LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
reihiino (Offline)
The North Remembers

12-11-2008, 03:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shojogirl View Post
like beatin' the crap out of them, bustin' up their car, almost killing them, when they hookup with some else you came up and kissed him/her or both, sleeping with their mom/dad or both, destroying their sanity by not leaving them alone, u know typical things like that.
LMAO...
nope cant say that I never did these things. the best way to torture an ex is by showing them how you can get by without them. its kinda like that now with an ex..erm..."fling". i see him everyday. i mean we are still friends & all but he gets annoyed whenever I bring a certain someones name up...which is dumb cuz he was the one that pretty much ended it .

& to date none of my exes dads were hot enough to bag, know what im sayin?

s the 10th doctor
s Verbal & Taku
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Onyx (Offline)
JF Regular

12-11-2008, 05:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SephirothVVC View Post
i think thats really shallow
Revenge in itself is kinda shallow, soo.. ya depending on the terms/reason of break up, like say if she cheated on him with some1 he knew, such shallow behavior is justified. It may be childish, but, whatever floats your boat.

In my last relationship i put up with alot of pain and bs for years.I got tired of being being under appreciated and deceived, she musta thought i would always stick around and just swallow whatever she threw at me, so i broke up with her. felt great seeing that look on her face. It wasn't a bad break up though we're still friends, so we still messed around but were not together. She begged me endlessly to take her back, told me shed do ANYTHING, i enjoyed it, the power switch, listening to her plead for me. although it was stuff i heard 1 too many times before we broke up so there was no way i was gonna give her another chance, but i kinda let her believe it was possible but not likely.. Am i evil?? lol

Even now 2 years later, the more relationships shes had since us, the more she realized what a mistake she made loosing me (she says) Shes with a guy now and will still take me back in the drop of a hat. But now i have a better looking, younger girlfriend that knows who i am and appreciates me, as i appreciate her and me are very happy with each other.. This is my vengeance.

Last edited by Onyx : 12-11-2008 at 05:55 AM.
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Wasabista (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-11-2008, 09:12 AM

The best revenge is to live well, and forget them.

If they call and try to get back together with you, pretend you don't remember them.

Then when they tell you their names, say, "Oh yeah, Reiko, we met at that party last week, right?" (Wrong. The Reiko you had a torrid relationship with for two years.)

『辛かった」といえる前に
「辛かったろう」と言ってくれる
(#14 (permalink))
Old
joeyj (Offline)
JF Regular

12-11-2008, 09:37 AM

revenge is for the insecure
(#15 (permalink))
Old
TheUnknown (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-11-2008, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onyx View Post
She begged me endlessly to take her back, told me shed do ANYTHING, i enjoyed it, the power switch, listening to her plead for me. although it was stuff i heard 1 too many times before we broke up so there was no way i was gonna give her another chance, but i kinda let her believe it was possible but not likely.. Am i evil?? lol
You Bet You Are xD Oh Gosh, Giving False Hope, hehe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wasabista View Post
Then when they tell you their names, say, "Oh yeah, Reiko, we met at that party last week, right?" (Wrong. The Reiko you had a torrid relationship with for two years.)
That Is Just Good, xD

人生自古誰無死,留取丹心照汗青。-- None since the advent of time have escaped death, may my loyalty forever illuminate the annals of history.

(#16 (permalink))
Old
theAlphaDuck (Offline)
Banned

12-11-2008, 12:54 PM

num num num wipe....

make friends with somone in a foreign gov.

then if you have some1 s name, dob and place of birth...or better yet also passport number..

they will get cavity searched when they enter or exit that country...

some places you dont even need to know someone but that will only work once or twice..

Last edited by theAlphaDuck : 12-13-2008 at 01:51 AM.
(#17 (permalink))
Old
TheUnknown (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-11-2008, 10:46 PM

That Is Just Abit Extreme. And That Misawa Women Is Insane! I Would Probably 'Block' Her Just Like How I Block People In MSN.

人生自古誰無死,留取丹心照汗青。-- None since the advent of time have escaped death, may my loyalty forever illuminate the annals of history.

Last edited by TheUnknown : 12-13-2008 at 10:21 PM.
(#18 (permalink))
Old
Bureda (Offline)
Banned

12-12-2008, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shojogirl View Post
Have you ever done anything extreme to your ex after a breakup?
like beatin' the crap out of them, bustin' up their car, almost killing them, when they hookup with some else you came up and kissed him/her or both, sleeping with their mom/dad or both, destroying their sanity by not leaving them alone, u know typical things like that.
That's sad. If you get dumped you get dumped. Piss off. Breaking a car or sleeping with his best friend isn't going to change shit.

You break his car - you aint never having a relationship with him/her ever again and they will linger in your mind and pester your thoughts.

Screw his best friends - He might be heartbroken at some point but in a few days he'll be watching the video and fapping over it. Beating on the stick like no tomorrow.

Conclusion: Piss off - move on.
(#19 (permalink))
Old
SHAD0W (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

12-12-2008, 07:20 PM

Years and years ago, My big brother got dumped the day before valentines day (girlfriend of 2 years revealed she had been cheating on him with his "best mate" for 6 months..) so he and I went out on a walk to find some roadkill. That day was his lucky day because, Hours later, we found a west highland terrier puppy that was as flat as a pancake, so scraped it off the tarmack, took it home, folded it (that bit was NASTY) and put it inside the valentines day card he had bought for princess back stabber a few days earlier.

Revenge - So sweet.

The downsides? We didn't get to see her reaction

I'm sorry for all the bad stuff I said and all the feelings I hurt.. Please forgive me
(#20 (permalink))
Old
bELyVIS (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-12-2008, 07:34 PM

I had a girlfriend who cheated on me, so I sent in one of those "I'm interested in joining the military" free postage cards. They bothered the hell out of her. Then I sent over several religious people from different churches because I told them she was interested in joining. She was pissed, but I got revenge in my opinion.