JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#81 (permalink))
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to KikiBunny23 Send a message via MSN to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Yahoo to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Skype™ to KikiBunny23
12-15-2008, 05:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ningyou View Post
I'm not offended whatsoever by what you said. I've been through a lot of things in my life that I won't discuss on a forum like this with a bunch of people I don't know, but the best way for me to describe how I know I'm in love is because my girlfriend is the only one that I want, the only one that I think about, the only one who can make me smile. I click with her better than I've ever clicked with anyone, and she knows me and understands me better than anyone and vise versa. I would die for her. And if that's not enough to know that you love someone than I don't know what is.
But what if you know it's love yet you're mind refuses to accept it? Then what? -has this problem- Because my boyfriend says all these things to me, and I know in my heart that he means them and I want to say then back to him so much...but it's just like a mental block. My mind still sees that friendship we shared.
(#82 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

12-15-2008, 05:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KikiBunny23 View Post
But what if you know it's love yet you're mind refuses to accept it?
Then you aren't in love with him.
(#83 (permalink))
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to KikiBunny23 Send a message via MSN to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Yahoo to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Skype™ to KikiBunny23
12-15-2008, 06:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post
Then you aren't in love with him.
maybe I am...maybe I ain't. Maybe it's all cus of my brother...who knows. I just know that it's confusing
(#84 (permalink))
Old
Keaton421 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-15-2008, 06:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KikiBunny23 View Post
My mind still sees that friendship we shared.
I don't think you're in love.

Oh! I wish I was in the land of Ramen
Otaku there are not downtrodden
Kawaii! Kawaii! Kawaii, Desu Ne!

MAXIMUM VIPER
Defender of the Scholar, Scourge of the Otaku, Savior of Japan
(#85 (permalink))
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

12-15-2008, 06:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keaton421 View Post
I don't think you're in love.
I just don't know....I've always had a mental block on anything past friendship. Really long story. But I'm pretty sure it's normal to have that mental block for this...
feel free to message me if you need further explanation on why I have this block.
(#86 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

12-15-2008, 06:34 AM

These are issues that younger people struggle with more, and it is the whole point of this thread.

Don't take this the wrong way but But what if you know it's love yet you're mind refuses to accept it? isn't a question an adult would ask herself. It is all part of the growing and learning process.

Boys say lots of things, and it sounds like he might be trying to convince you that you love him. Most of the time when boys say this they are really trying to convince you of something else, and I will leave it at that.

I know he is different and he isn't like the other boys.

None of them are.
(#87 (permalink))
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

12-15-2008, 06:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post
These are issues that younger people struggle with more, and it is the whole point of this thread.

Don't take this the wrong way but But what if you know it's love yet you're mind refuses to accept it? isn't a question an adult would ask herself. It is all part of the growing and learning process.
Yeah...I know that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM
Boys say lots of things, and it sounds like he might be trying to convince you that you love him. Most of the time when boys say this they are really trying to convince you of something else, and I will leave it at that.
It's more like he's trying to convince me he doesn't want to lose me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM
I know he is different and he isn't like the other boys.

None of them are.
Actually, I disagree....he isn't different. That might be my problem...
(#88 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

12-15-2008, 06:43 AM

Then it sounds like you know the answer to your question.
(#89 (permalink))
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

12-15-2008, 06:45 AM

I know it, yet I still can't figure it out. This is why I hate relationships...they confuse me way to much.
(#90 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

12-15-2008, 07:01 AM

I won't say they get easier, but they will never be more confusing.

You are 14...you have your whole life to deal with boys...