LinkBack Thread Tools
(#141 (permalink))
Old
Snailteaser (Offline)
New to JF

01-03-2011, 12:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryzorian View Post
Guess that means no more parties for me.
Hahha, don't worry. The reason I asked because normally everybody would agree this is pathetic. Yet I see examples on the contrary in almost every party I go.
(#142 (permalink))
Old
MissMisa (Offline)
Fashion, Games + Art Mod.

01-03-2011, 12:34 AM

Maybe you just go to lame parties with weirdos? xD

Hah I jest. Does sound a bit weird though. Depends how you are putting it, you say the guy is desperate for the attention, maybe that's just your view and he's actually just an outgoing guy. *shrug*
(#143 (permalink))
Old
princessmarisa (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-03-2011, 05:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snailteaser View Post
Hahha, don't worry. The reason I asked because normally everybody would agree this is pathetic. Yet I see examples on the contrary in almost every party I go.
I guess it depends how it is done, it shows confidence and a lot of girls really like that. Also it is often easier to get talking to and to know someone who is too loud, than someone who is too quiet.
Obvious attention seeking is bad however it is done, but these days it seems to be the sulky, overly emotional, "help my tortured sole I am so depressed" types who come across as more pathetic to me.
Loud b$'ers are annoying their own way, but at least you can have fun running circles around their flawed announcements until they fluster about with petty insults and show their pathetic side nice and clearly

I think all is good in moderation at a party, talk to a few people, be a tiny bit loud occasionally, seem confident in your self, and join in on things you know about, and ask interesting questions about things you don't.

If someone was just a little loud, making a few jokes, especially if he had a few drinks down him I think this is pretty normal.

Fighting ignorance and slaying a few narutards whilst I am at it.
(#144 (permalink))
Old
NanteNa (Offline)
sixth gun.

Send a message via Skype™ to NanteNa
01-04-2011, 01:44 AM

Quote:
Hahha, fair enough

Okay, another question to the ladies here... :-)
Imagine you're at a party.. there is a guy who is desperately trying to be the center of the party, loud, making jokes, getting the attention. Do you think is this attractive to ladies? Or is it pathetic?
If it's a ''desperate'' try, then it's pathetic. Being center of attention is only attractive if it comes naturally AND if it doesn't seem to feed the guy's ego.

Quote:
Because at parties - people are drunk or high. On JF.. people are just weird or creepy, but rarely drunk. I guess a few members would go under the suspicion of being high tho..

[ <-- Jordan's heart! \(Ò_ó)/ ]
Follow me on TUMBLR
"Well if a chick has a problem with the way I conduct myself I'd draw the bitch
a map to the nearest exit and stamp "fuck off" on her forehead."
- Pot Roast

Last edited by NanteNa : 01-04-2011 at 01:46 AM.
(#145 (permalink))
Old
Ryzorian (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

01-05-2011, 05:52 AM

I doubt anyone could feed my ego, I allready feel like I'm God's gift to the planet.
(#146 (permalink))
Old
Kobby (Offline)
New to JF

Hi Beauty! - 01-07-2011, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suki View Post
True. Hair is my favorite body feature and so guys with shoulder-length hair are A++ to me. However... Jason Statham... wouldn't turn him down.
Hi Beauty, it's been nice meeting you. Can you be my friend?
(#147 (permalink))
Old
ryuhebi13 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

03-06-2011, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by missprincess View Post
Hi guys i found this idea on another forum and it worked really well there, its basically for all the guys to ask the girls any questions/ queries they have about women, relationships etc that they’ve always wanted to know - since alot say that they dont know what women want, here’s a chance to ask them...
Btw I think one of the guys should start one for the girls to ask the guys questions
Peace!
Two great ideas miss!!! Look for props in the "Ask the guys" thread.

(I just hope no-one else started it, but I couldn't find one)

Last edited by ryuhebi13 : 03-06-2011 at 08:18 PM. Reason: wording
(#148 (permalink))
Old
ryuhebi13 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

03-06-2011, 08:23 PM

Nice to hear form all the JF Girls. Now I have a question: Why do some girls go for effeminate men? What is the appeal?

In my skinny boy, eyeliner days I gots way more attention than I did in my less effeminate incarnation.

(#149 (permalink))
Old
RobinMask (Offline)
JF Old Timer

03-06-2011, 08:47 PM

Post Deleted.

Last edited by RobinMask : 01-07-2018 at 12:33 PM.
(#150 (permalink))
Old
ryuhebi13 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

03-06-2011, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinMask View Post
Maybe it's because they're easier to approach? Some overly-masculine men come across as rather intimidating, and there's a stereotype of them being only after one thing or rather crass and the like, but if a man's 'effeminate' then there's the assumption he'll be softer and easier to talk to, more sensitive and gentle. Or at least that's my take on it, lol.
lol no that's a good take on it. I often wondered because I'd heard girls sqeeing over bodybuilder types. The girls in question often said I was more approachable and easy to talk to. hmmm