(#131 (permalink))
Old
Cyasarin (Offline)
Surfer.Chic [no cold! =D]

Send a message via MSN to Cyasarin Send a message via Yahoo to Cyasarin
06-12-2008, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MusicLuver View Post
lol, I was expecting her to say that as well xD & then when he thought that Bella's mother would be against their marriage, and she was actually happy for her and was planning evrything, lol xD

I laughed a lot in a chapter of Eclipse, where Edward, Jacob, & Bella were in the cave and Bella was asleep. The conversation between Edward and Jacob was hilarious, xD.
OMG...I thought so, too. Charlie's hilarious...He would remind me of my dad if he could dance...[My dad shags. ]

I thought it was a tent they were in...I'll look that up.
But that was hilarious, too. Especially their reactions at each other. XD

+ Summer '08 +
[[cause it's gonna be hot]]
(#132 (permalink))
Old
MusicLuver (Offline)
Bittersweet.

06-12-2008, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyasarin View Post
OMG...I thought so, too. Charlie's hilarious...He would remind me of my dad if he could dance...[My dad shags. ]

I thought it was a tent they were in...I'll look that up.
But that was hilarious, too. Especially their reactions at each other. XD
hahaha, my dad can't dance - and I don't want to see how he would react if I told him I'm going to get married, no...scratch that, if I told him I'm going out with someone, lol. *shivers*

Now I'm a bit confused, if it's a tent then my bad, lol, I don't have that book here. But I think it was a tent - I wonder where I got the cave from ._. lol - hahaha, yeah. I think I laughed more when Edward told Jacob to get those dirty thoughts off his mind xD

Suspended clear in the sky are the words that we sing in our dreams

(#133 (permalink))
Old
LittLeAnqeLAyumi (Offline)
JF Old Timer

06-12-2008, 06:51 PM

it was a tent.. haha xD yeah.. it was funny where Edward told Bella all of Jacob's thoughts xDD or where Bella tried to hit Jacob and broke herself her arm..
and thx for the link^^ I'll read it now^^ so bad that the special edition will comes in july out here..>.<
(#134 (permalink))
Old
MusicLuver (Offline)
Bittersweet.

06-12-2008, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittLeAnqeLAyumi View Post
it was a tent.. haha xD yeah.. it was funny where Edward told Bella all of Jacob's thoughts xDD or where Bella tried to hit Jacob and broke herself her arm..
and thx for the link^^ I'll read it now^^ so bad that the special edition will comes in july out here..>.<
Aah, where the hell did I got that cave from? lol, must've been thinking of another thing as well..

& you're welcome ^^ - enjoy!

(#135 (permalink))
Old
Tsuyako (Offline)
Milkshake critic &lt;3

Send a message via MSN to Tsuyako Send a message via Skype™ to Tsuyako
06-12-2008, 06:58 PM

Yeah, I thought the tent scene was hilarious too =P Jacob's having all these fantasies and Edward can hear every one XD

~Tsuyako~
つや子
If music be the food of love, play on

www.myspace.com/strawberrymilkshake1992
(#136 (permalink))
Old
Cyasarin (Offline)
Surfer.Chic [no cold! =D]

Send a message via MSN to Cyasarin Send a message via Yahoo to Cyasarin
06-12-2008, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MusicLuver View Post
hahaha, my dad can't dance - and I don't want to see how he would react if I told him I'm going to get married, no...scratch that, if I told him I'm going out with someone, lol. *shivers*

Now I'm a bit confused, if it's a tent then my bad, lol, I don't have that book here. But I think it was a tent - I wonder where I got the cave from ._. lol - hahaha, yeah. I think I laughed more when Edward told Jacob to get those dirty thoughts off his mind xD

My dad can dance alright...He even took me to a lesson but it's too far away for my mom. *rolls eyes* But I have no idea what my dad would say, either. He's really random and it really depends what type of mood he's in.

Haha...no idea how you got a cave, either. But that was hilarious. I was laughing out loud at that part.

+ Summer '08 +
[[cause it's gonna be hot]]
(#137 (permalink))
Old
MusicLuver (Offline)
Bittersweet.

06-12-2008, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyasarin View Post

My dad can dance alright...He even took me to a lesson but it's too far away for my mom. *rolls eyes* But I have no idea what my dad would say, either. He's really random and it really depends what type of mood he's in.

Haha...no idea how you got a cave, either. But that was hilarious. I was laughing out loud at that part.
I'm the youngest one out of four kids and the only girl, lol ^^

But yeah, hopefully Breaking Dawn will have such funny moments throughout the book. And I wonder what will happen with Jacob, I mean, after reading that first chapter. He's a nice guy, and funny too.

Tsuyako: loll, yeah, that's one of the reasons why when they ask what superpower I wish I could have, I never choose to read peoples minds. xD

(#138 (permalink))
Old
sakari09 (Offline)
the Ice queen...

Send a message via Yahoo to sakari09
06-17-2008, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuyako View Post
Yeah, I thought the tent scene was hilarious too =P Jacob's having all these fantasies and Edward can hear every one XD
That would definatley bite..I felt soo sorry for Edward...I did like how he tried to give in to Bella's demands at the end of Eclipse. I found it really funny.

(#139 (permalink))
Old
Garnet14 (Offline)
New to JF

06-17-2008, 06:24 PM

I loooove the whole triology...but still, twilight is my favourite...it's so interesting and romantic and when i read the last page i started reading the book again because it was just too good. In the new moon i didn't like the lack of Edward. I love that guy. He's so perfect... haha... And I'm soo glad that Bella and him ended up togheder in the end...i didn't feel sorry for Jacob a bit, because he was annoying...
(#140 (permalink))
Old
Tsuyako (Offline)
Milkshake critic &lt;3

Send a message via MSN to Tsuyako Send a message via Skype™ to Tsuyako
06-17-2008, 06:34 PM

I like the whole trilogy too but I wasn't too keen on New Moon as much because it was mostly about Bella being depressed and there was no Edward =[ (until the end and a bit at the beginning).

~Tsuyako~
つや子
If music be the food of love, play on

www.myspace.com/strawberrymilkshake1992
Closed Thread