LinkBack Thread Tools
(#91 (permalink))
Old
ARoomwithaMOOSE (Offline)
Communicating Effectively

Cool 12-13-2010, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by missprincess View Post
i love tall guys it think all women do, (its being with the short guys that can be bothersome sometimes because u need to make allowance that if you ware heels you dont wanna look taller then him) but yeah tall guys rock, esp since im not that short myself (im about 5'11 in heels)
I love short guys^^ by short I mean about 5'7
(since I'm 6'3 not in heels and I don't care if I look taller then "him" so it's not bothersome to me )
Anyway here is my "girly" opinion on this topic: I think that most girls are WAY to commercial. They get all hung up on looking like "Miley Cyrus" and
" Angelina Jolie" (who are Barbies) and forget to be PEOPLE. Sadly most guys fall for this Type of woman, and then that becomes the stereo type for almost all women.
Guys are also way to concerned with what people think of them, take the guys in the Twilight movies, (they are FREAKING UGLY yet some twit says they are good looking and then almost all girls want that type of guy) so because girls think that these kinds of guys look good.... there is this whole influx of guys who are trying to look like the two lead actors.

I believe that people (both men and women) just need to be who they are. I think that there is nothing that is more attractive then a person who is comfortable with who they are.
Because when your comfortable with who you are and you feel good about yourself; it shows and people will natural be drawn to you.
(Sorry to be so long winded)

In closing, here is what I like in a guy:
He has to be nice, funny, honest, in good shape and CLEAN. He has to be able to take care of himself(I do not want to be his mother) have a good job and be able to deal with the fact that I am very indepentent and I don't need him to do everything for me. And he needs to be able to carry on an interesting conversation, that isn't just about him

Hope that helps some of the guys who read this (as well as some of the girls)^^
Guys please keep in mind that: Us girls do have brains and we are more then just T&A.
And Girls keep in mind that: Guys are more then just what is in their wallets and the kind of cars they drive.

Peace Out

Peace is Knowing

"No One would ride in a car with out breaks"
Gackt.C

FEAR IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL!

Insanity in individuals is something rare - but in groups, parties, nations, and epochs, it is the rule.
Friedrich Nietzsche
(#92 (permalink))
Old
MissMisa (Offline)
Fashion, Games + Art Mod.

12-13-2010, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zero0 View Post
women like men that are taller than herself
I like men to be shorter than me. (Which is uncommon, I'm 5 ft 7.)

I don't really understand this thread as there will always be different answers. Guess it doesn't hurt to have an opinion but it started with 'do girls like long hair or short hair,' with the reply 'short hair,' but I like long hair so... yeah.
(#93 (permalink))
Old
NanteNa (Offline)
sixth gun.

Send a message via Skype™ to NanteNa
12-13-2010, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMisa View Post
I like men to be shorter than me. (Which is uncommon, I'm 5 ft 7.)

I don't really understand this thread as there will always be different answers. Guess it doesn't hurt to have an opinion but it started with 'do girls like long hair or short hair,' with the reply 'short hair,' but I like long hair so... yeah.
Why on earth would u want a guy shorter than you? O_O Do guys shorter than 5'7'' even exist?

EDIT: And I think the thread is a great idea. Of course there will be different answers - but getting a girl's reply on a question you've been holding as a guy, is probably more reliable than if you ask your guy friend about the same thing. So yeah.. asking the girls is a good idea - even though they may all have different opinions :3

[ <-- Jordan's heart! \(Ò_ó)/ ]
Follow me on TUMBLR
"Well if a chick has a problem with the way I conduct myself I'd draw the bitch
a map to the nearest exit and stamp "fuck off" on her forehead."
- Pot Roast

Last edited by NanteNa : 12-13-2010 at 09:54 PM.
(#94 (permalink))
Old
protheus (Offline)
Arthur et Les Minimoys

Send a message via Yahoo to protheus
12-13-2010, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NanteNa View Post
Do guys shorter than 5'7'' even exist?
Ouch, that hurt .

From the rumors I heard around, I think I'm a guy, and I'm 5'6'' (168 cm) .

PS: Yeah, I know, it was a rhetorical question.

Reverse psychology, "dear Watson", reverse psychology.
"Manganese? Is that manga language?" - lol?

Last edited by protheus : 12-13-2010 at 10:19 PM.
(#95 (permalink))
Old
shu (Offline)
JF Wanker

Send a message via Yahoo to shu
12-14-2010, 12:08 AM

That what you get with women it's hard to trust em.all the girls where i live there a bunch of whores who lie all the time,so i wonder if all girls are like this but impossible to tell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by protheus View Post
Ouch, that hurt .

From the rumors I heard around, I think I'm a guy, and I'm 5'6'' (168 cm) .

PS: Yeah, I know, it was a rhetorical question.
(#96 (permalink))
Old
RealJames (Offline)
ボケ外人

12-14-2010, 01:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NanteNa View Post
Why on earth would u want a guy shorter than you? O_O Do guys shorter than 5'7'' even exist?
maybe it's a mommy complex, a breastfeeding thing, who knows, I prefer my ladies to be shorter than me, same height at most.

マンツーマン 英会話 神戸 三宮 リアライズ -James- This is my life and why I know things about Japan.
(#97 (permalink))
Old
missprincess (Offline)
Bonnie lass from England

12-14-2010, 05:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shu View Post
That what you get with women it's hard to trust em.all the girls where i live there a bunch of whores who lie all the time,so i wonder if all girls are like this but impossible to tell.

hmm i think u need to move out of the red light district and into the real world, not all women are like that at all - lets not mention the people that start falling into that category if we go down that road, if u have such a bad hang up about girls i suggest u go see a counselor

Don't make someone a priority....... if your nothing more than an option to them

How can the world end at 2012 when my yogurt expires in 2013?
(#98 (permalink))
Old
missprincess (Offline)
Bonnie lass from England

12-14-2010, 05:31 AM

and yeh this is the first time im hearing of a women who wants a man shorter then her, i dont think its common at all, i mean how many times do u see that in everyday life anyway? unless your from a small village like in the wickerman where women reigns supreme or somin its just a bit strange sorry to say

Don't make someone a priority....... if your nothing more than an option to them

How can the world end at 2012 when my yogurt expires in 2013?
(#99 (permalink))
Old
File0 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-14-2010, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by missprincess View Post
and yeh this is the first time im hearing of a women who wants a man shorter then her, i dont think its common at all, i mean how many times do u see that in everyday life anyway? unless your from a small village like in the wickerman where women reigns supreme or somin its just a bit strange sorry to say
You ought not to gather your info from movies - they are rarely reliable. People are so much more complex than you can ever see them on the screen.

And may I ask you to please use proper grammar, it gives me hard time to follow the treads you participate in, because I'm not native English speaker. I'm not asking to use capitals but at least could you please check your text for misspells before posting it.
(#100 (permalink))
Old
Kozyra (Offline)
Son of the Desert

Send a message via MSN to Kozyra Send a message via Skype™ to Kozyra
12-14-2010, 08:55 AM

1-Does girl think _ when she chooses her man _ that she has a social mission ?
or she think that she has " a moving bank "_if I can say _ that she can use it an take money every time she want ?

2- Does girl look to the external style of me ? or she looks to the decency of men ?

3- If girl saw her man with an other girl , what does she do ?
does she send him way ? or does she advise him ?