JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#91 (permalink))
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to KikiBunny23 Send a message via MSN to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Yahoo to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Skype™ to KikiBunny23
12-15-2008, 07:04 AM

true...but right now, it seems like my whole life ain't that long.

but either way, at least I'll have at least a bit experience and not be all o.O in any other relationships
(#92 (permalink))
Old
Haven (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via MSN to Haven
12-15-2008, 07:15 AM

I believe young people (including myself) can love. Experience seems to be almost more important than maturity in my opinion. You can say that you love someone, but would you still love them if *insert situation here* happens? That's what I want to know. Without that knowledge, you really can't truly say that you love someone. True love in my opinion lasts forever, enduring the worst of times and savoring the best of times. In order to truly love someone, you must be with them forever, trying different things, fully understanding your boyfriend/girlfriend/lover/spouse/husband/wife possibly better than they can understand themselves.
(#93 (permalink))
Old
MissMisa (Offline)
Fashion, Games + Art Mod.

12-15-2008, 09:10 AM

Hmm this has turned into a really interesting thread.

I can only speak for myself really. I have experienced love, and I've probably experienced a lot more in such a short space of time than a lot of people would do in their lifetime. I don't want to discuss that, because my friends visit this forum and I don't particularly want to share those things on the internet. So in that respect, I know it is possible for a teenager to be experienced in different situations, it isn't just about how long you've been on the planet, it's how many experiences you have been through and managed well.

Anyway I think I have had enough relationships to last me a lifetime Haha.

I think that if you are unsure about being in love then you probably aren't in love. I don't know how to describe it, but I feel when you know, you know, there is rarely uncertainty about it.
(#94 (permalink))
Old
Blac (Offline)
JF Regular

12-16-2008, 01:55 PM

i am sure it is possible, i am 17 and my girlfriend was 14 when we started dating.
after 4 years we are still in love with each other.
our relationship is hard to break since we have already survive many hardships.
like my ex, my first love and my 2 best friend as my rival.
and of course her family is against it. i really hate meeting the parents

Last edited by Blac : 12-16-2008 at 02:01 PM.
(#95 (permalink))
Old
Ningyou (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via AIM to Ningyou
12-16-2008, 09:13 PM

I think everyone is a little intimidated or afraid when they meet the parents of their significant other.
(#96 (permalink))
Old
xYinniex (Offline)
Quit yo' jibber jabber!

12-16-2008, 10:11 PM

of course its possible.
young love is especially sweet.

there are all kinds of love, its a pretty wide topic?
But if you're talking marriage love, then yes, but it depends on your maturity. I wouldn't find a young marriage my cup of tea, i don't think they've lived life yet to actually say they want to be with each other despite all odds.

"I'm sorry, but i must have given you the impression that I actually care about your opinions"
(#97 (permalink))
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to KikiBunny23 Send a message via MSN to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Yahoo to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Skype™ to KikiBunny23
12-17-2008, 02:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ningyou View Post
I think everyone is a little intimidated or afraid when they meet the parents of their significant other.
Haha, the first time I hung w/ Ty when we started dating I met almost his whole family...his brother/his girlfriend, his cousin[who is freakin tall!], his dad, his mom, his grandma, his nephew....yeah...needless to say, we left when we could. XD
But now I gotta deal w/ them plus more at Christmas...I'm so happy. I know what he got me but shhhhh...he don't know that.
(#98 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

12-17-2008, 02:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchu View Post
The OP is 17. I was 20 when I got married. She is not much younger than me. If I can marry then I am sure she can love.

As for younger people (maybe 15 or younger), they seem to think they are in love, but get over it too easy. I think people who easily forget clearly don't understand the greater scale of it, yet neither do those who throw attention seeking tantrums.
But the situation surrounding your marriage is a little different, wouldn't you say? You didn't get married just because you were in love with her.
(#99 (permalink))
Old
Saffron (Offline)
I'm leaving

Send a message via AIM to Saffron
12-19-2008, 11:10 AM

It really depends on the person. Some teenagers are mature for there age. A lot of people think that if a teenager or someone in there early twenties even, are just going through puppy love. However I think sometimes someone can find there true love at a young age. If you are in love you will know. Do not try to anaylize it, just enjoy it.
(#100 (permalink))
Old
Saffron (Offline)
I'm leaving

Send a message via AIM to Saffron
12-19-2008, 11:20 AM

I'm sorry I forgot it was your ex. Bad memory If you are in love, maybe you should tell your ex if possible. If there is no chance with your ex, there is nothing you can do but move on with your life. Speaking from experience unrequited love is very painful. Find out if your ex is in love with you, if that is the case try again.