(#241 (permalink))
Old
Kozyra (Offline)
Son of the Desert

Send a message via MSN to Kozyra Send a message via Skype™ to Kozyra
09-07-2009, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchu View Post
So, basically; dirt exists, therefor, God exist...

Gotcha...
yes...to torture who don't worship Allah....and who don't know Allah
nice work...and a good start...
(#242 (permalink))
Old
noodle (Offline)
Wo zhi dao ni ai wo

09-07-2009, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchu View Post
I've yet to find a single terrorist who does not have a verse in the Quran to back him.

And what iPhantom said is also right; women are obliged to provide their husbands with sex about every 3 or 4 days is it? That sanctions rape by law.

Muhammad bonked a 9 year old. That means if I went to heaven I could have one too... right...

Yeah... right... I bet the girls don't walk down the streets in mini skirts, but...

I don't want to go into this part. It's not like I have to; there have been countless threats by Muslims against western free speech. I mean, you're doing it right now; you won't respect my right to voice my opinion.

No. I don't know him and I don't care. I'm not too fond of Americans, anyway.
Oh dear, Tenchu, did you really say that? All terrorists out there are Muslims now right? hahahaaa... dude, that's worse than the Americans you take the piss out of!

Dude, seriously, are you agreeing with someone that thinks a half muslim exists? and produces one of the most anti-islam websites out there as proof of his opinion? I use that websites for jokes sometimes... it once quoted a verse from the qur'an saying how it promotes killing for the sake of it. When I looked up the verse in the Qur'an, it simply took a couple words from the start, and a couple words from the end of the verse and made it to whatever they wanted. lol.
If you didn't train in Muay Thai, I'd go buy a plane ticket to Thailand just to bit*h slap you for the nonesense you're coming out with.

ahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! dude, seriously? If that were the case and I was guranteed sex that many times a day, I would be married by now, lol. Come on now, when you talk crap about things, you usually have some truth in it!

And btw, before you start getting examples of extremist middle eastern people, you need to know that the majority of muslims hate these people more than you do! The way I see those people is basically like a Vegetarian eating Meat. They do as they please and label themselves with something!
(#243 (permalink))
Old
Ryzorian (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

09-07-2009, 06:59 PM

Look, it's pointless to argue with people of faith, any faith. They believe and that's not something you can try to out reason.

Kozyra; I'm fine with your faith, I'm not going to try and out argue faith with faith, that's like two black holes fighting over gravity.

I personally don't think Mohammand was anything more than warlord who got lucky. That's my personal view, if I'm wrong, then that will be between Allah and me. If your wrong, then that will be between Christ and you. If we are both wrong and the Jews are right, then it will be between us and Jehova and so forth on down the line with all the other relgions out there.

I think the real problem we have in the world is that too many folks try to force thier version of God/Allah/Jehova/Budda on everyone else. Even though I'm sure most relgions have the devine being prefering people choose freely. Like my gramps allways said "A person forced against thier will, is of the same opion still".

In my case, all I can do is live as Christlike a life as I can, testify about my faith and then let folks choose for themselves wether they wish to live that life or not. It isn't my place to make them do anything one way or the other.
(#244 (permalink))
Old
joeyj (Offline)
JF Regular

09-07-2009, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryzorian View Post
Look, it's pointless to argue with people of faith, any faith. They believe and that's not something you can try to out reason.

Kozyra; I'm fine with your faith, I'm not going to try and out argue faith with faith, that's like two black holes fighting over gravity.

I personally don't think Mohammand was anything more than warlord who got lucky. That's my personal view, if I'm wrong, then that will be between Allah and me. If your wrong, then that will be between Christ and you. If we are both wrong and the Jews are right, then it will be between us and Jehova and so forth on down the line with all the other relgions out there.

I think the real problem we have in the world is that too many folks try to force thier version of God/Allah/Jehova/Budda on everyone else. Even though I'm sure most relgions have the devine being prefering people choose freely. Like my gramps allways said "A person forced against thier will, is of the same opion still".

In my case, all I can do is live as Christlike a life as I can, testify about my faith and then let folks choose for themselves wether they wish to live that life or not. It isn't my place to make them do anything one way or the other.
This is another reason I enjoy being agnostic, I don't have to get involved with these kind of debates about which religion is right
(#245 (permalink))
Old
noodle (Offline)
Wo zhi dao ni ai wo

09-07-2009, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyj View Post
This is another reason I enjoy being agnostic, I don't have to get involved with these kind of debates about which religion is right
I think you'll find that most religious folk would rather talk to or debate with an agnostic about faith rather someone who already has a faith!

Most religious people are taught to respect other peoples' faiths. So a lot of religious folk take that as to mean respect only people that have a faith! So sorry dude, you'll get a lot more hassle from religious people because you are in fact a non-believer... They will try to convert you
(#246 (permalink))
Old
joeyj (Offline)
JF Regular

09-07-2009, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by noodle View Post
I think you'll find that most religious folk would rather talk to or debate with an agnostic about faith rather someone who already has a faith!

Most religious people are taught to respect other peoples' faiths. So a lot of religious folk take that as to mean respect only people that have a faith! So sorry dude, you'll get a lot more hassle from religious people because you are in fact a non-believer... They will try to convert you
Oh yeah, that's happened a few times, its a lost cause trying to convert me. I've noticed whenever I use to debate the legitimacy of religion, I would often have the most valid arguments and it would always come down to being told I just lack "faith" and that I don't understand it. So now, I just simply say I respect your right to believe in a religion but I choose not to take part. Usually that ends the whole religious conversation right there and we move onto other topics
(#247 (permalink))
Old
iPhantom (Offline)
is a pretty cool guy

Send a message via AIM to iPhantom Send a message via MSN to iPhantom Send a message via Skype™ to iPhantom
09-07-2009, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kozyra View Post
I am very sorry,but that is very stupied,Science prove God exists...
look to space ,look to narural and look to your self,every thing in this world is prove that is God exists...the animals ....the space ....and natural System...all this thing is very complex and no one can build that....only one God that our brain can not imagine his bower
I'm very sorry but as you can see being blind to science leaves you retarded. Science doesn't state there is a God. Who told you there is need for God to create dust? You're just inventing.

Quote:
I will remembre you your talking,you said:Internet is full of lies
I have Quran here at home and the link above is true, Muhammad has beheaded a lot of people. Quit your nonsense. You're not defending your religion if you deny what it says.

Quote:
No.....you aren't a muslim and you don't know anything about Islam and about Quran....
I'm not a muslim but it seems I know a shitload more than you. I bet you can't even read. Did your Papa told you Quran instead?

Quote:
No ,I don't love a lie,that is your opinion...
and all muslims love God and love Prophet Mohammad more than their family and their selves....if you don't do that, you aren't a muslim
That's a lie. I live in a country with 50%-60% muslims, go give such bullshit to someone else.

Quote:
Since when is it immature to talk about pudding? Seriously, do you know the meaning of mature?
(#248 (permalink))
Old
bELyVIS (Offline)
JF Old Timer

09-07-2009, 10:31 PM

No one was arguing about those who listed mass murderers as heroes and you want to argue about Muslims? All religions have killed under the belief that they were right.

The World's only Belly Dancing Elvis Impersonator!
(#249 (permalink))
Old
kMal (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via Skype™ to kMal
09-07-2009, 10:58 PM

You can't love Allah and the prophets if you can't love yourself and others first.
Faith helps loving yourself also.

music reflects the soul of the man
(#250 (permalink))
Old
iPhantom (Offline)
is a pretty cool guy

Send a message via AIM to iPhantom Send a message via MSN to iPhantom Send a message via Skype™ to iPhantom
09-07-2009, 11:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kMal View Post
You can't love Allah and the prophets if you can't love yourself and others first.
Faith helps loving yourself also.
Spot on. I thought religion was about teaching you to share love, not blindly worship only God himself. This guy here is talking crap.

Cmon, if it goes to such height of loving God more than your parents it's very sad.

Quote:
Since when is it immature to talk about pudding? Seriously, do you know the meaning of mature?
Closed Thread