaure the tsuba is a circle with strips throughout

Release command: Confuse 'em

Shikai: the only differences is that the blade becomes black and white the sharper end being the white side

Abilities: When released this zanpakutou has the ability to make its opponent see double of everything and everytime you move things switch around in your vision

Think of it like lookin at two arms one is sort of like mist anything will pass through it but when u move they switch but since your in a continous movement the arms are switching constantly until the movement comes to a complete halt- Imagine this but its applied to everything you can see

This soul reaper has not yet achieved bankai but is still at captain lvl
Anyone can claim any of mah ideas an call them their own i can always just come up wit more but if u have sumthin in mind u want me to make jus lemme know
(#63 (permalink))
Old
YukisUke (Offline)
Konichiwa, bitches

Send a message via AIM to YukisUke Send a message via Yahoo to YukisUke
08-02-2010, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomGenuis View Post
I will never have enough ideas...If it makes u feel any better u can have any of mah ideas an call them ur own
I wouldn't dream of doing that! I don't want to take any of your brilliant ideas. I'd feel bad.
(#64 (permalink))
Old
RandomGenuis (Offline)
New to JF

08-04-2010, 05:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YukisUke View Post
I wouldn't dream of doing that! I don't want to take any of your brilliant ideas. I'd feel bad.
Well the offer is still on the table as goes for anyone else and trust me these ideas arent that brilliant
(#65 (permalink))
Old
RandomGenuis (Offline)
New to JF

Mah zanpakutou - 08-04-2010, 06:46 AM

This would totally be mine!!!!

Name: Hakkyou (Insanity)

Zanpakutou: A wakazashi with a black with red cross wrap and the tsuba is of a really big smile but without the teeth

Release Command: Slaughter

Shikia: The shikia is a Reaaly big cleaver the blade being about 3 feet and the hand being a foot in length. The tip of the blade ends in a point instead of curving though and its serrated but the serration is upside down.

Abilites: The Upwards serration is where intense lighting juts out making the blade longer and cutting ability skyrockets. But the lightning can shoot bolts of lightning as well.

Bankai: The cleaver actually bactracks into the wakazashi but the blade has the same upwards serration instead of shooting bolts of lightning it calls it down instead either multiple bolts or really big devastating ones.

It also has an ultimate attack like hitsugaya's bankai

Attack: The weilder calls down a vortex of clouds with lightning spiralling in the middle and he can shoot out insane lightning bolts in almost any direction or he can trap an opponent inside and destroy him it kinda looks like this

Google Image Result for http://www.morethandodgeball.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/volcano_chili2.jpg

Last edited by RandomGenuis : 08-04-2010 at 09:13 AM.
(#66 (permalink))
Old
RandomGenuis (Offline)
New to JF

Cool Big Bankai - 08-07-2010, 02:27 AM

This Weapon rivals Mayuri's

Name: Kuro Tora (Black Tiger)

Zanpakutou: A two tone Black cross Wrap Katana And the tsuba is a tiger holding the blade in its mouth

Shikai: Looks like this http://www.kingofswords.com/images/r....jpg&width=900
But two tiger heads holding the blade

Abilities: The blade coats in white fire, to add to its destructive fighting style

Bankai: it looks like this but Giant and the white stripes are made of white fire.
Google Image Result for http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c173/scorpio2poison/Anime/Black.jpg
(#67 (permalink))
Old
RandomGenuis (Offline)
New to JF

this is mah last zanpakutou - 08-11-2010, 05:33 AM

Name: Ookami

Zanpakutou: is a katana with a brown wrap the tsuba is a circle with fangs up and down the side and a sphere pommel.

Shikai: Is an axe but still has the katana wrap and pommel. the shaft is square with holes in it and a wolf head off the back of the blade.

Abilities: to use spiritual pressure to increase speed and attack power

Bankai: Boots that look like wolf paws with the claws and gauntlets that look like wolf heads both are black with tuffs of white.

Abilities: to manipulate the weilders spiritual pressure for offensive and defensive abilities.

Now people i have a good reason to stop zanpakutou creating but just be glad i did and on top of this i bid u all adieu
(#68 (permalink))
Old
RandomGenuis (Offline)
New to JF

08-11-2010, 08:28 AM

i meant goodbye
(#69 (permalink))
Old
EpicPhysicist (Offline)
Pimp

My epic zanpakuto. - 08-12-2010, 06:10 PM

Name: Kami-Sama (GOD)
Looks: It is a wooden staff made of the tree Adams apple came from.
Power: Shikai- Can Decieve you into thinking things and seeing things that arent there ( Illusion )
Bankai - Create,O lord Kami Sama.
Looks: Transforms into an undestructible glove.
Power: Can Create or Destroy Anything made out of Non-Biological matter.
( so I could destroy your clothes but I cant kill you ( a little balance) I cant destroy your zanpakuto because it has reiatsu which in my terms is not non-biological. Energy IMO is Biological. ) however i can create A 9000000000 ton wooden block over ur head though that would use more reiatsu then i have. so its not possible
(#70 (permalink))
Old
EpicPhysicist (Offline)
Pimp

lol - 08-14-2010, 03:58 PM

Weak ness. Someone that can attack me Without me knowing it. As if i see you attack I can wreck ur face.

Ultimate Attack . The Glove Creates Darkness Around You And Light Inside You So The radiation will Make you Lose balance. Then I Destroy The ground below you Throw A bunch Of Sharp Things in And bury you alive. Have fun!!

When Nothing Goes Right, Go Left. and also i cant Triforce
.▲
▲▲