JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#441 (permalink))
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

04-08-2007, 03:39 PM

Wow! I haven't seen anyone show that much hate for L as you have just illustrated!
(#442 (permalink))
Old
IamKira (Offline)
Sulfer + KClO3 + Cu(1)Cl

04-08-2007, 03:39 PM

Thank you cooly.....and Katashi, are you a female? Just wondering when you reference Misa as yours...........lol I do the same for Usagi........

IamKira
(#443 (permalink))
Old
CoolNard (Offline)
Yours Rightfully Insolent

Send a message via MSN to CoolNard
04-08-2007, 03:40 PM

Spoiler

Lol, for me, it was just that Light couldn't kill L no matter what he tried... 'Till that episode.., yeah.... ^_^

End of spoiler

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.
(#444 (permalink))
Old
Katashi (Offline)
Signature Creator

Send a message via Skype™ to Katashi
04-08-2007, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanji_The_Wanderer View Post
Wow! I haven't seen anyone show that much hate for L as you have just illustrated!
Guess overall his personality is not something I favor!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamKira View Post
Thank you cooly.....and Katashi, are you a female? Just wondering when you reference Misa as yours...........lol I do the same for Usagi........
I'm male, so I love my anime girls.....Misa however is so different and crazy than most anime girls, she just totally hooked on my like barbs and won't let go! Check out my nifty video I ripped, under my siggy! hehe

I love making signatures, if you'd like a custom one from me, just ask in my siggy thread!
*My Custom Signatures Album* ~ *Katashi's Signature Request Thread*
Misa Amane Gothic Lolita Video

Last edited by Katashi : 04-08-2007 at 03:43 PM.
(#445 (permalink))
Old
CoolNard (Offline)

04-08-2007, 03:44 PM

Katashi represents the innermost negative emotions us Kira-supporters have for L... We just don't like asking for trouble or pissing anyone off ^_^

Yeah, some, or most guys would actually like their girlfriends to shower them with that much attention

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.
(#446 (permalink))
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

04-08-2007, 03:44 PM

Nope Katashi is a guy...

Hey Katashi, question do you think you could try and make me a signature with Light and L, and a crazy background? similar to what I have now? If you can't don't worry about it. I can always make one myself.

Quote:
'Till that episode.., yeah.... ^_^
burns a whole through Nard-kun with a look a dark stare!

lol just kidding, anyone can dislike anything. everyone of course has their own preference. I'm not one to change someones views. that's not right in my mind.

Last edited by Kanji_The_Wanderer : 04-08-2007 at 03:54 PM.
(#447 (permalink))
Old
Katashi (Offline)
Signature Creator

04-08-2007, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanji_The_Wanderer View Post
Nope Katashi is a guy...

Hey Katashi, question do you think you could try and make me a signature with Light and L, and a crazy background? similar to what I have now? If you can't don't worry about it. I can always make one myself.
hehe, no try[can] - its what I enjoy doing! Prolly have it done today sometime. I'm still working on my Misa siggy, and 1 other random request.

I love making signatures, if you'd like a custom one from me, just ask in my siggy thread!
(#448 (permalink))
Old
IamKira (Offline)
Sulfer + KClO3 + Cu(1)Cl

04-08-2007, 03:48 PM

Sorry for calling you a she.......well, I shoulda figured.......and, oohh you make signatures........how about a nice Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon one for yours truly?......na I'm just kiddin...you don't have to go through the trouble....

EDIT:Hey Kanji.....you know what we should have.....a censored code that we can put over all spoilers. If you are a guest and want to see the spoilers, you can have an option to remove the censored boxes....I think it would be awesome.....

IamKira

Last edited by Kanji_The_Wanderer : 04-08-2007 at 03:54 PM.
(#449 (permalink))
Old
CoolNard (Offline)

04-08-2007, 03:52 PM

Argh... tha pain.. Noo... I'm melting....... XD was tht what you wanted to hear, Kanjikun?

I want something similar to Kanji's request too! ^_^ Pleaseeee Katashi...? We're pals right? *nudges you* ^^

Great idea, Kira! You should propose the suggestion in the suggstion board

(#450 (permalink))
Old
Katashi (Offline)
Signature Creator

04-08-2007, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamKira View Post
Sorry for calling you a she.......well, I shoulda figured.......and, oohh you make signatures........how about a nice Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon one for yours truly?......na I'm just kiddin...you don't have to go through the trouble....
eh, not the first time I've been considered a female, as I'm quite the feminine guy and it don't bother me what ppl say or think!

...and yeah I can make you a siggy...but do you want it of all the Sailor Girls or 1 specific?

*I think I've made over 200 sigs in the past 1 year or less, many more than that over past few years. I recently made Rikku777 and QueenNanami a siggy each, they're back a few pages!*

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolNard View Post
I want something similar to Kanji's request too! ^_^ Pleaseeee Katashi...? We're pals right? *nudges you* ^^
I can, but you'll have to hang on a moment, currently scrounging new L & Kira pics! I've already got Kanji's sig thought out entirely, so prolly won't take to long! Since I'm an basement troll, I should have them all done today eventually!

Last edited by Katashi : 04-08-2007 at 03:57 PM.