Old
dogsbody70 (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

07-26-2011, 11:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supperman View Post
http://image.space.rakuten.co.jp/lg0...a7azik4zj.jpeg

Hi.

This is a photo of a cafe above the clouds.
There are people sitting on white plastic chairs at white tables on the wooden deck of the cafe.

One waiter is standing at a table and taking their orders.

The most attracting ATTRACTIVE point is that the deck is on the clouds, which lookS like white sea. On IN the background, there is a mountain top which looks like an island on the white sea.

The sky is blue and it is quite A sunny day.

There are other higher clouds in the sky. (Other CLOUDS HIGHER IN THE SKY.)

In Japanese, the clouds which look like white sea are called "Unkai (=the sea of the clouds)", which is a very strange and beautiful natural phenomena in a certain location, in a certain condition of weather.

I wonder if it (IS) should be cold, though the people's clothes tell me that the temperature is not so low.
I will check this out later supperman. PS: the photograph does not come up on here.
(#92 (permalink))
Old
Supperman (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-26-2011, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogsbody70 View Post
I will check this out later supperman. PS: the photograph does not come up on here.
Thanks, I too can't see the photo.
I'm going to fix it. ("Fix" might not be proper here. If so, "I'm going to correct the location of the website of the photo.")
(#93 (permalink))
Old
wolfrainvn (Offline)
Baka baka

Send a message via MSN to wolfrainvn Send a message via Yahoo to wolfrainvn
07-26-2011, 12:38 PM

Here is a picture (mental frame) of me in my room typing on the computer key board.

The room is a rectangle cube, 4 meters in length, 3 meters in width. It is brightly lighted by two fluorescent electric tubes. There are two window at both sides of the room, one facing north and the other facing south. In the middle of the room is a sturdy and simple, white table which constructed mostly of metal frame and a chip-wood made bench top. On the table is a black Dell Vostro laptop which looks over used by the wear and tear. A figure of a young man, in his twenties, is sitting in front of the table. His back is slightly crooked, leaning toward the computer screen. Both his hands rest firmly on the key board and his finger seems to move and dance in unison to the keyboard's music. The man is completely engrossed to his own affairs and seems to be oblivious to his surroundings. It had been many days, perhaps months since the figure of the man appeared in this picture, typing away all his thoughts and sorrow; as if he had become and inanimated object, a part of the scenery itself rather than a living being.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

FOR THOSE WHO BELEIVE THAT HEAVEN REALLY EXIST, THERE IS A WAY TO HEAVEN

My JF Family
Brother of ToKyObOxRoBoT, Nightmare
Cousin of Jo_Kittie
Great Grand Father of lollijenn
Uncle of Hentaro

Last edited by wolfrainvn : 07-26-2011 at 12:48 PM.
(#94 (permalink))
Old
Supperman (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Dell Sx260 - 07-26-2011, 12:58 PM

Hi.

Mine is a DELL too. SX260, the tiny little black one.

Your description (or poem) could be, more or less, applied to all of us in this forum.

I feel humor and pathos in it.

Last edited by Supperman : 07-26-2011 at 01:06 PM.
(#95 (permalink))
Old
wolfrainvn (Offline)
Baka baka

07-26-2011, 01:07 PM

LOL, Hi
I love my Dell too. I am going to take my IELTS exam soon so i plan to practice my english writing at every chance i have, but poem (ha ha ha), you really over estimate me.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

My JF Family
Cousin of Jo_Kittie
Uncle of Hentaro
(#96 (permalink))
Old
Supperman (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-26-2011, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfrainvn View Post
LOL, Hi
I love my Dell too. I am going to take my IELTS exam soon so i plan to practice my english writing at every chance i have, but poem (ha ha ha), you really over estimate me.
Hi, again, wlofrainvn,
so, you are not a native-English speaker, are you? Where are you from?

もしかして、日本人?(You might be a Japanese? Because this is Japanese forum.)

Or, is the test IELTS for native-English speaking people?

Last edited by Supperman : 07-26-2011 at 01:21 PM.
(#97 (permalink))
Old
wolfrainvn (Offline)
Baka baka

07-26-2011, 01:41 PM

I am not a native English speaker. I come from Vietnam (Vietnamese), currently living in Australia. I hope to get a permanent visa in Australia and one of the requirements is an IELTS test (International English Language Testing System) which is a international standard test for English skills.

I joined this forum a few years ago because I really liked amine and manga (LOL). I thought I could talk about them here, but I lost interest in them after a while. Now. I usually browse the forum when I am bored. I wouldn't minds study Japanese though, ha ha.

始めまして

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

My JF Family
Cousin of Jo_Kittie
Uncle of Hentaro
(#98 (permalink))
Old
dogsbody70 (Offline)

07-26-2011, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Here is a picture (mental frame) of me in my room typing on the computer key board.

The room is a rectangle cube, 4 meters in length, 3 meters in width. It is brightly lighted by two fluorescent electric tubes. There are two window at both sides of the room, one facing north and the other facing south. In the middle of the room is a sturdy and simple, white table which constructed mostly of metal frame and a chip-wood made bench top. On the table is a black Dell Vostro laptop which looks over-used by the wear and tear. A figure of a young man, in his twenties, is sitting in front of the table. His back is slightly crooked, leaning toward the computer screen. Both his hands rest firmly on the key board and his finger seems to move and dance in unison to the keyboard's music. The man is completely engrossed to IN his own affairs and seems to be oblivious to his surroundings. It had been many days, perhaps months since the figure of the man appeared in this picture, typing away all his thoughts and sorrow; as if he had become and AN inanimated INANIMATE object, a part of the scenery itself rather than a living being.
this is a good description.
(#99 (permalink))
Old
dogsbody70 (Offline)

07-26-2011, 04:21 PM

Quote:
I am not a native English speaker. I come from Vietnam (Vietnamese), currently living in Australia. I hope to get a permanent visa in Australia and one of the requirements is an IELTS test (International English Language Testing System) which is aN international standard test for English skills.

I joined this forum a few years ago because I really liked amine and manga (LOL). I thought I could talk about them here, but I lost interest in them after a while. Now. I usually browse the forum when I am bored. I wouldn't minds studyING Japanese though, ha ha.

始めまして
BELIEVE not BELEIVE. I before E except after C.
(#100 (permalink))
Old
Kuuzoku (Offline)
New to JF

07-26-2011, 07:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supperman View Post
Thanks, I too can't see the photo.
I'm going to fix it. ("Fix" might not be proper here. If so, "I'm going to correct the location of the website of the photo.")
Actually, "Fix" is proper here.

"The links are broken. Please fix them."

Native English speaker currently learning Japanese. (日本語を勉強しているネイティブ)