Old
YukisUke (Offline)
Konichiwa, bitches

Send a message via AIM to YukisUke Send a message via Yahoo to YukisUke
07-23-2009, 12:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zagato289 View Post
People are never satisfy.
Not until they reach some level of perfection.
(#112 (permalink))
Old
Zagato289 (Offline)
Multi-Console Gamer

07-23-2009, 12:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YukisUke View Post
Not until they reach some level of perfection.
Even like that, they will look for something else to be whining about.

It's so easy, To think about Love, To Talk about Love, To wish for Love, But it's not always easy, To recognize Love, Even when we hold it.... In our hands."
--Jaka

(#113 (permalink))
Old
YukisUke (Offline)
Konichiwa, bitches

Send a message via AIM to YukisUke Send a message via Yahoo to YukisUke
07-23-2009, 12:04 AM

Quote:
Even like that, they will look for something else to be whining about.
That is all too true.
(#114 (permalink))
Old
Tenchu (Offline)
-

07-23-2009, 05:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilHunter04 View Post
It all depends on the person. No one has the right to judge them. If they don't feel right in their own skin, what's wrong if they get a sex change; especilly if they've felt that way all their life?
It depends. Do you want the person to be mentally ill + happy, or unhappy + sane?

Quote:
Thats how this world is. We cant change anyone. Everyone has the right to choose who they want to be.
I thought we were supposed to take charge when someone has a problem they can't see... not encourage it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YukisUke View Post
I agree. If you feel that you're supposed to be someone else, then do what you think might help you feel right. In this case, changing your sex.
What if you feel you're supposed to be a donkey? Should we help/support them?

Quote:
Yeah, who are we to judge what they want to be.
We're other people. If you don't listen to their criticism, you won't get far.

If I had a problem, I'd rather people told me and tried to make me understand, rather than just believing that is who I am and thinking they should not judge others.

People only develop when pressure from themselves or others is placed on them.

Quote:
People are never satisfy.
Some people are. You just havn't looked hard enough.

The eternal Saint is calling, through the ages she has told. The ages have not listened; the will of faith has grown old…

For forever she will wander, for forever she withholds; the Demon King is on his way, you’d best not be learned untold…
(#115 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

07-23-2009, 05:47 AM

Even on this site I look at how many girls claim to be bisexuals. It seems to be pretty high, and all between the ages of 15 to 20. Trust me, that number plummets when you get to 25 and drops more when you get to 30. Bisexuality is a HS/College age phenomenon, mostly.

This is why people under 20 shouldn't get married, and even more so, should get surgeries like this. Under 25 you really don't know yourself well enough yet to make a life-long decision.

I think you should be over 21 to get a tattoo. Many of my friends who got tattoos under the age of 21 regret them now.
(#116 (permalink))
Old
Quailboy (Offline)
Been Here Too Long

Send a message via AIM to Quailboy Send a message via MSN to Quailboy Send a message via Yahoo to Quailboy Send a message via Skype™ to Quailboy
07-23-2009, 05:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post

I think you should be over 21 to get a tattoo. Many of my friends who got tattoos under the age of 21 regret them now.
I agree with this..my friend Nancy comes to mind xD

You haven't dug your hole too deep until it's killed you
(#117 (permalink))
Old
Ryzorian (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

07-26-2009, 05:57 PM

Really, they are just changeing the bumper and headlights, As long as they posses a Y in every cell of thier body they will be male inside. Just because you think your a Chevy trapped inside a Ford, you can't become a Chevy by changeing a few excessories.
(#118 (permalink))
Old
Noka (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to Noka
07-26-2009, 06:01 PM

Okay, being 16 is too young to be making those big decisions. I should know, I'm 16 myself. Considering a sex change in my opinion is more of an adult choice, and 16 years of age definitely isn't a stage of full maturity.

Of course, whatever... they can think what they want to think.. if it's for the better of their lives. Just speaking my mind~

nihon no kuni to jinbun ga daisuki! O(≧∇≦)O
(#119 (permalink))
Old
thcuteness (Offline)
Banned

07-26-2009, 06:04 PM

I think that too early for someone around my age to decide, im mean a big descision like that should take more time to decide on not a few years, so what if he/she decides that like in there 30 that this was the wrong descision cause they though they were so smart when they were 16 and they though they knew everything back then, then what is he or she going to do? change back again?
(#120 (permalink))
Old
edelweiss (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-27-2009, 12:13 AM

While my blanket answer would be that 16 is too young to make this kind of decision I think the individual needs to be considered. Not everybody matures at the same rate and this person may be making the right choice. If it is a wrong choice they are the one who will have to live with it, not anyone else.

I met a lady who had been a man until they were almost 40. By the time he made the choice he was married for a long time and had father two children. They DID NOT understand when they came home from a vacation early and found him dressed in drag. At that point he confessed his intentions and his family rejected him. He was also much older when he became a woman so the transformation didn't wasn't as easy.

If a person really wants to make the change, young may be better so that their body isn't 100% mature yet and they don't get themselves into a family situation where they end up hurting anyone. I'd never use those as the best reasons for doing it so young though. Just something to consider.

Sorry for the TL;DR post!