JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Sutiiven (Offline)
nothingness

06-24-2009, 02:10 AM

To be honest i prefer a gal with average looks with out make up or with but not really heavy make up but more about personality.

But have to say i think i prefer the average beauty with out getting dolled up.
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Quailboy (Offline)
Been Here Too Long

Send a message via AIM to Quailboy Send a message via MSN to Quailboy Send a message via Yahoo to Quailboy Send a message via Skype™ to Quailboy
06-24-2009, 02:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by darksyndrem View Post
I would say looks are VERY important....because I'm not going to want to meet some ugly girl...it's not that I wouldn't give her a chance it's just......well okay I personally wouldn't give her a chance but that's beside the point..............

Alright I'm starting over.
I think looks are really important, because most of the time it's what drives people to want to meet, and get to know someone, at least in my experience it is.

As for me, well looks are very important to me, but I'm not into the really model type girls. At least, not the model type in America, I haven't seen models anywhere else. But I'm usually really into girls, that most people look at as the 'freaks' and..........okay I'm on an endless trail here, because I have no idea how to explain what I'm talking about. So, I'm just going to quit at the next period.
Thank you, no offense, reading this almost gave me a headache.

You haven't dug your hole too deep until it's killed you
(#13 (permalink))
Old
peterv20 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

06-24-2009, 02:13 AM

i know it's very shallow,yet i've said it before.i'm a sucker for a pretty face.and i am willing to overlook things like if she's acting mean or cracking her gum or something.
(#14 (permalink))
Old
Hyakushi (Offline)
Ikaga desu ka!?

06-24-2009, 02:19 AM

Looks don't really matter to me, if I get along well with a girl and I see the relationship heading somewhere then I'll take a chance. Ive been with really Beautiful women, slender, tall, great personalities (Boobs I mean). Then Ive been with average women, kind of slender but not as toned but really fun to be around and Ive been with some chubby girls who would rock your world.
I'm not into girls who like to wear alot of make up though and I hate it when they feel they have to wear make up even if were just going to the market. Eh I guess I'm real picky personality wise, if a chick is a bitch but a beauty then I'll sleep with her but not date her. At first I thought I was ready to settle down again but I already had my chance with the best girl in the world.

I'm not racist . . . I hate everyone equally.
(#15 (permalink))
Old
pumpum (Offline)
JF Old Timer

06-24-2009, 02:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLastFortnight View Post
And you can't talk with a doll either...

Talking about looks, pumpum really brought "beauty" to this thread with his avatar...
Lol why would i wanna talk? thats what the pubs for !

btw- dont knock my avvie - thats my ex missus LMAO !!

The things that come to those who wait are the things that are left by those who got there first !
(#16 (permalink))
Old
KyleGoetz (Offline)
Attorney at Flaw

07-15-2009, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercedesjin View Post
If I dated a guy that looked like he was from the Jonas Brothers, I'd probably be arrested for statutory rape.

Appearance matters. What can I say? I was raised in a shallow community. At first glance, I judge people based on their looks. Then, when they open their mouth, my attraction might change. If they look good but are an asshole, I won't be attracted anymore. If they look average, even less than average, but are funny and smart, etc., then I'll be attracted.
Nonsense! You weren't raised in a shallow community. Good looks indicate many things
1. wealth
2. healthy genes
3. bodily health
4. hygiene

These are all positive traits and important for the propagation of the species. People are often ugly because of very subtle cues in a lack of body symmetry. A lack of body symmetry can be evidence of other things such as future spinal deformations, etc. People can also be ugly because they don't take care of themselves, either out of a lack of care or lack of ability due to financial problems.

People are biologically drawn to wealth, hygiene, and health.

But you don't need a perfect 10.

Pumpum It's actually funny and a small world. Your avatar was created on another forum as a joke representation of me, actually. Maybe 3 or 4 years ago. I still have the original image sitting around somewhere on my computer.
(#17 (permalink))
Old
Salvanas (Offline)
Great, just my luck.

07-15-2009, 12:00 PM

It all depends on the situation.

If I'm interested in just a good one nighter, then I don't look for personality. I look for looks. She won't have much talking to do, so it's not needed.

But If I'm going to go looking for a girl, which I don't do because there's no need to push things, It has to be a good balance. But she still needs to look great. if we walk outside, I don't want people looking at her and going "Urgh, why would you go out with her?" It makes me embarrassed. I want my girl to turn heads with awe, and even to be noticed as attractive.

Not just that. She needs to look neat, and clean. If a girl looks scruffy, it ain't my thing.

As for my looks. I always care about my looks. Even if I'm walking to the shop down the road, I dress to impress.

Aye, I'm a shallow bastard. But I don't care.

Edit: I'd like to add that I value personality a lot too. She has to be funny, smart, able to have a conversation, and witty too. I also like some feisty-ness.

- “I've been lucky. I'll be lucky again.” -

Last edited by Salvanas : 07-15-2009 at 12:02 PM.
(#18 (permalink))
Old
Sachiko (Offline)
*waves*

07-15-2009, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by darksyndrem View Post
I would say looks are VERY important....because I'm not going to want to meet some ugly girl...it's not that I wouldn't give her a chance it's just......well okay I personally wouldn't give her a chance but that's beside the point..............

Alright I'm starting over.
I think looks are really important, because most of the time it's what drives people to want to meet, and get to know someone, at least in my experience it is.

As for me, well looks are very important to me, but I'm not into the really model type girls. At least, not the model type in America, I haven't seen models anywhere else. But I'm usually really into girls, that most people look at as the 'freaks' and..........okay I'm on an endless trail here, because I have no idea how to explain what I'm talking about. So, I'm just going to quit at the next period.

ahaha i have to agree,
this really confusing to read ^_^
but im pretty sure i know the type of girls you like. (scene chicks?)

Anyway, hmm I have to be honest... I prefer personality over looks. Well more or less, anyone who smiles at me when i look at them.
I find a smile to be really attractive, and no i don't mean one of those toothpaste commercial smiles where everything looks perfectly artificial.
But if someone takes the time to acknowledge me then of course I'll reciprocate by giving them the time of day.... as long as they're a nice person that is.

I once dated a guy who everyone told me was drop dead gorgeous, and whom I should never give him up, but when it came down to it, we had nothing in common. He was one of those obsessive sporty types and tended to talk about 3 things... rowing, boxing and his ex girlfriend. :S

On top of that, listening to a guy talk about himself and how 'good-looking' he is drove me insane, and i swear going out with him made me even more conscious of my own looks which wasnt such a great thing.
I always worried about how i looked so not to embarrass him, and it became very taxing.
In the end he deffinitely wasn't worth it.

sure has been a while...
(#19 (permalink))
Old
thcuteness (Offline)
Banned

07-15-2009, 12:46 PM

I dont really care about looks just most of the time, although IF they were extremely unattractive, then maybe it would matter. I mean I feel attracted by whats on the inside, so most of the time the outside looks just as beautiful to me.
(#20 (permalink))
Old
hinata2 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via MSN to hinata2 Send a message via Yahoo to hinata2
07-15-2009, 12:53 PM

im ugly soo looks dont mater but its the inside that is pretty not theout side