LinkBack Thread Tools
(#251 (permalink))
Old
urca (Offline)
New to JF

09-08-2009, 12:19 AM

Quote:
I said he was a dick. So what?

If I say Obama is a dick, do Americans jump up and down and say they're offended because I insulted their leader? No. They just rub it in your face that you lost the election (though, how they were supposed to win with Palin on their side, I can't quite figure).

So why should I be offending Muslims in saying their leader is a dick? I think you're being overly sensative.
so what..huh
you said it by your own tongue,if you've insulted obama,none would be mad.
but theres a big difference,cuz PROPHET is a messenger of god,president is just a holder of a country or something,which makes a big difference
obama wouldnt teach behaviors,his job is to hold anr ogranize america only,hes not into the ethics and behavior..
--

Quote:
Honestly, the anti-Islam thing, I dunno what you're talking about. I really just think Muhammad was a dick. He just had no style.
as i've said again,hes a prophet,he sends a message of god,and teaches people about the religion etc
i'll be back later to continue..
(#252 (permalink))
Old
Tenchu (Offline)
-

09-08-2009, 04:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by noodle View Post
Oh dear, Tenchu, did you really say that? All terrorists out there are Muslims now right? hahahaaa... dude, that's worse than the Americans you take the piss out of!
Don't lose your class, Noodle. You know what I mean.

Quote:
Dude, seriously, are you agreeing with someone that thinks a half muslim exists? and produces one of the most anti-islam websites out there as proof of his opinion? I use that websites for jokes sometimes... it once quoted a verse from the qur'an saying how it promotes killing for the sake of it. When I looked up the verse in the Qur'an, it simply took a couple words from the start, and a couple words from the end of the verse and made it to whatever they wanted. lol.
If you didn't train in Muay Thai, I'd go buy a plane ticket to Thailand just to bit*h slap you for the nonesense you're coming out with.
I didn't post that website. I know by now that the verse can sometimes be interpreted wrongly by evil Jews, so now when I quote a verse from the Quran, I Google it for alternate translations to be sure it's a true one.

Noodle, if you seriously came all the way to Thailand to bitch slap me, I wouldn't fight back. I'd let you hit me as much as you like without retaliation for respect for your determination!

Quote:
ahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! dude, seriously? If that were the case and I was guranteed sex that many times a day, I would be married by now, lol. Come on now, when you talk crap about things, you usually have some truth in it!
It's a Muslim law in Afghanistan. I remember when it came up because the Americans were pissed off about it. They'd lost all those soldiers fighting for a new government, and they get one that sanctions rape against children...

Quote:
And btw, before you start getting examples of extremist middle eastern people, you need to know that the majority of muslims hate these people more than you do! The way I see those people is basically like a Vegetarian eating Meat. They do as they please and label themselves with something!
I've heard that before and I've no doubt it's true.

I'm just really curious as to why the same book inspires so many people to do the same things if it apparently speaks out so deeply against it.

If Muhammad never intended for what is going on to be happening, then it is clear he poorly wrote the Quran, as so much misinterpretation is going on. This only helps confirm my original theory that he was not only a dick, but a careless dick at that (remember, I'm not supposed to be arguing against Islam, just expressing my right to call who I want a dick).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryzorian View Post
Look, it's pointless to argue with people of faith, any faith. They believe and that's not something you can try to out reason.
I never wanted to talk about faith. I just called one man a dick, and this is what happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by urca View Post
so what..huh
you said it by your own tongue,if you've insulted obama,none would be mad.
but theres a big difference,cuz PROPHET is a messenger of god,president is just a holder of a country or something,which makes a big difference
obama wouldnt teach behaviors,his job is to hold anr ogranize america only,hes not into the ethics and behavior..
--

as i've said again,hes a prophet,he sends a message of god,and teaches people about the religion etc
i'll be back later to continue..
Fux sake...

Put it this way; people also thought Charles Manson was a prophet. Should we show him unconditional respect just because others thought it necessary? I don't think so.

You cannot expect people to unconditionally respect a man who they view as nothing more than a deluded tribal master.

The eternal Saint is calling, through the ages she has told. The ages have not listened; the will of faith has grown old…

For forever she will wander, for forever she withholds; the Demon King is on his way, you’d best not be learned untold…

Last edited by Tenchu : 09-08-2009 at 04:21 AM.
(#253 (permalink))
Old
Kozyra (Offline)
Son of the Desert

Send a message via MSN to Kozyra Send a message via Skype™ to Kozyra
09-08-2009, 06:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kMal View Post
You can't love Allah and the prophets if you can't love yourself and others first.
Faith helps loving yourself also.
That is true...By love Allah I love myself and my family and all people and I try to help them

Last edited by Kozyra : 09-08-2009 at 06:49 AM.
(#254 (permalink))
Old
Tenchu (Offline)
-

09-08-2009, 06:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kozyra View Post
That is true...
Well, that does explain why everyone here's so full of themselves and arrogant.

The eternal Saint is calling, through the ages she has told. The ages have not listened; the will of faith has grown old…

For forever she will wander, for forever she withholds; the Demon King is on his way, you’d best not be learned untold…
(#255 (permalink))
Old
Kozyra (Offline)
Son of the Desert

09-08-2009, 06:31 AM

Quote:
I have Quran here at home and the link above is true, Muhammad has beheaded a lot of people. Quit your nonsense. You're not defending your religion if you deny what it says
Do you know,iPhantom ??
you have a big problem know,
tell me any page and any''sura'' In Quran and I will see what you are talking about......

Last edited by Kozyra : 09-08-2009 at 07:02 AM.
(#256 (permalink))
Old
Kozyra (Offline)
Son of the Desert

09-08-2009, 06:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchu View Post
Well, that does explain why everyone here's so full of themselves and arrogant.
we must to stop .....that is not usefulness

Last edited by Kozyra : 09-08-2009 at 06:58 AM.
(#257 (permalink))
Old
Kozyra (Offline)
Son of the Desert

09-08-2009, 06:40 AM

Tench.....when you said that Mohammad is a dick,that is like to say:
''your father is a dick and murder,this is my opinion''....when you talk about Prophet Mohammad,that mean for the muslims that you are talking about Islam
Do you understand know ...I hope that and I hope to respect muslims and to respect us....nothing more

Last edited by Kozyra : 09-08-2009 at 06:47 AM.
(#258 (permalink))
Old
Kozyra (Offline)
Son of the Desert

09-08-2009, 06:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryzorian View Post
Look, it's pointless to argue with people of faith, any faith. They believe and that's not something you can try to out reason.

Kozyra; I'm fine with your faith, I'm not going to try and out argue faith with faith, that's like two black holes fighting over gravity.

I personally don't think Mohammand was anything more than warlord who got lucky. That's my personal view, if I'm wrong, then that will be between Allah and me. If your wrong, then that will be between Christ and you. If we are both wrong and the Jews are right, then it will be between us and Jehova and so forth on down the line with all the other relgions out there.

I think the real problem we have in the world is that too many folks try to force thier version of God/Allah/Jehova/Budda on everyone else. Even though I'm sure most relgions have the devine being prefering people choose freely. Like my gramps allways said "A person forced against thier will, is of the same opion still".

In my case, all I can do is live as Christlike a life as I can, testify about my faith and then let folks choose for themselves wether they wish to live that life or not. It isn't my place to make them do anything one way or the other.
I am with you....but I don't try to force my version of Allah...
I just want from Tench to respect us and stop telling that Prophet Mohammad is a dick...Prophet Mohammad mean a lot of thing for muslims
thank you for respecting
(#259 (permalink))
Old
Kozyra (Offline)
Son of the Desert

09-08-2009, 07:16 AM

Quote:
I'm very sorry but as you can see being blind to science leaves you retarded. Science doesn't state there is a God. Who told you there is need for God to create dust? You're just inventing.
What??????
tell me who create dust??????by itself?????
well ,when you see your home....it will be organized ,who organized it?by itself??????
I don't think that,I think you organized your home...ok....
when you look to the space and to natural....you see it very complex and organized ...look to your self!!!you are very complex and organized,so for that you are alive now,so tell me who organized that????by itself???
there is one power and one brain that no human can imagine it .....organized all thing in the world and in the space
(#260 (permalink))
Old
Tenchu (Offline)
-

09-08-2009, 07:45 AM

Quote:
Tench.....when you said that Mohammad is a dick,that is like to say:
''your father is a dick and murder,this is my opinion''....when you talk about Prophet Mohammad,that mean for the muslims that you are talking about Islam
Do you understand know ...I hope that and I hope to respect muslims and to respect us....nothing more
A lot of people don't like my father. He's been in and out of prison, beat a lot of people up, sold a lot of drugs. So what? A lot of people don't like me, either. They're entitled to their own opinion.

Not everyone will like everyone else. Why can you not accept that?

Quote:
I just want from Tench to respect us and stop telling that Prophet Mohammad is a dick...Prophet Mohammad mean a lot of thing for muslims
You'll never get that. People will always think he was a dick, and people will always not care about Muslims, too. Get over it.

Quote:
What??????
tell me who create dust??????by itself?????
well ,when you see your home....it will be organized ,who organized it?by itself??????
I don't think that,I think you organized your home...ok....
when you look to the space and to natural....you see it very complex and organized ...look to your self!!!you are very complex and organized,so for that you are alive now,so tell me who organized that????by itself???
there is one power and one brain that no human can imagine it .....organized all thing in the world and in the space
I also think dust must have been "created". But just becasue that sounds logical, it does not mean God, as you say it, is the one who made it. It does not prove heaven is real, either. And it certainly does not prove anything about Muhammad. It's just dirt, dude.

Closed Thread