JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#501 (permalink))
Old
manganimefan227 (Offline)
星の翼

08-21-2010, 02:00 AM

Welcome! Enjoy discussing the Land of the Rising Sun!!

My Life Sucks- The kids I babysit have drooled, ripped or drawn on all of the cards and put the cars with the little people in the microwave!

I have no Friends- The cats have scratched and destroyed all of the DVDs!

I always owe someone- In fact I put two os in it!

I always ruin my clothes with Bleach!- The show is so dom suspensful I spill my grape soda on them!

But . . .I'll live.
(#502 (permalink))
Old
Applestar (Offline)
New to JF

08-21-2010, 09:30 PM

Hi there! (: I've watched many Japanese Dramas and Anime. I'm taking Japanese this fall quarter at my University!
(#503 (permalink))
Old
星の翼

08-22-2010, 02:05 AM

Welcome! Best of luck in your study!!

My Life Sucks- The kids I babysit have drooled, ripped or drawn on all of the cards and put the cars with the little people in the microwave!

I always ruin my clothes with Bleach!- The show is so dom suspensful I spill my grape soda on them!

But . . .I'll live.
(#504 (permalink))
Old
Jinster (Offline)
New to JF

08-23-2010, 02:27 AM

Name: Jinster
Coming to you from: USA!
First Breath: 04/24/1990

Hello, I am Jinster and it is a pleasure stumbling upon this forum out of the wilds of Google! I hope to make friends with many and learn while I stay. Also, the cookies are under the stairs! ^-^
(#505 (permalink))
Old
EpicPhysicist (Offline)
Pimp

Hi - 08-23-2010, 02:34 AM

Hi My name Is Sam Makhlouf. My friends on the internet call me Pimp. The Reason is that Im a BAMF. so. I was Born In Bratislava,Slovakia. My father is From egypt, He has decents from nomad tribes so he has family all over the place. Including 2 royal families. We were cheated out of the money from the royal family we are now in court and if we win the thing, I promise to donate a lot of money to JF . My mom is a bit more boring, farmer family for generations.

When I was 3 I moved to canada. I now know french english czech and slovak. I know hot to read and write arabic and am currently learning hiragana. I am pretty smart for my age. And i guess im a bit more mature. You might be thinking im arrogant but im really not. I just know that people in my school are stupid. And Ive been through a lot of shit to learn what I have. I had a tough life lived through a lot of poverty, my parents divorce, my brothers arrest ( he didnt do anything it was a fraud ) , My other brother leaving my dad and going into drugs. ANYWAYS TOO MUCH INFORMATION.... I love japan. Everything that is japan. CULTURE PEOPLE MORALS EVERYTHING> And the language is fantastic. So is the education level. Here its crap. THanks for reading my story. PIMP

Im 12 years old btw.

When Nothing Goes Right, Go Left. and also i cant Triforce
.▲
▲▲
(#506 (permalink))
Old
Helsing (Offline)
New to JF

08-28-2010, 11:24 PM

Name: Alexander Helsing
Coming to you from: Sweden
First Breath: 2 January 1990
intentions and whatnot: I want friends in Japan that I can talk to online and I'm moving to Japan/Yokohama in July 2011 to study and live ^^ so please talk to me!!
why do you want to go to japan: I want to change my ways.

Please talk to me and ask me out if you want to know more, contact me here or something.
(#507 (permalink))
Old
星の翼

08-29-2010, 01:50 AM

Welcome!! Enjoy your time here!!

But . . .I'll live.
(#508 (permalink))
Old
Toast (Offline)
New to JF

08-29-2010, 10:41 AM

Name: Tommy
Coming to you from: London, England
First Breath: August/5/1995
intentions and whatnot: Learn Japanese and move to Japan too.
why do you want to go to japan: start a new life, I love the culture.
(#509 (permalink))
Old
maheanuu (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via Skype™ to maheanuu
IaOrana Ia Oe - 08-29-2010, 10:05 PM

Hello to all of you, from the island of Raiatea in French Polynesia. When I was younger, I spend quite a long time in Japan stationed there in the US Navy. I was stationed in Sasebo, Iwakuni, Yokosuka and spent the better part of 14 years in a country that I very much grew to love.

I was very lucky that I never was required to live on the bases, I managed to live on the economy and found the Japanese to be kind, gracious to a fault, and polite to the extreme. I came to love your music, art and culture and to this day I still look back on my time in Japan with very fond memories.

I am here today looking for information about things Japanese that I saw during the 50's and 60's on your television programming especially the old music shows and the singers who performed in them... I remember the movies during the 50s and 60s in the older theaters almost all of them in black and white and all old Samurai movies...

I will be asking questions in the music section or wherever I can find out about some of the older singers and pop music of those years..

I hope that one day I will again be able to visit your wonderful country, but in the meantime, for any of you headed to French Polynesia, you will find me on the island of Raiatea if you happen to pass here

Aroha
(#510 (permalink))
Old
Vasil (Offline)
New to JF

Dreaming guy - 08-30-2010, 07:37 PM

Hi, my name is Vasil {Vuseal} Kashuba {Kushoobu}, I am from Ukraine, birthday in 1988. 06. 14. Now I'm living in Spain in good city Malaga. Now I'm bad in English and Japan, but I want to change this, maybe it's too late for me , but I will try. I very love japanese culture and country, also I dreaming about go there and stay all my life .
I do not know maybe it's stupid dream, ah hell even if it's sow i want it