JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#21 (permalink))
Old
hinata4life (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via MSN to hinata4life
07-10-2010, 02:06 PM

If my bf -I'm single atm- would be attracted by someone else I wouldn't mind.
I had a bf who cheated on me, I was letting him feel guilty by acting neutral... x3
And if I had a bf he was free at doing and letting what he wanted.

Love cute things~ <3 Nya~
(#22 (permalink))
Old
PockyMePink (Offline)
=\

Send a message via MSN to PockyMePink
07-10-2010, 04:54 PM

Physical attraction? Well, if you count how much my boyfriend adores Taylor Swift in this particular area, then I guess I'm already in this situation. Nothing wrong with being attracted to others, it's human nature. No amount of love can stop someone from being unattracted to other people.

Your partner wanting to be with someone else? Been in that situation too. Let them go, cry a few days, get over it. If only one person wants it to work out, it won't.
(#23 (permalink))
Old
YukisUke (Offline)
Konichiwa, bitches

Send a message via AIM to YukisUke Send a message via Yahoo to YukisUke
07-13-2010, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by master66 View Post
YukisUke,how do you know if it worth saving or not?
If he still wants to make it work, if he knows you guys are drifting apart and he really doesn't want the relationship to end. He would try to better undersatnd you and your needs. That's when a realtionship is worth saving. When both sides of the party are giving an effort to stay together.
(#24 (permalink))
Old
YukisUke (Offline)
Konichiwa, bitches

Send a message via AIM to YukisUke Send a message via Yahoo to YukisUke
07-13-2010, 02:22 PM

Quote:
LOL YukisUke there is plenty more fish in the sea... but how you are suppose to do it when you have a broken fishing rod ?(broken heart)
Just tape the fishing rod back together and go fishing!! LOL!!!
(#25 (permalink))
Old
master66 (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to master66 Send a message via Skype™ to master66
07-13-2010, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YukisUke View Post
Just tape the fishing rod back together and go fishing!! LOL!!!
YukisUke tape the fishing rod ha?nice one ,LOL XD
(#26 (permalink))
Old
GoNative (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

07-14-2010, 01:41 AM

Jealousy is a destructive emotion in any relationship. It says more about your own insecurities and lack of confidence than any rift in a relationship. Obviously when in a monogamous relationship you have a right to expect fidelity from your partner. This does not mean you can expect that they will never feel some sort of attraction to another person. I've been married 10 years and have met many women over that time who I've found incredibly attractive both physically and emotionally and who i have become good friends with. My wife has no unrealistic expectation that I will never look at another women throughout our entire relationship and I certainly wouldn't expect her to never become friends with other men. We trust each other completely. For a successful long term relationship I think this is essential. Obviously at the end of the day many people do betray such trust but that's the risk you have to take. You may get hurt. And if you're with someone you just can't trust then it's time to find someone else.
(#27 (permalink))
Old
babymint87 (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to babymint87 Send a message via Yahoo to babymint87
hmm :) - 07-14-2010, 06:01 AM

well actually i caught my bf with another girl.. and you know what i just walk a way coz i cannot stand the fact that he's being with another girl.

and he explain things and things got worse.. and we break uo.. after a several months we get back together because i still love him and i really miss him soo much

and relationships are like that sometimes.
its about forgive and forget because if you cannot do that i guess its much better to end it because it will just trigger your relationship,

its not all about love, it consist or understanding and deep trust.

babymint87
(#28 (permalink))
Old
master66 (Offline)
New to JF

07-14-2010, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoNative View Post
Jealousy is a destructive emotion in any relationship. It says more about your own insecurities and lack of confidence than any rift in a relationship. Obviously when in a monogamous relationship you have a right to expect fidelity from your partner. This does not mean you can expect that they will never feel some sort of attraction to another person. I've been married 10 years and have met many women over that time who I've found incredibly attractive both physically and emotionally and who i have become good friends with. My wife has no unrealistic expectation that I will never look at another women throughout our entire relationship and I certainly wouldn't expect her to never become friends with other men. We trust each other completely. For a successful long term relationship I think this is essential. Obviously at the end of the day many people do betray such trust but that's the risk you have to take. You may get hurt. And if you're with someone you just can't trust then it's time to find someone else.
hmm so its all about trust
(#29 (permalink))
Old
master66 (Offline)
New to JF

07-14-2010, 09:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by babymint87 View Post
well actually i caught my bf with another girl.. and you know what i just walk a way coz i cannot stand the fact that he's being with another girl.

and he explain things and things got worse.. and we break uo.. after a several months we get back together because i still love him and i really miss him soo much

and relationships are like that sometimes.
its about forgive and forget because if you cannot do that i guess its much better to end it because it will just trigger your relationship,

its not all about love, it consist or understanding and deep trust.
but to be able to forgive and forget this is not an easy task dont you think?
(#30 (permalink))
Old
babymint87 (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to babymint87 Send a message via Yahoo to babymint87
07-14-2010, 11:39 AM

Quote:
but to be able to forgive and forget this is not an easy task dont you think?
Yup.. its very hard.. thats why if you cant do it is better to let go.. you know settle things tie the knot

were not together anymore but i didnt regret that i give him another chance and our relationship.. heheheh

after 4 yrs.. we decided to end it because of a lot of things.. were still friends and keep in touch.. you know relationships its either you part and became friends again or part ways and became total strangers to each other..hahaha

i still count my self lucky cause we end up in good terms. and now were currently busy with our own lives and careers,,

babymint87