LinkBack Thread Tools
(#111 (permalink))
Old
MissMisa (Offline)
Fashion, Games + Art Mod.

12-14-2010, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suki View Post
Really? What is one good advantage of having a boyfriend who's shorter than you?
There are no advantages or disadvantages it's just a preference, I can't think of any advantages for them to be taller either. It's just a preference.
(#112 (permalink))
Old
shu (Offline)
JF Wanker

Send a message via Yahoo to shu
12-14-2010, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NanteNa View Post
LOL. At least you 'wonder if all girls are like this'. That's a start, hun : P It's not impossible to tell. I suggest you actually go TALK to girls/women. Is your mom a lying whore? She won't appreciate that stereotypical bs coming from her beloved son : ( boo you!

Haha, no offense intended ; D I'm sure they are.. but guys around here are SO darn tall. OH so you believe rumors?! : O Dangerous! You should check for yourself! Hahhaha xD

It definitely could be. But seriously.. Don't we have enough guys running around just looking for another 'mommy' to pamper their behinds? lol.. Again, no offense intended.. but I know wayy too many guys who're only with girls cause they dun wanna wash their own clothes. My brother is one of them.. and his reasonings make me giggle.. ~_^

oh£mGEeZ. iF u h@ven't s!hn £t, th£n £t sh@llent ehks!st!
Im just saying what i seen/heard.and yes my mom is a whore, more of a ex whore not really anymore just thinks the world revolves around her.
(#113 (permalink))
Old
RealJames (Offline)
ボケ外人

12-15-2010, 04:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shu View Post
Im just saying what i seen/heard.and yes my mom is a whore, more of a ex whore not really anymore just thinks the world revolves around her.
ouch, and now the root of your girl-issues surfaces...

not all women are like your mom, regardless of how much they have in common with her

and many whores are wonderful women, some of my good friends are the nicest girls I've come across but also work nights

マンツーマン 英会話 神戸 三宮 リアライズ -James- This is my life and why I know things about Japan.
(#114 (permalink))
Old
Hokubanjin (Offline)
New to JF

Liars? - 12-15-2010, 09:57 AM

I got divorced a few years ago. A while I ago I figured I was ready to get involved with a woman again. I registered at a site primarily geared towards Japanese women who want to meet gaijin. I lived in Japan for many years, graduated from a Japanese University and believe that I'm decently competent at the language. I have more in common with Japanese women than I do with women from my own country.

I read their profiles and if there was one item in common throughout all of them, independent of geography and age, was that they all despised liars. A lot of No Liars, Liars No Contact pls, that kind of thing. I was a bit surprised because if it is one thing Japanese women do a lot, it is lying. Mainly they lie to spare others their feelings, but that is still lying in my book.

But I am completely comfortable with not lying, as long as they are comfortable with the truth. However, after exchanging mails and chats, I no longer believe this to be true. So what goes? Do you hate liars, or do you want men to lie when you ask them about their opinion regarding looks etc? And if you accept the white and sweet lies, doesn't that imply that you prefer lies in front of the scathing truth?

北蛮人でした
(#115 (permalink))
Old
File0 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-16-2010, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokubanjin View Post
I got divorced a few years ago. A while I ago I figured I was ready to get involved with a woman again. I registered at a site primarily geared towards Japanese women who want to meet gaijin. I lived in Japan for many years, graduated from a Japanese University and believe that I'm decently competent at the language. I have more in common with Japanese women than I do with women from my own country.

I read their profiles and if there was one item in common throughout all of them, independent of geography and age, was that they all despised liars. A lot of No Liars, Liars No Contact pls, that kind of thing. I was a bit surprised because if it is one thing Japanese women do a lot, it is lying. Mainly they lie to spare others their feelings, but that is still lying in my book.

But I am completely comfortable with not lying, as long as they are comfortable with the truth. However, after exchanging mails and chats, I no longer believe this to be true. So what goes? Do you hate liars, or do you want men to lie when you ask them about their opinion regarding looks etc? And if you accept the white and sweet lies, doesn't that imply that you prefer lies in front of the scathing truth?
You are confusing (not)lying with rudeness, one's opinion isn't equal to the truth.
Besides if you don't like what you see why does it matter to end the relationship before getting involve in it too much?!

Last edited by File0 : 12-16-2010 at 10:04 AM.
(#116 (permalink))
Old
TalnSG (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

Send a message via ICQ to TalnSG
12-16-2010, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Why on earth would u want a guy shorter than you? O_O Do guys shorter than 5'7'' even exist?
I am only 5'4", but there are men that height and shorter that are well worth knowing. And they never make my neck hurt like the ex who was 6'9".

I am glad you and misssprincess think this way, because that leaves more for those of us who have learned to appreciate shorter men. There are some other distinct advantages, but I think you two should learn them first hand.

Only an open mind and open heart can be filled with life.
Find your voice; silence will not protect you.
(#117 (permalink))
Old
NanteNa (Offline)
sixth gun.

Send a message via Skype™ to NanteNa
12-16-2010, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TalnSG View Post
I am only 5'4", but there are men that height and shorter that are well worth knowing. And they never make my neck hurt like the ex who was 6'9".

I am glad you and misssprincess think this way, because that leaves more for those of us who have learned to appreciate shorter men. There are some other distinct advantages, but I think you two should learn them first hand.
LOL. Let's hope missprincess reads your entry. Girl, you so smart : D

Oh. And FYI - I was joking. Simply referring to the fact that guys in my country are quite tall. I guess most people got the joke - just not you : ) On a side note I'm not interested in getting to know men.
- a cookie for you if you got that one ; D

Quote:
Do I really need to quote a dictionary to inform you about what 'whore' means?

[ <-- Jordan's heart! \(Ò_ó)/ ]
Follow me on TUMBLR
"Well if a chick has a problem with the way I conduct myself I'd draw the bitch
a map to the nearest exit and stamp "fuck off" on her forehead."
- Pot Roast
(#118 (permalink))
Old
TalnSG (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

Send a message via ICQ to TalnSG
12-16-2010, 04:48 PM

Quote:

Oh. And FYI - I was joking. Simply referring to the fact that guys in my country are quite tall. I guess most people got the joke - just not you : ) On a side note I'm not interested in getting to know men.
I sensed the joke (on your part) and the other factor. Just different advantages there.

Only an open mind and open heart can be filled with life.
Find your voice; silence will not protect you.
(#119 (permalink))
Old
shu (Offline)
JF Wanker

Send a message via Yahoo to shu
12-16-2010, 11:25 PM

Quote:

Do I really need to quote a dictionary to inform you about what 'whore' means?
I know what whore means im just saying she also.I also take back what i said about women being whores,alot of em are but not all.i waz just talkin about cheating on bf etc.
(#120 (permalink))
Old
RealJames (Offline)
ボケ外人

12-17-2010, 01:49 AM

Quote:
I know what whore means im just saying she also.I also take back what i said about women being whores,alot of em are but not all.i waz just talkin about cheating on bf etc.
men cheat too, cheating is kinda fun really... if you aren't in a serious relationship you may as well get it out of your system

so both men and women are whores, most of them anyways, right?

マンツーマン 英会話 神戸 三宮 リアライズ -James- This is my life and why I know things about Japan.