JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
edelweiss (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-09-2010, 07:13 AM

"Call it a Day" does mean "throw in the towel" or "it's over" or "give up".

One person in the relationship can't save it for both people.

Two people in a relationship - both people have to want to save it. If one person is doing all of the work to keep it together while the other person is looking elsewhere, it's already over.
(#12 (permalink))
Old
dogsbody70 (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

07-09-2010, 09:05 AM

I have to agree with the last answer.

We have a saying-- Its no good flogging a dead horse" In other words move on to pastures new rather than break your heart by rejections.
(#13 (permalink))
Old
dogsbody70 (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

07-09-2010, 09:10 AM

of course trying to possess somebody and prevent them looking at other people is the quickest way to lose them. It would be unnatural never to be attracted to others-- it is human nature surely?

There has to be trust and freedom in any relationship. we don't walk around with blinkers on.

If your girlfriend really cares about you then you should not need to worry, If she doesn't and is just Playing the field-- then there are plenty of other fish in the sea or pebbles on the beach as the saying goes.
(#14 (permalink))
Old
nobora (Offline)
Fan Ichigou

07-10-2010, 01:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by master66 View Post
and nobora lol lucky u ,sometimes i realy miss being single(well am almost single now T.T) anyways thanx for dropping by....
*pssst**btw how u do u upload pic to ur signature?am kinda newbie when it comes to these stuff lol*
LOLZ nah i hate being single I miss my ex , oh you go to edit profile and theres a side column where you can change your a pic and add pics and all that stuff.
(#15 (permalink))
Old
kathrina (Offline)
New to JF

hi - 07-10-2010, 01:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by master66 View Post
well itsnt easy to answer this or you maybe say ''am not in such a situation''but...hey.it might happened right?lol like how it happened with me...
For me I did nothing when i found that my girlfriend is attracted by someone else,I was in a mixing state of shock,denying and kinda felt like I ve been betrayed.,its hard for me to me to believe that heart may fit for 2 people as my friend said once to me.
Anyway I want to know what would you do if you had such a situation?
i personally think that it would be unfair for my bf since im a girl to like another girl besides me i would find him unloyal to me but at the same time i would feel that maybe hes just not the right one for me but it doesnt mean i wont open up to him and ask him if he really doesnt feel the love connecting between us and make things clear whether he wanted to share a long term relationship with me best thing to do is to talk it out with him if your a girl if he or she is willing to have a faithful relationship with you
(#16 (permalink))
Old
YukisUke (Offline)
Konichiwa, bitches

Send a message via AIM to YukisUke Send a message via Yahoo to YukisUke
07-10-2010, 04:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinMask View Post
:P It seems like I'll be the only one thinking this. . . but if you can't trust the other person enough that it won't lead to something more, and you feel you have to 'get them back' or 'win them back', then would the relationship be really worth saving? Relationships should be based on trust and commuinication, if you're that worried the other person's going to leave you because they're no longer attracted to you, then maybe it's time to call it a day. That's directed to the OP too, not just you, YukisUke, lol.
Then by saying that, I think that my bf (don't have one now;single. But just an example) is worth saving our relationship. At the same time, it depends on how much you love and communicate with that person and how much they return that to you. If they really love you, then the attraction to that other person will be just an attraction and nothing more. But if they don't.....hey, there's plenty more fish in the sea. Am I right??
(#17 (permalink))
Old
master66 (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to master66 Send a message via Skype™ to master66
07-10-2010, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobora View Post
LOLZ nah i hate being single I miss my ex , oh you go to edit profile and theres a side column where you can change your a pic and add pics and all that stuff.
Oh I see ...then I hope you find your another half soo XD ...And btw Thanx for the help ,lol now am only missing the picture
(#18 (permalink))
Old
master66 (Offline)
New to JF

07-10-2010, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathrina View Post

i personally think that it would be unfair for my bf since im a girl to like another girl besides me i would find him unloyal to me but at the same time i would feel that maybe hes just not the right one for me but it doesnt mean i wont open up to him and ask him if he really doesnt feel the love connecting between us and make things clear whether he wanted to share a long term relationship with me best thing to do is to talk it out with him if your a girl if he or she is willing to have a faithful relationship with you
Well I think you are right kathrina,but for me I don't how to talk with my gf about it the only thing am doing now is avoiding her (yeah I know this is not right but It can't be helped), anyway thanx for dropping by kathrina XD
(#19 (permalink))
Old
master66 (Offline)
New to JF

07-10-2010, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YukisUke View Post
Then by saying that, I think that my bf (don't have one now;single. But just an example) is worth saving our relationship. At the same time, it depends on how much you love and communicate with that person and how much they return that to you. If they really love you, then the attraction to that other person will be just an attraction and nothing more. But if they don't.....hey, there's plenty more fish in the sea. Am I right??
YukisUke,how do you know if it worth saving or not?

Last edited by master66 : 07-10-2010 at 01:10 PM.
(#20 (permalink))
Old
master66 (Offline)
New to JF

07-10-2010, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YukisUke View Post
LOL YukisUke there is plenty more fish in the sea... but how you are suppose to do it when you have a broken fishing rod ?(broken heart)