08-25-2009, 02:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quailboy View Post
cool story bro

Checkmate,

MY JF FAMILY and Fellow Pervs
http://www.freewebs.com/fantasyfact/jffamily.htm
Perv Dance
1 2 3 step step jump step step grope step step touch step step kiss and *SLap!!!
fantasyfact.proboards54.com
(#12 (permalink))
Old
alanX (Offline)
The Psychedelic Traveler

Send a message via Skype™ to alanX
08-25-2009, 02:12 AM

猿も木から落ちる
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Abasio (Offline)
徐世普真義留

08-25-2009, 02:19 AM

There do seem to be more & more people in the world that lack common decency. This month I have been working in a department store in western Tokyo. On my second day when I went to the bathroom, someone had taken a dump in the urinal Last week as I was walking down the stairwell, between the 1st & second floors someone had done a big shit on the floor, right on the step

I mean, who on Earth does that? I once saw a drunk salaryman at 3pm taking a dump in the middle of a busy shopping street. Some people are just gross
(#14 (permalink))
Old
forgotenmemory (Offline)
Where's the rock lobster?

08-25-2009, 02:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abasio View Post
There do seem to be more & more people in the world that lack common decency. This month I have been working in a department store in western Tokyo. On my second day when I went to the bathroom, someone had taken a dump in the urinal Last week as I was walking down the stairwell, between the 1st & second floors someone had done a big shit on the floor, right on the step

I mean, who on Earth does that? I once saw a drunk salaryman at 3pm taking a dump in the middle of a busy shopping street. Some people are just gross
That whole post was just full of lulz.

MY JF FAMILY and Fellow Pervs
http://www.freewebs.com/fantasyfact/jffamily.htm
Perv Dance
1 2 3 step step jump step step grope step step touch step step kiss and *SLap!!!
fantasyfact.proboards54.com
(#15 (permalink))
Old
ozkai (Offline)
X Kyoto

08-25-2009, 02:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by forgotenmemory View Post
I mean, I'm a teen (freshman), but I don't think I'm as rude as others. People just annoy me with how they act towards others and towards teachers. Like a few days ago, in art class, our teacher made us stand up and say our name and to say one thing that we like about art. And entire table said they didn't like art in such a rude way. I mean, who doesn't like one aspect about art?
I think it has something to do with family values and the disolving of the family home, Dad works, Mum looks after the kids and lunches with friends during the week, and the whole family camoes together on Staurday and Sunday for a picnic or/and friends over in the garden for a BBQ while the kids play under the hose.

In Japan, it seems to be a reliance on the oldies money stash, which pulls the teenagers away from having a sense of responsibility.

As the genrations fold, more and more parents become dysfunctional, divorce becomes the "norm", women have wanted to become men and this has happened, they want to fight, prove themselves and win, more and more women are committing domestic violence against the male and female partenr, and socities in our world are being dictated by governments.

The fact is, nobody really gives a stuff about other's family values, only their own.

Countries lose their culture, Thailand is a good example.

Japan appears totally fooked up!

How many Father's get turned on taking their daughter's on dates

Cheers - Oz
(#16 (permalink))
Old
Deviruu (Offline)
オワタ!

08-25-2009, 04:23 AM

Most kids are annoying these days. I'm still 17 myself, but I was the quiet, make-sure-you're-good girl thanks to mentality issues.

Unfortunately, it's not only teenagers who act out of hand. Not just attitude-wise, but in general. The whole new generation is becoming a big mess in itself. 6 year old children pass notes asking if they want to go to a motel after school.

I remember writing notes when I was 6 saying "Do you think Grant is cute? Check yes or no". Go figure.
(#17 (permalink))
Old
Hyakushi (Offline)
Ikaga desu ka!?

08-25-2009, 04:46 AM

Teenagers today think they have such a hard life, Going to school sitting around all day just thinking. Thats not hard at all.
They only make thier lives seem hard to themselves.
I was walking down the street with my girl and we saw this little boy around I don't know 9/10. Anyways he was all yelling at his grandma about her buying him the wrong colored shirt, I mean he was swearing like a sailor. Calling her an "old bitch" etc.
Then again his father did the same thing, poor woman. Stuck in a house full of ass holes.
Then a kid on the bus got into a fight with an old guy too, he wasn't really a kid more like a teenager but he acted like a kid. He was talking about war and his life, he didn't know jack about what he was talking about. He was just repeating the dumbass he got his information from. An older guy didn't just sit there he got up and started telling the kid the truth but the kid just sat there and glared at him. Then when the older man was leaving the bus the kid got up and spit in his hair, thats when I gave his back a little kick and he fell out of the bus and it didn't even stop for him to get back on. Haha.

Its sad really, you guys have so much potential if only you worked towards it. Instead of following others around like sheep. Doing the things they do just because someone else had done it before them.

You know alot of the convicts in the jail I work at act just like those kids, they still think there 10 years old when thier bones are cracking and thier hair is turning white. Saying that society owes them something, making up excuses after excuses.

I'm not racist . . . I hate everyone equally.

Last edited by Hyakushi : 08-25-2009 at 04:50 AM.
(#18 (permalink))
Old
Lamb (Offline)
Hi

08-25-2009, 04:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deviruu View Post
Most kids are annoying these days. I'm still 17 myself, but I was the quiet, make-sure-you're-good girl thanks to mentality issues.

Unfortunately, it's not only teenagers who act out of hand. Not just attitude-wise, but in general. The whole new generation is becoming a big mess in itself. 6 year old children pass notes asking if they want to go to a motel after school.

I remember writing notes when I was 6 saying "Do you think Grant is cute? Check yes or no". Go figure.
I think kids today may just be growing up too fast. I mean there is 14 year olds that are getting knocked up.14! I certainly wasn't that concered about sex or whatnot back then.But then again it all comes down to the ENVIROMENT.But then again these problems have been happening from generation to generation.It just seems to becoming worse.

Um..........
(#19 (permalink))
Old
komitsuki (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

08-25-2009, 04:55 AM

Teenager is a modern 20th century concept to fit the further industrializations of the society.

JapanForum's semi-resident amateur linguist.
(#20 (permalink))
Old
Lamb (Offline)
Hi

08-25-2009, 05:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by komitsuki View Post
Teenager is a modern 20th century concept to fit the further industrializations of the society.
Please tell more.Im very intrested in hearing more of your view on that.

Um..........