JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#31 (permalink))
Old
Nendoroid (Offline)
|ll|lll|| |llll||ll|

Send a message via MSN to Nendoroid
05-28-2009, 05:31 PM

Well, I'm 15. I have an extremely high metabolism and weight 112-114 consistantly. I look like a loli and look better in female clothes than male. T_T
(#32 (permalink))
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to KikiBunny23 Send a message via MSN to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Yahoo to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Skype™ to KikiBunny23
05-28-2009, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkhartdesu View Post
Unless you have a disabling disease that causes you to be underweight, no.

Anyone who thinks having an active metabolism is a curse are clearly seeking attention.
no, it just sucks...you try gettin called anorexic all the time. if overweight people think its hard loosing weight, then maybe they should be skinny and try gainin. it sucks *ss balls
(#33 (permalink))
Old
Sinestra (Offline)
ショ ン

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
05-28-2009, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KikiBunny23 View Post
no, it just sucks...you try gettin called anorexic all the time. if overweight people think its hard loosing weight, then maybe they should be skinny and try gainin. it sucks *ss balls
Yep trying to gain weight is a pain. The most i can get is toned which is nice but if people think a person with a fast metabolism is going to get rippling muscles there wrong it actually takes a lot of work because you dont have much to work with.

(#34 (permalink))
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to KikiBunny23 Send a message via MSN to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Yahoo to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Skype™ to KikiBunny23
05-28-2009, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
Yep trying to gain weight is a pain. The most i can get is toned which is nice but if people think a person with a fast metabolism is going to get rippling muscles there wrong it actually takes a lot of work because you dont have much to work with.
exactly, theres no fat to turn to muscle >.<

i had to eat fattie foods for like 3days straight to gain a few pounds to work off....it made me look not so anorexic so I'm glad but it was so hard just to gain those few pounds
(#35 (permalink))
Old
DevilHunter04 (Offline)
JF Regular

05-28-2009, 08:49 PM

I'm 20, 5'2" and I weigh about 140-150lbs (it changes depending on what I eat and everything) and I pretty much have no metabolisim. It can happen. I was diagnosed with a hyperactive thyroid (Graves) disease (if people don't know what your thyroid does, it works and deals with your hormones, if you want a more detailed overview, google it). I could probaly get it back but I would have to go on a super diet which I don't want.

People are probaly like "That must suck!" Whereas in reality it really doesn't. I'm able to eat whatever I want and since I walk almost everywhere that's how I'm able to stay in shape.

And if you're in your early-middle teens you can count on that your metabolism'll change. I had a great metabolism in Jr. High (I got the thyroid disease in high school), and when I entered high school I pretty much lost my great metabolism (and this was before I was diagnosed). I still know people who are about my age and have a good metabolism, but that's rare. And for women, if you plan to have kids, when you're pregnant your metabolism can change drasticilly.
(#36 (permalink))
Old
JayT (Offline)
JF Old Timer

05-28-2009, 09:42 PM

I'm not really fond of a high metabolism,
it took me a while to gain weight.

A year ago I was 105LB, 5'9".
After going to the gym for a year consistently i've grown to 134LB.
I'm pretty content now.

[<--Nan's heart!]

(#37 (permalink))
Old
mousee09 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

05-29-2009, 01:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quailboy View Post
Exactly what I'm afraid of :[
I never really thought about how unhealthy the inside of my body was..because I mean, my figure isn't bad at all. I might have to check into that.
Lucky for me, alot of the things I eat are fruits.
we dont buy alot of fruits other than bananas which im typically not a fan of....my parents normally just buy the cheapest food there is and hope it doesnt kill us...but i can tell im not healthy at all..i have alot of chest and back problems right now and i get tired very quickly...i use to try and play ddr to keep fit..but i havent playing in about 2 weeks..i might go and play now.........
(#38 (permalink))
Old
mousee09 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

05-29-2009, 01:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayT View Post
I'm not really fond of a high metabolism,
it took me a while to gain weight.

A year ago I was 105LB, 5'9".
After going to the gym for a year consistently i've grown to 134LB.
I'm pretty content now.
yeah when i was taking gym in class i weighted 102...after i finished the course i when back to 98 and stay there.....im thinking about start going to the gym with my friend so i can get stronger in my arms... and hopefully gain some pounds...but i dont want to be freakly bruff though
(#39 (permalink))
Old
xYinniex (Offline)
Quit yo' jibber jabber!

05-29-2009, 02:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mousee09 View Post
yeah when i was taking gym in class i weighted 102...after i finished the course i when back to 98 and stay there.....im thinking about start going to the gym with my friend so i can get stronger in my arms... and hopefully gain some pounds...but i dont want to be freakly bruff though
SHIT. that is well skinny

I'm 5'0 and weigh around 98lbs. >.>
You make me feel bad.

"I'm sorry, but i must have given you the impression that I actually care about your opinions"
(#40 (permalink))
Old
mousee09 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

05-29-2009, 02:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xYinniex View Post
SHIT. that is well skinny

I'm 5'0 and weigh around 98lbs. >.>
You make me feel bad.
sorry...the bad part of it is that im 18 years old so most people think around 13 to 14 years old....