(#131 (permalink))
Old
Sinestra (Offline)
ショ ン

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
10-12-2009, 12:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by samurai007 View Post
And just what did he do before taking office? He was a Senator who only showed up to work for about 140 days before effectively dropping out to run for President, and never did anything of substance and import. Before that, he was a "community organizer" in bed with scum like Tony Rezko, Bill Ayers, Rev. Wright, and Rashid Khalidi, among many others. So no, he has never done anything in his life to warrant a nomination, much less win.
Im going to have to disagree with you there and since you obviously dont live in Chicago, nor have you actually seen with your two eyes what a difference he did make to may citizens especially the elderly. You want to see the truth take your ass down to the community centers, the halfway houses, the rehab clinics, the retirement homes and speak with real people not just over internet because you know full well everyone over the internet is expert in everything . Iv seen it first hand my sisters and many others whom i care for were directly helped by what you call "community organizing"

Im not saying he should have won it but to say he has done nothing in his life and to say hes done nothing of substance is a blatant LIE.

(#132 (permalink))
Old
Ryzorian (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

10-12-2009, 12:34 AM

The Noble is mostly Political theatre anymore anyway. As to Chicago, we have several folks down here in Iowa from there, they haven't been very friendly thus far and seem more interested in mooching off our welfare system down here and robbing people blind. Your free to disagree with that, but the increased crime and where the perps orginate from speaks for itself.

Last edited by Ryzorian : 10-12-2009 at 12:40 AM.
(#133 (permalink))
Old
Aniki (Offline)
JF's Road Roller

10-12-2009, 12:26 PM

I don't think Obama deserves the award, because I believe there are others who deserve it more than him. There... I said it...now I'm officially an Obama hater.
(#134 (permalink))
Old
SSJup81 (Offline)

Send a message via ICQ to SSJup81 Send a message via AIM to SSJup81 Send a message via MSN to SSJup81 Send a message via Yahoo to SSJup81 Send a message via Skype™ to SSJup81
10-12-2009, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aniki View Post
I don't think Obama deserves the award, because I believe there are others who deserve it more than him. There... I said it...now I'm officially an Obama hater.
How are you a hater? Obama himself felt that there were probably better suited people and was just as surprised as everyone else that he was being awarded it, let alone nominated. Saying you don't feel he deserves the award, is different from bashing him as a person.
(#135 (permalink))
Old
Liongale (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via AIM to Liongale Send a message via MSN to Liongale
10-12-2009, 12:33 PM

Maybe this thread needs Kayne West? "I'ma let you finish, but Beyonce had one of the best peace records of all time!"

Really we can't judge their pick, because it is their award to give. If we could be critical, I know of Oscars and Emmy's that should go to others, too!
(#136 (permalink))
Old
SSJup81 (Offline)

Send a message via ICQ to SSJup81 Send a message via AIM to SSJup81 Send a message via MSN to SSJup81 Send a message via Yahoo to SSJup81 Send a message via Skype™ to SSJup81
10-12-2009, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liongale View Post
Maybe this thread needs Kayne West? "I'ma let you finish, but Beyonce had one of the best peace records of all time!"

Really we can't judge their pick, because it is their award to give. If we could be critical, I know of Oscars and Emmy's that should go to others, too!
Let's toss in the Grammy's too.
(#137 (permalink))
Old
Aniki (Offline)
JF's Road Roller

10-12-2009, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJup81 View Post
How are you a hater?
Reading some posts few pages back made me think that way.
(#138 (permalink))
Old
Sinestra (Offline)
ショ ン

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
10-12-2009, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aniki View Post
Aniki i dont think anyone thinks your hater. SSJup81 said it perfectly Obama clearly stated there were nominees better suited to win he was just as surprised. I watched the speech and he did not exactly seem happy about winning. If people have beef they need to take it up with the people who nominated him not Obama himself. certain People still cant explain why they are angry at Obama except for wanting something to be angry about. You are not one of those people.

(#139 (permalink))
Old
Barone1551 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

10-12-2009, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
Aniki i dont think anyone thinks your hater. SSJup81 said it perfectly Obama clearly stated there were nominees better suited to win he was just as surprised. I watched the speech and he did not exactly seem happy about winning. If people have beef they need to take it up with the people who nominated him not Obama himself. certain People still cant explain why they are angry at Obama except for wanting something to be angry about. You are not one of those people.
Well put sir.

The King wore a crown. Now he is the king of kings.
(#140 (permalink))
Old
iPhantom (Offline)
is a pretty cool guy

Send a message via AIM to iPhantom Send a message via MSN to iPhantom Send a message via Skype™ to iPhantom
10-12-2009, 05:29 PM

He won the prize for making premises? Oh wait, isn't that what all politicians do?

Quote:
Since when is it immature to talk about pudding? Seriously, do you know the meaning of mature?