JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#21 (permalink))
Old
xYinniex (Offline)
Quit yo' jibber jabber!

07-15-2009, 01:09 PM

...Alot I guess. But it's gotta be part of a package.
It's like You can't have Cheesecake without the cheese/base.

"I'm sorry, but i must have given you the impression that I actually care about your opinions"
(#22 (permalink))
Old
Pike (Offline)
Asian Female? Where?

07-20-2009, 01:08 AM

Any woman interested in me has to have something that will let her have a chance. I am very particular when it comes to what interests me. I like short, slender/petite women with long dark hair. A small, cute, firm backside would be helpful as I am an admirer of nice small female butts. I like breasts but prefer them smaller then large ones. They also must be non smokers/drug users. You can not help what you like and I would rather stay single then be with someone I am not really interested in.

The Ecstasy of Emptiness
The Purity of Suffering
The Divinity of Loneliness
(#23 (permalink))
Old
writar (Offline)
New to JF

07-20-2009, 02:27 AM

If her complexion is bright or white, she may be interested in dying her hair into brown or dark brown. That may make her look better.

My dream gf is someone beautiful like Taylor Swift
(#24 (permalink))
Old
HarlequinVanity (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to HarlequinVanity Send a message via MSN to HarlequinVanity
07-20-2009, 02:39 AM

Me <3

No, looks are not everything, but it is important to me to some extent. I mean, everyone has an ideal person they are looking for and that's fine. It's just this society is brainwashed by the media and their over use of the subject that "looks" are a must for everything, which is definitly not true. However, in my opinion I'd rather see myself kissing some one that has a decent looking face and not some scary face I would have nightmares over, it's only human nature to feel that way.

ケーラ マーケル
The true meaning of "I love you" has clearly lost it's meaning in this society. Actions speak louder than words.

God show me the way. <3
(#25 (permalink))
Old
Zagato289 (Offline)
Multi-Console Gamer

07-20-2009, 02:47 AM

In my opinion, looks are important. Looks will attract me,and then the next step will be personality. If they have a horrible personality, that will turn me off no matter how wonderful they look. So far i been having bad luck finding a girl. I had found girls with great personalities, but not to be mean or anything, they looked horrible. I just decided t be friends with those girls.

It's so easy, To think about Love, To Talk about Love, To wish for Love, But it's not always easy, To recognize Love, Even when we hold it.... In our hands."
--Jaka

(#26 (permalink))
Old
Yuna7780 (Offline)
I'm Missh Yuna! ♥

07-20-2009, 02:52 AM

What I find attractive in a male (as for their style)... I really like the whole farmer-country look or the metropolitan super rich guy look...

But I'm too young for either type of guy anyway.

Thanks for reading!
~Yuna7780
(#27 (permalink))
Old
Bugg333 (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to Bugg333 Send a message via Yahoo to Bugg333
07-20-2009, 06:48 AM

I've got it bad... >.>
I have a dad who i constantly argue with because i care about how i look, but he thinks that males aren't supposed to care because its "manly" and sooner or later i think i might just cuss him out one of these days...
...and my mom wants to control my looks so i can look like the perfect poodle for her.
And here's the funniest thing: I'm the one who prefers the normal-modern look (my parents thrived in the punk rock era).

Anyone understand? My morale is so low it's underground around them...
(#28 (permalink))
Old
Skuu (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via MSN to Skuu
07-20-2009, 07:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugg333 View Post
I've got it bad... >.>
I have a dad who i constantly argue with because i care about how i look, but he thinks that males aren't supposed to care because its "manly" and sooner or later i think i might just cuss him out one of these days...
...and my mom wants to control my looks so i can look like the perfect poodle for her.
And here's the funniest thing: I'm the one who prefers the normal-modern look (my parents thrived in the punk rock era).

Anyone understand? My morale is so low it's underground around them...
Dude it's your body lol. Wear what you like to wear. Unless something is functional (shirt and tie for work etc) then clothes are about what feels good for you. Some people like wearing a style, I like just wearing normal tee and jeans cause it's easy. Ignore what your parents say and wear your favourite clothes?

If they don't like that then you can't really make them, just don't argue about it.
(#29 (permalink))
Old
Tenchu (Offline)
-

07-20-2009, 07:38 AM

My wife is not ugly, but she isn't what you'd say "hot" either.

I didn't choose her for her looks. Of course, a white man in Thailand with some money can land a supermodel girlfriend pretty easily, so long as he is only concerned about her looks, and not her personality or job.

In the end, I could never stay with a literally ugly girl. But I could not stay with Koda Kumi if she was a bitch, either.

The eternal Saint is calling, through the ages she has told. The ages have not listened; the will of faith has grown old…

For forever she will wander, for forever she withholds; the Demon King is on his way, you’d best not be learned untold…
(#30 (permalink))
Old
Bugg333 (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to Bugg333 Send a message via Yahoo to Bugg333
07-20-2009, 07:53 AM

well believe it or not, their big problems are concerning my hair.. =/
what i wear is more free for me to chose but my hair is their issue