LinkBack Thread Tools
(#121 (permalink))
Old
Kuroneko (Offline)
JF Vet.

04-06-2007, 07:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolNard View Post
Yeah, only when he does the pact. The only disadvantage is that Light wouldn't be able to ascend to heaven nor descend to hell ^_^
I thought that it was only if he used the death note... I must read that again.

"To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love. But then, one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer."
(#122 (permalink))
Old
QueenNanami (Offline)
I'll go with that!

Send a message via AIM to QueenNanami Send a message via MSN to QueenNanami
04-06-2007, 07:05 AM

Quote:
Yes, I know that's the only way to do so, I should have made myself more precise. How can you make Ryuk fall in love? X_X Good idea, but practically impossible >_<"

QN: Yes, my point exactly. Kira is doing this mainly out of self-defense for not only himself, but the world in general
.... i got nothing

kira is trying to help but it's still wrong XD in a way... i guess you can say for all those people who killed and harmed people, that kira has made himself in a way just as bad as them.. for the bad guys they killed without a single care ! Kira kills cause all he wants to do is make the world a better place...

"The ignorant are mere stepping stones on the path to enlightenment."

"People can always have a judgment about anything you do. So it doesn't bother me. Everything can be strange to someone." - Michael Jackson
(#123 (permalink))
Old
CoolNard (Offline)
Yours Rightfully Insolent

Send a message via MSN to CoolNard
04-06-2007, 07:08 AM

Kuro: Duh, lol, if Kira hadn't used the death note, he wouldn't be called Kira now, would he?

QN: Yup, he wants to make the world a better place, but i'll hv to beg to differ from what you said abt him being as bad as the bad guys
You see, if Kira doesn't kill them, they're just gonna continue with their evil ways. If they could murder before, whats to stop them from doing the same now? Like I said, the end justifies the means, etc etc

P.S. I'm not tryna offend anyone when I say this, but L-supporters, please be reasonable insead of just looking on the surface ^_^ Bring on your arguments about L's ways and I'll try to counter them as best as i can

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.

Last edited by CoolNard : 04-06-2007 at 07:17 AM.
(#124 (permalink))
Old
Kuroneko (Offline)
JF Vet.

04-06-2007, 07:21 AM

Quote:
Kuro: Duh, lol, if Kira hadn't used the death note, he wouldn't be called Kira now, would he?

QN: Yup, he wants to make the world a beter place, but i'll hv to beg to differ from what you said abt him being as bad as the bad guys
You see, if Kira doesn't kill them, they're just gonna continue with their evil ways. If they could murder before, whats to stop them from doing the same now? Like I said, the end justifies the means
Well He didn't get the name Kira for the death note rather threw it, the people named him Kira.

But what if one of those people where innocent of the crimes they supposedly committed. Would that not make Light a cold blooded killer just like the people hes killing ( in witch case he should kill him self...)which brings up a good point can the user kill him self with the death note?

I read one of the earlier mack ups of death note where a young boy got the death note and kill 3 of his class mates but Ryukuu comes along and gives him the death eraser so *un kill people* lol any how He couldn't kill him self. but this was the early one before the real one came out i wounder if he keep that aspect. (not the eraser that wouldn't make much sense lol)

"To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love. But then, one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer."
(#125 (permalink))
Old
QueenNanami (Offline)
I'll go with that!

04-06-2007, 07:23 AM

i do support L but Kira in his own way seems like a alright guy. I mean to be saying is that kira is only trying to make the world a better place. the stoy would be borin if he found a death note and all he did was study instead of doing something but i still think he shouldnt try to play god >.<

L's fighting for justice also. to me L and Kira are so much alike. they could be long lost twins if they looked like each other

"People can always have a judgment about anything you do. So it doesn't bother me. Everything can be strange to someone." - Michael Jackson
(#126 (permalink))
Old
Kuroneko (Offline)
JF Vet.

04-06-2007, 07:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenNanami View Post
i do support L but Kira in his own way seems like a alright guy. I mean to be saying is that kira is only trying to make the world a better place. the stoy would be borin if he found a death note and all he did was study instead of doing something but i still think he shouldnt try to play god >.<

L's fighting for justice also. to me L and Kira are so much alike. they could be long lost twins if they looked like each other
Which is what makes them rivals the both think there on the side of justice and each is right in there own ideals. (this is why I love death note its so deep, and unknowing as to the end result)

When ever I read it though I put my self in the eyes of Ryukuu all the time

(#127 (permalink))
Old
CoolNard (Offline)
Yours Rightfully Insolent

Send a message via MSN to CoolNard
04-06-2007, 07:28 AM

Quote:
But what if one of those people where innocent of the crimes they supposedly committed. Would that not make Light a cold blooded killer just like the people hes killing ( in witch case he should kill him self...)which brings up a good point can the user kill him self with the death note?
Kira doesn't kill anyone who's innocent.. well, except when they attempt to get in his way to obstruct his justice. He only kills those who've been affirmed to have committed serious crimes. If you notice, later in the series, he starts killing off the 'bigger fish' instead, who are obviously infamous big-time criminals, and there's no denying that they're not innocent ^^

Well, QN, different people have different perspectives I guess. God created us in his image, did he not? To me, I think we oughta follow in his footsteps and be as much like him as possible.
Lol, L and Kira's sibling rivalry... ~_~

P.S. L might not need a death note to take down the baddies, which proves that Kira has an advantage over him. But one gotta admit that L has had much much much more experience in being a detective as compared to Light, which balances their power

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.

Last edited by CoolNard : 04-06-2007 at 08:36 AM.
(#128 (permalink))
Old
Katashi (Offline)
Signature Creator

Send a message via Skype™ to Katashi
04-06-2007, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikku777 View Post
But whats wrong with staying up and watching DN?
Lol, I did that a few times....

Usually nothing wrong with staying up...but I'm a huge reader of epic fantasy novels and other stuff thats interesting! My bed is most comfortable to read in and I love reading late at night, so when I start to feel sleepy is when I prefer to start reading!

Course I'll usually end up staying awake for 3-5 hrs reading even when sleepy, but oh well!

Starting to watch DN now.....
(#129 (permalink))
Old
QueenNanami (Offline)
I'll go with that!

04-06-2007, 03:55 PM

i have to force myself to sleep... it really sux because with work and anime and my friends im suprised i have time to sleep

I woke up early to watch
Dn before work

(#130 (permalink))
Old
Katashi (Offline)
Signature Creator

Send a message via Skype™ to Katashi
04-06-2007, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenNanami View Post
i have to force myself to sleep... it really sux because with work and anime and my friends im suprised i have time to sleep

I woke up early to watch
Dn before work
I do that too....I always seem to stay up as late as I can! Most times I jerk-awake still holding my book, or sitting at my PC! hehe

Time goes by so much faster when you get older it feels that I have so little left.

I love making signatures, if you'd like a custom one from me, just ask in my siggy thread!
*My Custom Signatures Album* ~ *Katashi's Signature Request Thread*
Misa Amane Gothic Lolita Video