JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Excessum (Offline)
Way too serious

Send a message via MSN to Excessum Send a message via Skype™ to Excessum
10-21-2008, 02:04 PM

There is some edge of truth to a lot of the conspiracy theories... and i am taking the one about world banking system rather serious... also some others regarding US and EU governments. But you always have to remember that the conspiracy theorists can refer to extreme and often fictional facts in attempt to prove their point of view, so you need to refer to most of their propaganda with a touch of skepticism and do your own research before taking their words as a fact.

As for both of the Zeitgeist movies... i think the 1st one illustrated very well how misleading the conspiracy theorists may be (especially the 1st part of the movie - about the Christianity). I found the new Zietgeist movie to be much better done and quite interesting material to watch... especially where they are bashing the monetary system, since i have thought about this problem for many years now.

So the bottom line - i think these movies are good enough for watching and might give you something to think about, just don't take take stated facts there as indisputable truth straight away.

(#12 (permalink))
Old
SGTOkinawa (Offline)
JF Regular

Talking 10-21-2008, 05:10 PM

LOL!

If you like that one, you'll love this one!

LINK >>>>>>>>>>>>> LOSE CHANGE

*In a deep mans monotone voice*

THERE IS A SCARY WAY TO MAKE ANYTHING MUAHAHAHA SEEM SCARY, ICE CREAM IS SCARY, *cue the pulsing ominous music*

*THREE DAY OLD PUPPIES WILL KILL YOU* *cue the thumping heart beat style music.

*I CAN PUT UP SCARY PICTURES, MUAHAHAHAH! *

See, you can make anything sound "Scary"... please, get a life people, if this is your form of how you get educated, then you’ve become a “iti-net” (Person that is dumb enough to belive things post on non-credible internet sites, you do know there is a law that prevents news (REAL NEWS ORGANIZATIONS) from publishing lies, scary or misleading articals and headlines, THE INTERNET IS NOT (Unless you go to an acridited site like CNN, NBC, CBS, NEW YORK TIMES, BBC) NOT A VIABLE SOURCE…..

YES< I’M YELLING, BUT …. lol who cares...

Oh and I bet you visit this site each day?

DEBT MONEY

or go here to get a loan that you DON'T HAVE TO PAY BACK...

BANKS CREATE MONEY OUT OF NOTHING

Ha ha ha,

and I bet you belive in this:

We have no GOLD reserves, LOL!

Jut so you know without that "Excessive reserve" the modern world would not exist, so time travel back to 1450 and eat and sleep well. Back to the days PRIOR to the loan and reserves system. Don't like it, there are a few countries that can show you an example of how they live, Pakistan, and Afghanistan, and when we see you get your head cut off on TV, I’ll just laugh my ass off, good luck with that!

-----

The planet was here billions of years ago, we just happen to be the current "bus riders" on the planet at this time, 10 billion years from now, ... we’re all gone…. And the only thing they got right in that “movie” is yes, we’ll all fall do to our own doing, so know this, the world we know will fall, but until then , PARTY!!! W00t! LOL!

*I AM SCARY VOICE AGAIN, I CAN MAKE ANYTHING SOUND SCARY IF I TALK LIKE THIS < IN A DEEP LOW TONE MALE VOICE AND USE WORDS LIKE MONETARY AND INCOME STATISTICS> ANYONE THAT, TALKS, IN, A, DEEP, TONE, OF, VOICE, IS, TELLING, THE, TRUTH, MUAHAHAHAAH!*

LOL!

Oh man I needed a good laugh today, thanks!

Peace!

SGT_Okinawa

U.S. Army Retired
38 years old
Married w/2 kids
Virginia, USA

Last edited by SGTOkinawa : 10-21-2008 at 05:23 PM.
(#13 (permalink))
Old
theAlphaDuck (Offline)
Banned

10-21-2008, 05:17 PM

just be the 1%....

let the system work for you
(#14 (permalink))
Old
Tyrien (Offline)
I'm e-vincible.

10-21-2008, 05:27 PM

The funny thing about conspiracy theories is when people who want to believe in them so desperately try hard enough 2+2 can appear to equal 5. This is of course when you realize that you're actually supposed to have drawn a second loop under neath the second two being added to the first two because the mathematician that invented the simple law really had a whisker on the original notes suggesting that there's always a "hidden" curl to make the second two a three. Therefore, 2+2=5.

Tyrien.DeviantArt~
As of 08/11/2008 5:33 PM Eastern Standard time I now officially own:
Miyavi, Kyo, Yuusuke, Maya, Gou, Aki, Aoi, Jun, Yusa, Jui, Key, Heechul, Yesung, Riku, Kei, Jyou, Satoshi, Takeru, Sin, Teddyloid, ♀Yooh♂, Reo, Tomoya, Tatsuro, Hitsugi, Kyoharu, Takanori Nishikawa, Jay Chou, Hirokai, Die, Kaoru, Shinya, and Toshiya.
(#15 (permalink))
Old
SGTOkinawa (Offline)
JF Regular

Talking 10-21-2008, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrien View Post
The funny thing about conspiracy theories is when people who want to believe in them so desperately try hard enough 2+2 can appear to equal 5. This is of course when you realize that you're actually supposed to have drawn a second loop under neath the second two being added to the first two because the mathematician that invented the simple law really had a whisker on the original notes suggesting that there's always a "hidden" curl to make the second two a three. Therefore, 2+2=5.
LOL!

Peace!

SGT_Okinawa

U.S. Army Retired
38 years old
Married w/2 kids
Virginia, USA

(#16 (permalink))
Old
TalnSG (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

Send a message via ICQ to TalnSG
10-21-2008, 07:25 PM

Sometimes I think we still benefit from even the most outlandish of conspiracy theories. They are usually a string of unrelated facts, held together with extremely illogical suppositions and laced with a flood of someone's overactive imagination.

But in that mosh pit of illogical theorizing, there is frequently the one or two unpulicized and overlooked facts that find the light of day because of the rantings of the inexplicable believers.

If it weren't for all the conspiracy threories about JFK's assassination, there would far less known about the CIA operations in Cuba, Marilyn Monroe's realtionship with JFk and few other tidbits about Dallas in the early 1960s. not that all of this is worth much, but some of what has been brought to light is valueable.

So I say "Rave On, you gullible loonies." The rantings of lunatics are sometimes the only voices of sanity, tortured by those who refuse to see reality as it is. The true challenge for us is distinguishing which is which.

Only an open mind and open heart can be filled with life.
Find your voice; silence will not protect you.
(#17 (permalink))
Old
TheCrimson (Offline)
Träumst du?

10-21-2008, 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post
If you are calling my comment "flaming" in the other thread, you need to grow some skin. I just said don't base everything you believe on one movie.
no mate. i was just talking about people being hostile towards me in general.

fair enough. i see some people just like to believe what's in front of them. i like to think there's more to things always, i don't like to just sit here and be shat on by the rich, i actually would like it for my life to not be a waste of time.

i'm sorry if people feel differently, no need to be hostile tho, as this is just my opinion.

(#18 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

10-21-2008, 10:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCrimson View Post
no mate. i was just talking about people being hostile towards me in general.

fair enough. i see some people just like to believe what's in front of them. i like to think there's more to things always, i don't like to just sit here and be shat on by the rich, i actually would like it for my life to not be a waste of time.

i'm sorry if people feel differently, no need to be hostile tho, as this is just my opinion.
Everyone feels the same way. We all want to think there is more out there.
(#19 (permalink))
Old
TheCrimson (Offline)
Träumst du?

10-21-2008, 10:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post
Everyone feels the same way. We all want to think there is more out there.
there is if you look

(#20 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

10-21-2008, 11:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCrimson View Post
there is if you look
Sometimes.