LinkBack Thread Tools
(#71 (permalink))
Old
bleachblade01 (Offline)
New to JF

Thumbs up Kusari - 09-18-2010, 12:02 PM

Hi new to forum so basically its a basic zanpakuto

Zanpakuto name: Chain (Kusari)

Shikai Release: Bind chain (baindo kusari )

Shikai description: Kusari has the normal zanpakuto hilt the blade transfigures into a white chain that extends to enormous lengths and can transfigure into a blade at anytime, any part of and any length of chain.

Bankai: Dashing chain (sossou Kusari)

Bankai description: Kusari spilts into fifty chains and turns pure black. when hit with a chain the part that connects with the body transfigures into a scythe which then drains parts of spiritual pressure when cut.

on the command Grant me life kusari (kafu touhou itonami kusari) the chains wrap around the intended target draining his spiritual pressure and transferring half to the wielder and half to the sword (sword contains no spirit once in banaki, spirit becomes one with the wielder) once containment is filled the chains become red hot burning the opponent withy his own spiritual pressure then crushing him with the force of 15 Kilograms.

Hope u enjoyed... making one sound based
(#72 (permalink))
Old
bleachblade01 (Offline)
New to JF

09-18-2010, 12:07 PM

WEAKNESS!!!!!

if shikai is released and the shikai touches my blade when draining spiritual pressure the chain releases and takes some of my spiritual pressure that i stole (incase i stole some that is)
(#73 (permalink))
Old
gantioHallow (Offline)
New to JF

Hello new friends! - 10-08-2010, 01:36 PM

well, im new to the place. So here is my zanpakuto enjoy!

Zanpakuto Name; Sasuri Kata Baku(Lashing Hellfire Scorpion)

Shikai Description: RELEASED BY COMMAND "swift destructive rage of the sand demons... SASURI KATA BAKU!" It is a sand based zanpakuto, it is a Wakazashi blade that has a brown hilt and a black guard... it resembles and looks like a small version of a jagged-serrated broad sword. It has the special ability "conical death", where it release vast sand and forms a descending conical pit the blade diss appears from the guard and swims in the connical walls attacking the opponent from the collapsing walls and once opponent hits the bottom it blazes out in a ray blast that pierces the sky cutting up the opponent leaving burning scars

Bankai: Goka No Sasuri O Kata Baku Sansen Zan'nin'na ha(Three thousand brutal blades of the Lashing Hellfire Scorpion)

Bankai Description; The zanpakuto unleashes sand all over the area creating a pyramid sand tent arena around the user and his opponent and becomes three thousand blades in the dark sands... each blade looks like the shikai form and lashes out in synchronization at random leaving burning scars that stun the opponent...the blades can also be combined to form a searing burning spear"Nesho katetsuki yano yari" that can destroy the opponent if strong enough or paralyse him . However, In the final attack all the pyramid walls collapse onto them selves and implode on the opponent but don't affect the user the attack is called "Sabaku no kan sammashu"(Desert Coffin Smash)

Hope you enjoyed this twisted weapon post..

(#74 (permalink))
Old
RionTarokai (Offline)
New to JF

Blank - 10-30-2010, 06:15 AM

Deleted post. Kinda. Couldn't find the delete button.

Last edited by RionTarokai : 11-23-2010 at 01:57 AM. Reason: Cuz.
(#75 (permalink))
Old
Cenaris (Offline)
New to JF

11-08-2010, 10:09 PM

I have one an idea for a zanpakuto. But I would like to know the japanese (not the symbol, the word one :P) translations for:

Dragon's Cry
Dragon's Breath
Everlasting Winter
Faerie Fire
Soul Striker
Frozen Soul

Cheers.
(#76 (permalink))
Old
JaredVyura (Offline)
New to JF

Hane no Tenshi - 01-19-2011, 01:32 AM

Name
Hane no Tenshi - Bladed Angel

Type
Kidou/Twin Katanas

Trigger
"Inoru, Hane no Tenshi!" - Pray, Bladed Angel!

Shikai
The Katana breaks apart into two broadswoards. The hilts Decorated with angel wings spreading out, acting as the hand-guards. Blue designs streak down the length of the blades.

It increases speed and power of my regular attacks.

Bankai
The blue designs on the swords glow, bladed wings form on my back, giving me the ability to fly and my speed and power are again increased.

In bankai form with the trigger "Yurushi! Hane no Tenshi" - Forgive! Bladed Angel. Hane no Tenshi has the ability to project the golden spectre of an armored angel in flight with her sword drawn. The spectre accelerates towards the opponent and is lethal if the spectre passes through them.

The bankai ability is difficult to control. it has limited ability to correct its course once it is released. If it misses it dissipates and a second projection may be fired. The ability has greater speed and ability to maneuver if controlled with both hands. (similar to Kuchiki Byakuya)

Weaknesses

Two blades means no free hands, and as such when using shikai or bankai I am vulnerable to grappling attacks.

When using yurushi to its full potential, I must use both hands, at which point, since Yurushi is a completely offensive ability, if it misses or is dodged I will have no way to defend myself except for dodging or shunpo.

Hane no Tenshi's Material Form
She is my bankai's specter in material form

btw, its very possible that my japanese is inaccurate

Inspirations
Kuchiki Byakuya
Toshiro Hitsuguya
Erza Scarlet (fairy tail)
The angel Gabriel

Last edited by JaredVyura : 01-19-2011 at 01:44 AM.
(#77 (permalink))
Old
gantioHallow (Offline)
New to JF

01-19-2011, 06:18 AM

DAMN, all these are awesome....

(#78 (permalink))
Old
JackKnight (Offline)
New to JF

02-04-2011, 09:16 PM

Vasto Lorde turn soulreaper : Jack Knight

Name:Akki Kyuujin(demonic dragon)

Incite:rowr within the eternal abbyss AKKI KYUUJIN

Shikai: when activated jacks body is surrounded by black flames then it disippitates to reveal a sword in the shape of a giant dragons fang it has the ability to send ceros or kido back at users and when slash through open air it summons a wide wave of black flames

Bankai: akki gaia kyuujin (demonic earth dragon) once activated jack is enveloped in white spiritual pressure and black flames then he comes out in the form and of dragon humoniod able to destroy an entire human tow with one cero shot from his mouth and two horns on his head he also hold in both hand giant buster swords his main attacks in volve a gran ray cero colord black from horns and white from mouth and breath black flames

Material form: a chibi like black dragon with a hallow mask on the side of its head the mask dignifies its horns and half of its power

For the reason that jack was once a vasto lorde but turnd soulreaper jack has two split personalitys jack who is peaceful and jax who want to destroy everthing within his sight for he was betrayed by his twin jack and transorm into a soulreaper

Rowr within the eternal abbyss AKKI KYUUJIN(demonic dragon)

Last edited by JackKnight : 02-04-2011 at 09:21 PM. Reason: forgot material form
(#79 (permalink))
Old
gantioHallow (Offline)
New to JF

02-06-2011, 10:35 PM

here is my final zanpakuto & character ideas, doubt it can be surpased... you're welcome to try!

Name: Inaki Uhraka Hashinata
Affiliations: Gotei13, Vizard fraccions
Race: Vizard
Biography:
Inaki is a human who somehow retained his memories at the moment his soulchain snapped from his body. He was soul buried by a shinigami of luitenant rank and ended up in district 71 of the soul society. Lost and confused he wondered the area for three days but collapsed due to fatigue and exhaustion.he lived there for three hundred years trying to find a way back home before he witnessed the captain destroy a menos grande hollow by zanpakuto and kido with ease in the soul society. Having had such an encounter he was enticed by the way of the sword and the demon arts, he decided to become a shinigami. He was found of destruction rather than creating hence he mastered the destructive arts and he was taught zanjustu following "the arts of the dragon" by the noble of the Hashinata family from seirretei. The most distinct features he has as a shinigami are on his shihakusho: the custom cut of tops and the glove-like bracelets he wears.

Zanpakuto Type: Kidou

Zanpakuto Name: Ryu_ou koku ryu (king of black dragons)

Invocation/Release stance: Doshiro O Ne Kurama Seru (Dazzle)
he holds up his sword slowly and holds it verticaly at an acute angle from his right arm.

zanpakuto looks like an ordinary black sheathed katana before release, but has the exception that the blade is black carbon steel make whilst in asauchi state. The hilt is engraved with makings of nine black dragons. and the cloth on the grip of it is blckish-jade green.

The katana splits into two and becomes razor sharp, flat, dual serrated kusarigama connected by a black chain with thee short pole-like segments in between the dual blades. The blades are held by identicle black hilts with dragon shaped rectangular guards..

Zanpakuto Bankai(second release): Kuro ryu no ma-juu-o (Demon beast king of black dragons)

Zanpakuto Release Phrase: twin fangs, great dark spirit trapped in slumber...the universe has gone dark. "Now, Dazzle!"

The the kusarigamas become a long white nodachi sword with dual habaki metal style blades made on a single sword without a guard but has a hilt coated by a green bandage-like silk coating and demonic dragon marks and accesories; black dragon head at the base of the hilt and it has three scythe blades chained to the dragon head.

Zanpakuto Kyuukyoukukai(ultimate release): Mokushiroku kuro ryu oni kotei (Black dragon demon emperor of the apocalypse)
It unleashes the dragon emperor itself: a hundred feet tall, sharp spiked wings, golden eyes, thorny spiked tail and the dragon is capable of using the Kurai rasen-dama technique and its huge bulky body to attack the opponent. The blade then changes one more time to become one with a dragon guard beneath the blade, it also has a dragon head mark beneath the hilt and and covers Inaki like an amour that can project its power wave-like projectiles in a meandering connected shape. It has the power to slash through almost anything by burning dakness: this power is called "Fuko no Chen"(chains of mysery)

Zanpakuto Power: Dakness flame reiatsu

Zanpakuto special abilities:1a."Amakakeru ryu no hirameki"(Dragon flight of heaven):
launches a winged dragon-like shaped flaming black wave towards his opponents
1b. his hollow holds a power called "Daiju go Dimenshon"(fifteenth dimension): a power that engulfs the opponent in a darker than black sphere crushing his essence by it self or by the spiritual vacuum between them.

other Zanpakuto Abilities: Kurai rasen-dama and Oteuchi

Zanpakuto Abilities Description: 1. In Kurai rsen-dama, The zanpakuto generates enormous reiatsu up to three quartere of the weilders and releases it in a spiraling spherical wave towards the opponent, can be asingle attack or multiple barrage... more requre higher reiatsu to make. (shikai and bankai)

2.Oteuchi is a technique where the destructive force of the sword is increased by thrice the limit of users reiatsu.. making the sword inflict a final fatal blow to the opponent (in bankai)

Peace!

(#80 (permalink))
Old
gantioHallow (Offline)
New to JF

02-16-2011, 10:11 AM

i can see you and i kinda think in the same manner..... (To JackKnight)