Old
missprincess (Offline)
Bonnie lass from England

12-01-2010, 03:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryzorian View Post
What is love?
its an abstract noun it means different things to different people

Don't make someone a priority....... if your nothing more than an option to them

How can the world end at 2012 when my yogurt expires in 2013?
(#22 (permalink))
Old
BakaTensei (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via MSN to BakaTensei
12-01-2010, 05:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryzorian View Post
What is love?
Baby don't hurt me...

I generally find that each girls reacts differently when the full moon is up,

why do some girls love badboys so much, is it the whole "he'd change for me" thing or is it like a "only I could understand him" thing or something else, probaly the only thing that baffles me about girls to be completely honest

I was staying at a friends girlfriends flat for like 2 days and I met some of her room mates, then when I went to a party later on in that week one of them came up to me and actually said I was really attractive BUT I was too nice, didnt really care what she thought as I wasnt intrested in her but the "but" in the sentence really got on my nerves...as if being nice was somehow bad?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a saint or anything but I'm deffinitly not considered a badboy
(#23 (permalink))
Old
missprincess (Offline)
Bonnie lass from England

12-01-2010, 01:21 PM

honestly as somone who loves bad boys im not so sure why i do either?
i think its just the fact of being with someone whose hard to get, hard to keep and hard to love. if a guy is nice to me chances are i wont notice him as much, its just the hype that surrounds being with a 'bad boy', society plays them off as being cool so girls find them cool aswell. in addition to that its just their 'i dont give a damn' attitude that makes em so much more 'manly' or whatever you wanna call it. but other then that their just a risk and girls like a bit a risk and a bit of a challenge, thats how i see it anway

but i must point out that in the long run the nice guys win, coz you dont wanna spend the rest of your life with someone who doesnt really care about u all that much and who doesnt help around the house or cant pay the bills coz hes got a lousy job and no education

Don't make someone a priority....... if your nothing more than an option to them

(#24 (permalink))
Old
dogsbody70 (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

12-01-2010, 02:23 PM

how about a man who is interesting will listen-- talk-------not be conceited.

Not too macho.
(#25 (permalink))
Old
missprincess (Offline)
Bonnie lass from England

12-01-2010, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogsbody70 View Post
how about a man who is interesting will listen-- talk-------not be conceited.

Not too macho.
personally i like that alot, sometimes some peoples personalities are soo endearing that you tend to overlook alot of other things - and like them for who they are, i think after uv been through a couple of 'bad boy' experiences u learn that they are like the shiney toy in the shop window, you want it badly till u get it, then the novelty faids after a while, its not something that will last you and ino that alot of men like can never be tied down until there in their late 40 or something and they cant rely on their good looks/ charm anymore so they think ok lets get married now,
but every girl wants a man who will listen to her, take care of her and love her like shes the only women that matters (sounds corney ino) but i think every girl wants a man like that in the long run! as i like to call it - a stayer not a player

(#26 (permalink))
Old
kyo_9 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via Yahoo to kyo_9
12-01-2010, 05:01 PM

Why do you think God create Woman in this world?

LiVe Ur LiFe
Don't do drugs!

(#27 (permalink))
Old
Kayci (Offline)
The odd Gaijin :3

Send a message via MSN to Kayci
12-01-2010, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyo_9 View Post
To stop man from blowing up the world thousands years before now.

Coffee prevents me from killing you.
(#28 (permalink))
Old
adem940 (Offline)
Paradise Lost

Send a message via MSN to adem940 Send a message via Yahoo to adem940
12-01-2010, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by missprincess View Post
Hi guys i found this idea on another forum and it worked really well there, its basically for all the guys to ask the girls any questions/ queries they have about women, relationships etc that they’ve always wanted to know - since alot say that they dont know what women want, here’s a chance to ask them...
Btw I think one of the guys should start one for the girls to ask the guys questions
Peace!
hmm, first of all I want to thank you for starting this thread because I am sure there are many guys out there who are wondering many things about women, well, I cant say I'm that curious about women but I always wondered how a woman feels when she is inlove with a man, thats what I want to know, not sure if this is the right question though ^^''

(#29 (permalink))
Old
missprincess (Offline)
Bonnie lass from England

12-01-2010, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adem940 View Post
hmm, first of all I want to thank you for starting this thread because I am sure there are many guys out there who are wondering many things about women, well, I cant say I'm that curious about women but I always wondered how a woman feels when she is inlove with a man, thats what I want to know, not sure if this is the right question though ^^''
its cool, im glad u approve, i just thought we shud be allowed more of an insight into the mind of the opposite sex, btw guys you shud take this as a chance to make a 'ask the guys' thread

and to try and answer ur question, which is a tough and very broad one may i add
- for me i feel secure, stable, happy, warm and fuzzy and like the world just feels right - and like no matter how much stuff is going on around u, u can weather the storm coz ur with the person u wanna be with. i dont know how else to put it other then u feel 'complete'

wow i never knew i could be so corney (yuk)

(#30 (permalink))
Old
missprincess (Offline)
Bonnie lass from England

12-01-2010, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyo_9 View Post
so they could balance out mans ignorance and self destructive nature - and so people could pro-create - even though it was eve who took the apple and not adam but yeh men and women balance eachother out - and i dont think the world would function if one wasnt there