JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#61 (permalink))
Old
Jade (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to Jade Send a message via MSN to Jade Send a message via Yahoo to Jade
time to spy - 03-31-2007, 02:51 AM

Leonia knew this too good to be true,as she started to fight the evil beings. She destoryed them as if they were weaklings. "How dare you change your appearance into the form of my friends!" she yelled while still attacking them.
(#62 (permalink))
Old
Kakashi (Offline)
おやすみなさい

03-31-2007, 02:54 AM

[post deleted]

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me... Anything can happen, child. Anything can be."
-Shel Silverstein

"Who told me dragons did not exist,
then led me to their lairs
...one flew east, one flew west,
One flew over the cuckoo's nest."

Last edited by Kakashi : 09-24-2007 at 03:46 AM.
(#63 (permalink))
Old
MazarDantechildofdevil (Offline)
Hmm?

Send a message via MSN to MazarDantechildofdevil
03-31-2007, 04:08 PM

1. "You know you really do annoy me right?" Neiru says this sorta laughing to himself than says under his breath, "Of course she does." He frowns and puts his hand on his head shaking it, and than proceeds through the maze. He walks for about thirty minutes reallizing that he's not getting anywhere, "Maybe I should leave a sign i've been here," he says this than draws on the wall with his keyblade a wierd picture of his face. He admires it than moves on.
  2. While he advances through the maze he runs into dusks and shadows, he thinks this is quite to easy. Quickly he takes down the first couple dusks and shadows with ease and continues on. Bending around a corner he sees his drawing and curses under his breath. This doesn't dis-spirit him though and he continues on, over another thirty minutes he finally comes to a large door.
  3. " 'Bout Time!" Neiru yells this in anquish and proceeds through the door, as he approaches the other side of the door a couple of Soldiers appear and attack him. "Wow, they're getting stronger and smarter..." Neiru laughs than dodges a few attacks from the soldiers. The two soldiers continue a relentless and annoying attack (in Neiru's perspective) and Neiru continues to dodge with ease. Finally one of the soldiers attacks Neiru and Neiru blocks it with his keyblade and counters. An aura surrounds Neiru and he summons a dark spirit from his keyblade, the spirit destroys the Soldier Neiru countered on and now goes after the last one.
  4. Neiru sits back as his summon does the rest of the work for him and finally the summon destroys it and goes back into his keyblade. Neiru continues in this strange room and sees the flame for it and touches it.

Last edited by MazarDantechildofdevil : 04-10-2007 at 06:15 PM.
(#64 (permalink))
Old
RafeMcScythe (Offline)
New to JF

yeeek - 04-01-2007, 07:32 PM

after pushing a few buttons he saw that the computer was on the fritz so he gave up and sat against a wall and tended to his knee. he pulled up his trouser leg to see the full extent of the damage. bu the look of things the nail had peirced his knee cap "great.. this gonna leave a mark" he frowned then figured he need help. he took his keyblade and held it up useing his will to be assisted to create a light source that penetrated the many cealings above him to several hundred feet above ground level in hopes that someone would realise that he was down here.

Begging me to stay
Apologies all left unsaid
Secrets better left unspoken
Dreams are slowly put to bed
Rumors stirred and reawoken

If I try to get away
How long until I'm free
And if I don't come back here
Will you remember me?
(#65 (permalink))
Old
Kokugen (Offline)
Kingdom Hearts RP GM

Send a message via MSN to Kokugen
GM 4th Post - 04-03-2007, 06:49 PM

As the last of the Nightstalkers fell Leonia sheathed her sword, she ran forward but no matter how far she ran she would only find she was still in a sandstorm.

She drew out her keyblade and pointed it into the distance,

"Open! Release!"

Her keyblade remained idle and she slashed it around in the hopes of achieving an effect,

"What's the point of this thing if it doesn't do anything!"

"The keyblade won't respond to such an arrogant user."

"What?"

Leonia turned around to see an armoured figure who was wielding an enormous keyblade, he looked through his closed visor at her and his cloak blew in the wind,

"The keyblade was created from the heart and responds to thus."

She didn't speak and instead observed the suspicous man, how did he know about the keyblade was one of the many questions plaguing her mind,

"As a chaser it would be strange if I didn't know about the keyblades."

"How did you..."

In her surprise she almost spoke, she had learnt to observe a foe before attacking or defending,

"Do not worry I won't hurt you this time, I merely came to ask you."

"Ask me what?"

"Which path do you take?"

It was then when she noticed there were four paths branching off from where the man stood, she could not see the end of either path but she knew they were there,

"I... w - what do you mean?"

"Behind you is your past, if you follow that path there will be no change, there will only be past events."

"Past... events..."

"Behind me is the path of the Twilight, follow that path and you will achieve change as both light and dark take their place in your heart, soul and body."

He pulled down his keyblade and thrusted it into the ground,

"To my left, your right is the path to the darkness, this path is snared with distrust, hate and an impure heart. If you follow this path answers will come quickly but they may not be to your taste."

"Answers..."

"The final path is the path to the light, this path with be long, treacherous, filled with tricks and puzzles and you may find answers, you may not. But trust, love and purity shall be the core of your power. If you follow this path the light will be your guide."

"What do you expect me to do?"

"I expect you to do nothing, you ask yourself what you wish to do and do it."

"I - well..."

She looked over the three paths once again mulling over what he said her mind a maelstrom of thoughts, memories and choices.

~~~~

As Rafe saw the shaft light up and just as he went to stand he felt his body freeze,

"What the hell!" was the first thought in his mind, he tried to move his jaw but got nothing.

He suddenly felt the sound of static fill his ears he tried moving again but it was in vain, he was suddenly surrounded by static and then everything went black.

When he opened his eyes he saw his keyblade was illuminating twilit ground,

"Were am I."

Nakama turned around and observed Rafe,

"He's that last I believe, Kal we should move out."

"As do I!"

Nakama drew out his keyblade spun it and lifted it above his head,

"Aeroaga!"

A shell of wind surrounded himself, Kalthar, Lyynn, Meggis and Rafe,

"That should give you a little protection, now Kal I say we pincer attack each side. What say you?"

"I agree with thee!"

Nakama circled counter clockwise around the Nobody/Heartless hybrid, whilst Kalthar mirrored him,

"This guy must be the final frontier, don't hold back."

"I don't intend too."

TWILIGHT BOSS : Twilight WILL

LEVEL : 9 (OOC: We are only starting )

ELEMENT : Twilight

ABILITIES :

Strike the Sun Down : A move which surrounds the area in darkness allowing for him to attack from the shadows

Obscuritas : Releases a pulse of darkness underground which shoots up wherever it wills in a volcano like fashion

Tenebrae : Releases a pulse of darkness underground which can shoot up wherever it wills and bind an opponent with tendrils of darkness

Consolor : An attack which releases blasts of light that chase the enemy and paralyses them

Dilucesco : Causes the Twilight Will to grow in strength and size.

TIPS : It's arrogance will be it's downfall.

~~~~

Neiru touched the flame and felt a sudden jolt before being teleported again, this time he arrived in a room that was decorated with the mark of the heartless, the ceiling was far above his head but he saw that there was a burning heartless sign there the flame itself was a pale purple,

"Beautiful..."

He stepped forward and saw a dusk appear before him it leapt forward and ducked underneath his keyblade slash, it grabbed his leg and swing him around before releasing hm sending him flying upwards at the burning heartless sign,

"But not as impressive close up!"

He was winded as he landed flatly with his back on the sign, he was surprised when he stuck to it, he then felt himself in an instant sucked into it and everything went black. He was suddenly spat out and he found himself on the roof, a chilly wind blew and the full moon shone overhead.

He got to his feet coughing barely able to breath, he was suddenly thrown backwards by a blow to his stomach, heflew backwards into a pillar which split at the point he hit it. He looked up and saw a figure that appeared to be made of pure darkness it had thin flexible arms, a large body which towered over him and got larger the higher it went and resembled armour, the heartless' mark was also engraved into it's chest, it's face also and there were no eyes or mouth on it's face.

It arm suddenly shot downwards into a portal in the ground, Neiru readied his keyblade and was surprised when the arm hit him from behind sending him flying towards the giant, it darted forward in a style similar to Dusks and punched him up into the air,

"This guy actually has some fight in him, interesting."

DARKNESS BOSS : dARKNESS tHORN

LEVEL : 7

ELEMENT : Darkness

ABILITIES :

Fulgor Caligo : Releases a bolt of homing lightning that stalks the enemy.

Nox Noctis : Grabs the enemy and encapsulates them in darkness.

TIPS : Despite it's size darkness still rules it, if it relies to heavily upon the darkness it will fall.

(OOC: Boss time )

Nakama in the Kingdom Hearts RP
(#66 (permalink))
Old
RafeMcScythe (Offline)
New to JF

oooooo - 04-03-2007, 06:57 PM

he blinked a few thimes more. totaly confused yet incredibaly relived. there were actuall other people in this damned town besides him and the feinds. he took ahold of his keyblade and smailed alittle, then looked up to see the hybrid and smirked even more.
((OOC: im going abroud in a few hours time so yeh))
he tried to stand but as he did he was blown away by the huge force of the hybrid

Begging me to stay

If I try to get away
How long until I'm free
Will you remember me?

Last edited by RafeMcScythe : 04-03-2007 at 10:26 PM.
(#67 (permalink))
Old
Rikku777 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via AIM to Rikku777
04-05-2007, 01:49 AM

Reality. A blast of wind hit my face, bringing me back to reality. I looked up, two of the men were running in for the attack. 'Get up,' I told myself, 'Go and fight, girl!' I stood shakily to my legs, grabbed my keyblade and took a deep breath. 'Here goes,' I thought, seeing Meggis glance back when he saw me get up. I smiled at him, he still looked confused, then started running for an attack. If I could distract him, then the other two could complete their side attack, then Meggis could follow up with a direct frontal assult, hopefully giving damage and defeating him. I ran straight at the monster, then dove under his left arm, comeing up behind him, jumping and swinging my keyblade at his head, flipping his helmet around. But he was quick, even though blind, he flung his keyblade back, pinning my right shoulder into the wall. A quick shudder of pain flashed through me, then nothing. I grimaced and looked down at my shoulder, a dark light was swirling around my shoulder, pinning me to the wall, paralyzing me.
"Consolor," I looked up as I heard him whisper the attack in a deep throaty growl. I pushed against the wall, but I was froze. "Tenebrae," he spoke again, and I stared in horror. A dark energy swirled around me, slowly, very slowly, I could feel my energy slipping away. I closed my eyes, trying to fight, but completely helpless.

Last edited by Rikku777 : 04-05-2007 at 04:16 AM.
(#68 (permalink))
Old
Jade (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to Jade Send a message via MSN to Jade Send a message via Yahoo to Jade
time to spy - 04-05-2007, 03:07 AM

She didn't know what road to take: If she took the past path it would just send her to the world she onced knew. If she took the path of Twilight her body woul dchange as well as her mind. But, what if she took the path of darkness? No she couldn't, she would not abandoned her friends that easily. But what about the path light? The man before her said it would be dangerous but she would get her answers that she seeked.

"Why do I have to choose?!" she called out to him loudly thinking there were people around. But, of course it was only her and him.
(#69 (permalink))
Old
RafeMcScythe (Offline)
New to JF

gasp i live! - 04-05-2007, 03:06 PM

theblast to the face sent him flying through the air and crashing on to some unknown object, the pain of the blow blined him or a few seconds untill he ragained his composure. he stood up shakey and sumoned his keyblade to his hand "yay, battle" he smirked then looked down to see his trouser leg was brown from the knee down. he cursed to himself seing that it hased clotted yet. he took up a stance and charged for the hybrid landing a just as nasty blow to its suposed face sending it down.

Begging me to stay

If I try to get away
How long until I'm free
Will you remember me?
(#70 (permalink))
Old
gedo (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via Yahoo to gedo
gedo - 04-05-2007, 04:13 PM

The girl seemed awfully nervous. I could tell her mind was racing. Perhaps I shouldn't have dropped down like that. I had wanted to scare her. But now I felt a little bad about it. "An inn you say? Yeah there is one over there I can show you the way. I have been staying there."

"And about these keyblades you ask as well? The keyblade follows the wielder's heart and grows as they do. The blades are linked to some great fate of the universe I am sure of that. And we will have to chose a side one day in a Final Battle.... haha! sorry, I tend to speak non-sense sometimes, I don't really know you or your plans so I will end it there..." I gave her a quick smile and thought to change the subject. I knew a lot more about the keyblades then I let on. I spent a good amount of dedicated time into reading in old archives...

She seemed confused as she stared sown at her own keyblade. She was un-knowledgeable of it's powers. I was definitely no pro at mine, but I did know how to use it efficently. There was no attack that it had that I couldn't bring out to the surface.

" Why don't I show you to the inn and continue our conversation? I am sure you'll find it much more pleasant then standing out here in the cold of the night. The inn has fresh blankets and food all the time." I stept past her and motioned my hand for her to follow me. We walked in silence quickly down some staircases. The inn was one of the only buildings around that had lights on inside. I opened the front door and let her walk in first.