JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Kira_2009 (Offline)
Starry eyed *Le Sigh*

Send a message via AIM to Kira_2009 Send a message via MSN to Kira_2009 Send a message via Yahoo to Kira_2009
02-02-2007, 10:36 PM

OMG thats the story from quizilla.com I LOVED that story!!!!! So u wrote it. Thats awesome.

My dreams are nightmares, my life is pain, but because of this I have everything to gain.
(#12 (permalink))
Old
aphrodite (Offline)
Korean Bombshell <3

02-03-2007, 03:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kira_2009 View Post
OMG thats the story from quizilla.com I LOVED that story!!!!! So u wrote it. Thats awesome.
yes it mine

Anime fan or Japanese Music

http://missjesse.proboards45.com/index.cgi
Please Join...

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination
(#13 (permalink))
Old
aphrodite (Offline)
Korean Bombshell <3

Vampire Eyes {Chapter 5} Five Days - 02-15-2007, 03:10 AM

You quickly change your clothes and meet Kalira outside of your bedroom.
"Ready for the grand tour?" Kalira asks you, her mood improving greatly.
"I suppose." You reply as you feel yourself still wanting to cry. Kalira begins walking down the large, stone hallway and you follow closely behind. The walls are bare, only posessing small candles that hang on the walls to light the hallways. You look to the floor to find a little color. Spread out across the hallway are several long rugs. You assume they cover most of the hallways. The castle is cold and dark, a very un-inviting place to be. As you continue down the hall that seems to last forever you notice that there are tons of doors on either side of the hallway. Suddenly you hear the frantic screaming of a young woman from behind one of the doors. You stop suddenly and try to detect where the noise came from but Kalira grabs your hand and roughly makes you keep walking.
"What was that?!" You ask her, knowing she heard it to.
"A nightmare." Kalira replies simply. You stare at her questioningly. Kalira tries to ignore you, but can not shake your stare.
"The only rooms you are aloud to enter are the rooms I will show you. This castle is very dangerous. If you wish to enter any room outside of the ones I will show you, you must enter them with Master by your side. No matter what you hear from behind mysterious doors, you MUST NOT open them." Kalira tells you, though she still does not answer your question. You finally reach some long, winding stairs that lead down to somewhere unknown. Kalira takes the stairs and you hesitantly follow.
"This will take us to the first floor." Kalira explains, noting your suspicious look.
"This floor is the one the servants and slaves use the most. Though Master only comes down here when he has business to attend to." You nod your head in response, pretending to whole-heartedly understand. You suddenly stop and gasp in wonder as you reach the bottom of the stairs and look upon the sight before you. A beautiful, shimmering, chandelier hangs from the ceiling of an ornatly decorated room. Large, lounging chairs are placed everywhere, and huge rugs lavish the ground. The walls are covered with paintings and photographs. "This is everyone's favorite room. Except Master's." Kalira says proudly. Kalira leads you through the room, as you let your imagination wonder. Kalira takes you to the far corner where a fairly large archway stands. She leads you through it and shows you into a huge ballroom! You put your hand to your mouth this time, utterly entranced by it's beauty. The walls are adorned with banners and more pictures, the ceilings decorated with more chandeliers, each a different shape and decorated differently. Kalira does not allow you to imagine the room filled with dancing couples for long before she leads you to the left wall where another, smaller archway stands. You walk through it to find several very large tables set up. You can tell they would be used for buffets as well as seated eating. You smile at the thought of hundreds of people eating and chatting, simply having a good time. Kalira then opens a large door within the eating room that leads elsewhere. You soon find that it leads into the kitchen. The kitchen is huge, though not nearly as large as the ballroom. It is filled with counters for chopping and kneeding, as well as filled with several old fashioned ovens. You note that there are no cooks currently in the kitchen. As a matter of fact, nobody is around.
"Where is everyone?" You ask Kalira.
"Most of the servants prefer to keep the Master's schedule of sleeping during the day and being awake at night. But those who don't really keep a certain schedule are most likely out shopping for goods and such." Kalira explains. "I have one last place to show you. Follow me." Kalira leads you back into the lounge room and straight across it. She takes you beneath the winding stairs where a wooden door sits. You note as you are walking across the lounge room that the front door sits just a few feet away. Kalira takes you through the small door and unexpectedly, it leads outside. You breathe in the fresh air, the sweet smell of the outdoors a welcome surprise. You walk out onto a fairly large patio. There is railing all along the patio, which you assume is to keep people within the castle walls. Flowers in pots decorate the patio while a quaint little table and chairs occupies the center. There are only chairs and room enough for two. You walk towards the railing and look out. Beneath you, you see a vast garden of immense beauty.
"The garden." You say anxiously. "Can we go in the garden?" You ask, hoping despertely that Kalira would say yes. You knew from the first glance at the garden that if only you were able to, you were sure that garden would be your salvation time and time again.
"Nobody enters that garden." Kalira tells you firmly, instantly crushing all hope that you could ever find peace there. Kalira sees your disappointment and searches for something to cheer you up.
"Perhaps if you were to find favor with the Master, someday he would let you." Kalira tells you. That thought would have put hope in your head. If not for the part about having to find favor with Devarion. You never, ever intended to do that. You put your hand to your lips as you yawn, your eyes beginning to close involuntarily. Crying so much had made you sleepier then you had thought it would. Kalira smiles at you and takes your hand gently in hers.
"I'll show you how to get back to the bedroom. Then you can sleep some more." Kalira tells you as she takes you back inside and leads you back up the stairs. You then begin your long travels down the hallway.
"Just remember that the bedroom door has the inscription of a key in the middle of it. No other door has that." Kalira tells you. You nod, smiling slightly, thankful that Kalira gave you a way to remember where your bedroom was. You reach the door sooner then you had expected. Going to the stairs had seemed like a much longer journey. "Sleep well. I will see you when you wake up." Kalira tells you giving you a side hug. You hug her back, thankful to have at least one friend. You enter the bedroom and close the door behind you. You find the nightgown on the floor where you left it and decide to put it back on. Seeing as you find it very uncomfortable to sleep in jeans. You change quickly then get ready to snuggle under the covers, but you suddenly freeze. Someone else is on the farside of the bed, and you know it immidietly to be Devarion! You thoughts rush to 'Did he see me changing?!'. You look at him through the dim light and realize he is fast asleep. You sigh at this. You contemplate for a moment what you should do. If you try to find Kalira chances are you would get lost before you found her. If you yelled for her, Devarion would wake up and most likely kill you. You shake your head in discontempt as you look at the stone floor mentally saying hello to is as you lay down on it. Stone floors aren't so bad, right? Wrong. You try and try to get comfortable on the floor but it's so cold and hard that you just can't. You try to figure out why Devarion is in here if this is your bedroom, but you come to no sensible conclusions. You look at the bed, then you look at Devarion. It's an awfully big bed. We probably won't even be near each other. You think as you slowly lift the sheets on your side of the bed and climb in. We'll never even get close. You re-assure yourself. You look over at his face and think to yourself how innocent he looks right now. Not like the cruel, heartless man you know him to be. Your eyes trail down his chest which is shirtless (he's wearing pants, though <.<). In the darkness you can still notice that his build is utterly perfect. Muscles and all. You swear at yourself for thinking such thoughts as you bury your head in the pillow and almost instantly fall asleep.

After what seems like only minutes of sleep, though was probably hours, something unknown stirs you awake. Your eyes slowly open as you look around to see where you are. You identify that you are still in the bedroom but something isn't right. Then you realize that something is resting on top of your back at an angle. You can't figure out what it is. Then your eyes dart down to your pillow which doesn't even seem to be a pillow. It's rather white, but much harder, and higher, then a pillow. And it's moving. Up and down, up and down. Slow and steady. Suddenly our eyes grow wide as your head look slightly up. It's Devarion's face. You top half was resting on top of Devarion's chest and his arm was around you! You mentally start screaming as well as panicking. You then start swearing at Devarion for moving over. Then, as you look around, you realize that Devarion hadn't moved at all. It was you who had moved. At this point, you start swearing at yourself instead of Devarion. You had always been prone to sleep with a pillow or teddy bear. Maybe your body instinctively moved towards him in the middle of the night. Either way, you wanted to get away from him. You slowly try to slide yourself up and off of him, but his arm suddenly tightens around you. You look up at his face to yell at him but you realize he is still asleep. He wasn't even aware you were there. You try to slide away again, but his arm only holds you tighter. You try again, only this time trying to wriggle harder. His arm tightens again, and you watch his face begin to twitch. You suddenly stopped dead in your tracks. The last thing you wanted was for him to wake up right now. You yell at yourself again as you lay your head back down on Devarion's chest. Your only option was to go back to sleep just the way you were and in the morning, deny having done this intentionally. You close your eyes and surprisingly enough go right to sleep.

Please Join...

(\__/)
(#14 (permalink))
Old
aphrodite (Offline)
Korean Bombshell &lt;3

02-15-2007, 03:10 AM

You start to stir again as you feel something stroking your hair. It takes you a moment to remember the previous time when you woke up, but within seconds it comes to your mind. You bounce upwards attempting to run away from the present situation but a strong arm keeps you from going too far. Your eyes slide to Devarion's face which as you suspected has a slight smirk across it. He gives you enough lead-way to allow you to lay on your side right next to him, instead of on him, but no more then that. You lay on your side involuntarily facing Devarion.
"So you really don't hate me?" He asks, his smirk getting larger as he pushes a few strands of hair behind your ear.
"I hate you like I've never hated anyone before!" You scream attempting to recover your wounded pride. Devarion looks at you questioningly and before he can ask, you answer.
"I was tired and Kalira showed me back to my room. YOU were in MY bed, so this is your fault alone! You probably put some kind of spell on me so I would be close to you!!" You tell him, your face red. Devarion says nothing for a moment. You study his face trying to figure out what he is thinking. He has a look stamped across his face but you are not sure what it is for. Then, you relay the look to the thought. Amussement. Does he honstly find my anger AMUSING!?! You think, your anger only increasing.
"Yes, actually I do." Devarion replies simply. You open your mouth to yell at him again, but he puts a finger to your lips.
"You yell far too much." Devarion tells you, matter-of-factly.
"I do not ye...." You stop yourself from speaking when your realize you can not raise your voice above a loud whisper. You try to yell at Devarion but can not. Your memory serves you well as you recall the first time you met Devarion only a few days ago. You couldn't yell then either. You look into Devarion's eyes and realize he is mentally following your conversation with yourself in your head. Out of sheer frusteration your raise up a hand and attempt to slap Devarion across the face. Quick as lightening Devarion grabs your wrist and holds it tightly....too tightly. You pull and push trying to get him to let go, but he won't budge.
"Stop." Devarion says. You could have sworn you'd seen his eyes turn red. You freeze.
"If I cut off your hand, will you then show respect and do as I say?" He asks you. You think to yourself that he must be joking, but when you look into his eyes you sincerely don't think he is.
"I would only hate you more." You say, for the first time since you met Devarion, not trying to be cruel or prove you are equal.
"If I send you to be tortured, will you then?" He asks, still deadly serious. You shake your head no, fearing the mere thought that he would do such a thing.
"If I lock you away for days, will you not even then?" He asks once again.
"I would only wish to kill you." You reply, trying to play Devarion's game.
"Then, will you never choose to be an obedient slave? Even if I were to kill your closest friend?"
"I will never obey you. And if you were to kill my best friend, then I would kill myself. And you would be left with nothing at all." You tell him, meaning every word you say. Moments of silence envelope the room. Devarion stares deeply into your eyes, and you wonder if he is trying to probe your mind. Then suddenly his eyes change.
"Then I will find a different way to make you accept your circumstances. My dear girl, you have five days."
"W-what does that mean?" You ask, your voice trembling slightly.
"You have five days to find respect. Five days to accept your circumstances. If you scream out at me, I will punish you, though not to the greatest extent of my ability. For if I did, you would be dead within seconds. If you refuse to do anything I ask of you, or even if you use my name you will be punished. I am your master now, and you will refer to me as such." You think things over in your mind for a minute, then come up with a question.
"What if I do not find respect within five days?" Devarion thinks for a moment before responding.
"If you do not.....then your blood will pour and your voice will scream, but you my dear, will not be aloud to die, no matter how much you wish you could. And your five days.....starts now."

End of Chapter 5

Please Join...

(\__/)
(#15 (permalink))
Old
Rikku777 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via AIM to Rikku777
02-15-2007, 03:31 AM

Got...to....read.............more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!
(#16 (permalink))
Old
aphrodite (Offline)
Korean Bombshell &lt;3

02-15-2007, 03:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikku777 View Post
Got...to....read.............more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!
you actually like it

Please Join...

(\__/)
(#17 (permalink))
Old
Rikku777 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via AIM to Rikku777
02-15-2007, 03:34 AM

I love it!! It is so awesome!!! MORE MORE MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!
(#18 (permalink))
Old
aphrodite (Offline)
Korean Bombshell &lt;3

Vampire Eyes {Chapter 6} Master (girls) - 02-15-2007, 03:35 AM

A slight fear envelopes your mind. This was really happening. Devarion really meant what he said. You push aside your urges to kill the vampire and reply with a simple and submissive 'Yes Master'. Devarion seems satisfied with your response and slowly climbs out of the bed, leaving you there. He picks up a shirt that is folded in the corner, layed neatly on a chair, and puts it on. He heads towards the door, and upon opening it stops for a minute as if in thought. He turns around and catches your gaze.
"By the way, this is MY room, not yours. No one ever told you it was yours. You have been a guest. From now on, you will stay in your own quarters." Devarion says as he walks out of the room, closing the door behind him. You bang your fists upon the headboard of the bed. That son of a bitch!!! you scream in your head, mentally wishing Devarion dead. You hear a knock on the door in the middle of your rage, and reluctantly let your fists fall to the bed.
"Yes?" You ask in an irritated voice.
"It's Kalira, may I come in?" Comes a small voice. You sigh heavily, though your attitude starts to soften as you walk over to the door and open it up for Kalira. She smiles at you as she walks in with a tray in her hands. Atop the tray is a teapot and two tea cups. You had never been one for tea, but you figure that you will make an exception this once. You and Kalira sit yourselves down on the bed as Kalira pours the tea. You sip on it slowly, the tea still very hot. You both drink in silence for several minutes. Finally, Kalira decides to break the silence.
"Master has been very merciful with you. I hope you intend to learn your place in the next five days." Kalira tells you, careful not to sound like your enemy. Your first instinct is to get angry, but as of this morning, you decided to try and work on your horrible temper.
"I have no such intention." You tell her cooly.
"What?" Kalira questions, her voice surprised. "Do you have any idea the things Master will do to you if you don't?" Kalira asks you.
"Well....no, I don't. But I don't intend upon staying long enough to find out. I'm getting out of here. Very, very soon." You tell Kalira.
"You are a fool!" She tells you. You are taken aback for a minute by her words, as well as her harsh tone. "You are a mortal amongst immortals! He is much more powerful then you! Why are you so stuborn!? You will die!!!" Kalira screams, tears starting to roll down her cheeks. You gingerly reach for Kalira's hand to get her to calm down, but she slaps your hand away. "No!!" She continues to scream. "Why must you do this?!? If you die I will never forgive myself!!" Kalira yells, painful tears pouring down her face. You watch, stunned at Kalira's words.
"Kalira....how would my death by your fault?" You ask quietly. Kalira continues to sob for several minutes, her body shaking slightly. You wait until she finally starts to calm down.
"I...I promised myself..." Kalira says. You look at her questioningly.
"You promised yourself what?" You ask.
"That I wouldn't let another one like you die." She tells you, looking straight into your eyes.
"What do you mean, 'another one'?" You ask, almost scared of the answer.
"Do you think you are the only one Master has ever claimed? You are the latest amongst thousands. They have all died at the hands of Master. Many of them I had befriended. They were much like you. Strong willed and determined to find freedom. But they died trying to find it."
"Is it not better to fight for you freedom and die trying, then to never fight for it, and live in captivity forever?" You ask Kalira. That was one of many principles you had always been taught.
"Usually, yes. But what no one ever understood, is that here.....Here you must lose your freedom in order to gain it. Master brought me here as a slave. Although I am still his slave, he treats me as a friend and allows me to go nearly wherever I wish. Though I am still required to show him respect and do his bidding. But I do not mind, because I truly DO respect him. You will too with time. Why do you judge him so harshly so quickly? Play his game, Elizabeth. If you find you will never gain freedom by playing by Master's rules, then by all means, try to find your freedom another way. But please..." Kalira looks into your eyes, taking your hand in hers. "Please, give this life a chance." You stare deeply into Kalira's pleading eyes. You then take a deep breath and let it out.
"Only for you, Kalira." You say quietly. Kalira's face broadens into a big smile as she throws herself on top of you, hugging you tightly. "But I WILL find my freedom. One way or another." You tell Kalira seriously. She scoots away from you and nods her head solemnly.
"Of course." She replies. You sit in silence sipping your tea, when a question pops into your head.
"Kalira, what exactly ARE we supposed to be doing?" Kalira laughs at your question.
"Come, I will show you your first chore." You set your teacup back on the tray and follow Kalira out of the room. Strangely enough however, you go the opposite direction down the hall then you did the day before. At the end of the hall you reach a dark staircase. You carefully follow Kalira up the stairs, somewhat afraid. Once you reach the top of the stairs you notice that another hallway is at the top, and it looks nearly the same as the one below. Kalira continues down the hall and you follow until she stops at one of the many doors. You note that the door has a half moon carved into the center of it. Kalira takes out a small key from her pocket and opens the door. You follow her into the room but can see nothing due to lack of light. Kalira finds her way through the darkness and one by one begins lighting several small lamps. Now you can see the room more clearly. It is a bedroom and is not decorated much differently then Devarion's, but is different in small ways. You see that everything is dusty, and the bed is an absolute mess.
"Master has a guest coming soon. This is the room he will be staying in. It is your job to clean the place up and make it look dandy. There are fresh sheats for the bed in that closet right there." Kalira says as she points to a black closet against the far wall. "I brought in the cleaning supplies before you woke up. It shouldn't take you too long. I will be working on the room right next to yours, with a star on the door. That is the room his slave will be staying in. Just knock on the door when you are finished, though chances are I will finish before you. If I do, I'll come and help with this room." Kalira explains. Although you are less then thrilled about cleaning house, for Kalira's sake you agree to do it. Kalira nods and smiles before leaving you alone in the room. You look around for a moment determining what you should do first. You then decide to dust. You walk over to the cleaning supplies Kalira left in the corner and take out something that looks like 'pledge' and a small rag. You thoroughly dust all the furniture leaving it sparkling. You smile broadly as you compliment yourself on your work. You then grab a webbing device from the cleaning supplies and start emptying the room of all it's spider and spider webs. You shake the webber out the window once you are satisfied that there are no cobwebs left. Lastly, you strip the bed of it's black sheets and put back on it identical black sheets. You look around the room to make sure everything is in place. It seems to be so you put all the cleaning supplies back where they came from and set out to find Kalira. You knock on the door with the star and Kalira answers almost immidietly.
"You beat me." She says, smiling.
"Oh, well...do you want me to help you with your room?" You ask.
"Nah, I just finished mine. You only took like three hours. That must be a record." Kalira announces.
"Three hours? It only felt like thirty minutes." You comment half to Kalira and half to yourself.
"Time flies when your having fun." Kalira says brightly. You laugh, thinking that cleaning actually wasn't all that bad.
"Well, Devarion should be happy at least." You tell Kalira. She is about to respond, but another voice interrupts her making Kalira freeze immidietly.

Please Join...

(\__/)
(#19 (permalink))
Old
aphrodite (Offline)
Korean Bombshell &lt;3

02-15-2007, 03:36 AM

"What did I say about using my name?" Comes the voice of Devarion from behind Kalira. You glance at Kalira and wonder why she looks so freaked out.
"Master!" She says, putting on an all to fake smile. Devarion simply ignores her, something you have never yet seen him do.
"You told me to call you master...Master. You said nothing about what I call you when speaking to others." You say, a hint of you trying to make a dangerous point. Your eyes glance towards Kalira, who's eyes look frightened and full of regret. It is at that moment you know you have made a terrible mistake. Quick as lightening Devarion is suddenly standing right before you. He raises his hand and slaps you fiercly against the cheek which sends your reeling backwards. You loose any footing you had and fall to the floor. Without a chance to get up you feel a foot pound into your stomach several times. You cough extensively and realize that blood is coming out of your mouth. You are then grabbed by the throat and slammed against the stone wall. Your mind goes dizzy from hitting your head so hard. You do your best to breathe, but it is diffacult since Devarion's hand is holding your neck a little too tightly. Suddenly he whips you around and throws you against the opposing wall. You fall to the ground, limp and terrified. As much as you wished it all to go away, somehow you get the feeling Devarion isn't through with you yet. A familiar, unbearable pain invades your body. Devarion is using his seal against you. You scream at the top of your lungs at the pain coursing through your vains, praying to whatever god exists that he would save you. After what seems like an eternity of pain, it slowly begins to fade, but not soon enough for you. Your face is drenched in sweat and tears, your hair plastered against your cheeks. You lay still in fear. You close your eyes tightly and do whatever you can to just make yourself pass out. Death would even be welcome at the moment. You hear Devarion's foosteps walk towards you. Your muscles tighten as you anticipate what he will do next. You feel his foot kick hard into your chest and then one last time into your stomach, making you cough up an excessive amount of blood. Your head is whirling as you hear his footsteps fade away, or is it just your mind fading? You don't know. You feel a small warm hand touch your arm as a couple drops of water, which you can only imagine to be tears, drops onto your face.

End of Chapter 6

Please Join...

(\__/)
(#20 (permalink))
Old
SamuraiAlchemistNinja (Offline)
Tired Philosopher...

Send a message via Yahoo to SamuraiAlchemistNinja
02-16-2007, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aphrodite View Post
yes it mine
um, no it's not yours. It's my friend's story. I think...nightfallgoddess or something...it's not yours

I'm pretty content with life right now....For the most part, anyway....Well, at least, I'm pretty sure I am....

Last edited by SamuraiAlchemistNinja : 02-17-2007 at 06:16 PM.