JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Relationship Talk (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/relationship-talk/)
-   -   need a little help in love (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/relationship-talk/18964-need-little-help-love.html)

Bureda 09-09-2008 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uriko (Post 580083)
be yourself.

'cause you don't wanna act like someone else, get tired of acting sometime after you get the girl, & then she won't even know who the hell you are.

That advice is not really spot on. It's true in the sense that he has to have his own personality, but things like fitness and hygiene should be fixed!

Uriko 09-09-2008 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bureda (Post 580146)
That advice is not really spot on. It's true in the sense that he has to have his own personality, but things like fitness and hygiene should be fixed!

but how can you be sure that it does need to be fixed? D:

TNakamura 09-09-2008 09:07 PM

Be Rich LOL just joking

although it does seem to help

yuujirou 09-09-2008 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TNakamura (Post 580152)
Be Rich LOL just joking

although it does seem to help

it helps in attracting the wrong crowd of girls...'
yes... that it does ^^

Bureda 09-09-2008 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uriko (Post 580150)
but how can you be sure that it does need to be fixed? D:

He asked a generalised question so I could only assume. I am as correct as you think I am wrong, and vice versa.

animefan78 09-10-2008 03:08 AM

help in love

i always be myself

animefan78 09-10-2008 03:12 AM

need some help

my one problem is all the girls i know and at school are only into wanna be's with piercings and tattoos .

superheel 09-10-2008 03:29 AM

Girls these days really have weird tastes. They are wasting their beauty by hanging out with emo guys or by joining fraternities and gangs.

In my opinion, all you need is confidence, talk to girls you like, make as many friends as possible, girls like guys who can look in their eyes and talk to them. Also, dont forget to style yourself. Wear clothes that are "in" and a cool hairstyle will make them think you're cool. What i do is i wear bright colored shoes and shirts, some girls find guys who have the guts to wear feminine colors cool. Be a silent type guy, be quiet when no one is talking to you and just smile at them when they look at you, the best way to smile is without showing the teeth. Show them some skills in sports or anything you're good at and also show them that you are smart. Never ever put piercings or tatoos, that will mess up your appearance. And of course, impress the right type of girl, not those kind of girl who are wasting their life.

I hope i helped, but everything i said is just according to my perspective and it worked for me.

animefan78 09-10-2008 03:35 AM

need help

thats what i already do.

yuujirou 09-10-2008 04:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by animefan78 (Post 580592)
thats what i already do.

then what's your problem? ._.''
..or concern...

just so you know....
my gf was home schooled...
she lives in the other side of the city....
and i met her at an anime convention x]

*school is not the 'only' way to meet girls....
and from personal experience... definitely not the best way*