LinkBack Thread Tools
(#221 (permalink))
Old
MissMisa (Offline)
Fashion, Games + Art Mod.

05-01-2008, 05:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightChilde25 View Post
O.o OMG You all started so young! Am I the only one who actually waited until I was legally old enough before trying alcohol? I was 21 when I tried my first drink.
Not everyone started underage like you might think, the age to drink in the UK is 18, so people might say they started at 18 which is the legal age here, just to clarify that. Also, at 16 if you go out of a meal you can order an alcoholic drink with your meal, something like a beer or a glass of wine, but no spirits.
(#222 (permalink))
Old
Alastor (Offline)
JF Old Timer

05-01-2008, 06:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunda View Post
Oh Alastor baby you are so dope that you drink beer with pizza!!!!!!!!

Why do you advertise it? Need a self-esteem boost? Wise words won't hide you at all.
There's nothing dope, cool, rad or awesome whatsoever with having a beer with a pizza. It's err... just something I've come to like :S You talk nonsense and I won't respond to your nonsense. Sayonara
(#223 (permalink))
Old
Thunda (Offline)
Don't bother reading

Send a message via MSN to Thunda
05-01-2008, 07:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alastor View Post
There's nothing dope, cool, rad or awesome whatsoever with having a beer with a pizza. It's err... just something I've come to like :S You talk nonsense and I won't respond to your nonsense. Sayonara
You already did....I WON!

childish? yeah. You are one of those who cant separate childish things from not-small-talk...If I talk like this you think you are superior, (when not ) and if we talk normally you are trying to fight for your right with arrogance or without arrogance...just to make sure you won.

Man I'm busy as hell. Hit me up on MSN or pm me.
(#224 (permalink))
Old
PlushiePillow (Offline)
New to JF

05-01-2008, 08:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMisa View Post
Not everyone started underage like you might think, the age to drink in the UK is 18, so people might say they started at 18 which is the legal age here, just to clarify that. Also, at 16 if you go out of a meal you can order an alcoholic drink with your meal, something like a beer or a glass of wine, but no spirits.

Believe it or not, the actual drinking age in the UK is 5. As long as you are on private property * Your home basically* you can consume alcohol from age 5. You just have to be 18 to purchase it that's all.
(#225 (permalink))
Old
ivi0nk3y (Offline)
Calm Like A Bomb

05-01-2008, 10:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlushiePillow View Post
Believe it or not, the actual drinking age in the UK is 5. As long as you are on private property * Your home basically* you can consume alcohol from age 5. You just have to be 18 to purchase it that's all.
Ya, someone said that earlier. :S

Truth Hurts

LIFE THREATENING
Lifestyles
A HITMAN, A NUN
Lovers
(#226 (permalink))
Old
MissMisa (Offline)

05-01-2008, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivi0nk3y View Post
Ya, someone said that earlier. :S
Yeah it was me
(#227 (permalink))
Old
xX2DXx (Offline)
JF Regular

05-02-2008, 10:21 PM

I drink when I'm with my friends but Ive only been drunk only five times the whole time Ive started drinking (about four years ago ), I love drinking and having fun with my friends but we don't drink all the time just once a week or when we actually get a big paycheck XD. I like having fun but its a drag when you get those sad drinkers who ruine the fun by crying and falling all over the place. Fun times fun times .
(#228 (permalink))
Old
MissMisa (Offline)

05-02-2008, 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xX2DXx View Post
I drink when I'm with my friends but Ive only been drunk only five times the whole time Ive started drinking (about four years ago ), I love drinking and having fun with my friends but we don't drink all the time just once a week or when we actually get a big paycheck XD. I like having fun but its a drag when you get those sad drinkers who ruine the fun by crying and falling all over the place. Fun times fun times .
I drink a little, but I definatly don't need to drink to have fun. I can do that on my own ^_^
(#229 (permalink))
Old
ivi0nk3y (Offline)
Calm Like A Bomb

05-02-2008, 10:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMisa View Post
I drink a little, but I definatly don't need to drink to have fun. I can do that on my own ^_^
Well tipsy/drunk people are usually more fun.. which is what i'm left with if I go out with a bunch who DO drink. Its all great till they feel ill from the overdose of shots

Truth Hurts

LIFE THREATENING
Lifestyles
A HITMAN, A NUN
Lovers
(#230 (permalink))
Old
AmbeRz (Offline)
(^_^)V

Send a message via MSN to AmbeRz
05-02-2008, 10:49 PM

I drink sometimes, but I dont like getting too drunk.