(#541 (permalink))
Old
southsea (Offline)
New to JF

Smile Ciao - 09-30-2010, 09:28 PM

Hello to everyone,
my name's Salvatore
i'm so old
but I love japan and so i read everything interesting in this lovely forum.
I'm Italian, so if you have some question or need about culture, language, travelling in Italy, maybe I could help you
so long!
(#542 (permalink))
Old
MuRaSaKiiNkI (Offline)
一番村ちゃん

Send a message via Skype™ to MuRaSaKiiNkI
10-01-2010, 04:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by savelyev View Post
name: Nikita
i am a school student graduating this year and im going to study in Saint Petersburg
i am interested in almost everything, i like business, international friendship, travelling, sleeping, rollerblading (aggressive inline), music, reading and interesting people
lived in US, California for almost a year so it is probably why i know english lol

i wanna make friends with cool people from all countries because someday i will have a lot of money and will travel across the world lol

so.. wussup ppl

and my favourite anime is bleach and death note.
You only lived in the US for a year and you can speak and write English??

Nice to meet chya btw! Welcome! The name's inki, or Kimani.
(#543 (permalink))
Old
Stueloff (Offline)
New to JF

10-01-2010, 05:39 PM

Name: Julie
Coming to you from: Norway
First Breath: 07/08/92
Intentions and whatnot: I love just love the Japanese culture, and want to learn as much about it as possible.
Why do you want to go to japan: It's so different to what I'm used to, it's like a whole new world. I want to breathe in as much of it as I can.
(#544 (permalink))
Old
MuRaSaKiiNkI (Offline)
一番村ちゃん

Send a message via Skype™ to MuRaSaKiiNkI
10-01-2010, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stueloff View Post
Name: Julie
Coming to you from: Norway
First Breath: 07/08/92
Intentions and whatnot: I love just love the Japanese culture, and want to learn as much about it as possible.
Why do you want to go to japan: It's so different to what I'm used to, it's like a whole new world. I want to breathe in as much of it as I can.
Welcome to JF! I'm Kimani, I'm from America, nice to meet you! Any other hobbies? ^_^ hope you enjoy this forum!
(#545 (permalink))
Old
Stueloff (Offline)
New to JF

10-01-2010, 10:09 PM

^Thank you so much for that kind welcoming! It's very nice to meet you too! Well... I do have this thing for cross stitching pokémon.
(#546 (permalink))
Old
Juerukuraku (Offline)
New to JF

Red face 10-04-2010, 01:32 AM

Hello This is my first post so I'm kind of nervous ^^'

Name: Jewel Clark

First Breath: 6/6/93

Intentions and whatnot: My motive in joining this site's community is to study Japanese, learn about Japan, and find friends. I'd really like to help a Japanese friend with English in return for help with Japanese.

Why I want to go to Japan: Mostly because I'm such an anime fan. I probably wouldn't have developed such an interest in Japanese culture if it weren't for falling in love with manga and anime. I would like to spend time in Osaka in particular. I'd love to visit Akihabara and Nihonbashi, and go to a Jrock concert, a Japanese anime convention and cosplay cafe.
(#547 (permalink))
Old
manganimefan227 (Offline)
星の翼

10-04-2010, 02:44 AM

Ello!! Welcome!! I'm alot like you in goals, I hope you find what you need here, I can help extreme newbies to the language with the year of Japanese language learning I have! Ask me any question you may have of the language in your first year!

My Life Sucks- The kids I babysit have drooled, ripped or drawn on all of the cards and put the cars with the little people in the microwave!

I have no Friends- The cats have scratched and destroyed all of the DVDs!

I always owe someone- In fact I put two os in it!

I always ruin my clothes with Bleach!- The show is so dom suspensful I spill my grape soda on them!

But . . .I'll live.
(#548 (permalink))
Old
Juerukuraku (Offline)
New to JF

10-05-2010, 02:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by manganimefan227 View Post
Ello!! Welcome!! I'm alot like you in goals, I hope you find what you need here, I can help extreme newbies to the language with the year of Japanese language learning I have! Ask me any question you may have of the language in your first year!

Thank you! When it comes to studying Japanese though, there's so many questions I don't know where to begin >< And I probably shouldn't ask on the introduction thread, huh? d:
(#549 (permalink))
Old
Mockery (Offline)
New to JF

10-06-2010, 11:47 PM

Hullo. I'm new here. I really enjoy Japanese culture and right now, I'm writing a murder mystery taking place in Japan so I thought that this forum might help me out a little bit.

I'm also a huge fan of anime movies as well.
(#550 (permalink))
Old
Kandierain15 (Offline)
Mizu No Megami♥

10-07-2010, 02:33 AM

Name: Emili. Please,, dont call me Kandie. That name.. is so old.. and I feel like a stripper withh it. xD
Coming to you from: Cincinnati Ohio!!
First Breath: January 20th!
intentions and whatnot: Uhmm,, ? I'm introducing myself,, againnn. Because I've been on hiatus ferr.. the past.... April to October.. 6 monthss. Soo... hi. =3
why do you want to go to japan: One: United States born and raised. I want new scenery.! D:
Two:? Uhm.. I fellllll in love with Anime back in.. I think second grade. I fell in love with Japan back in fourth grade when we were assigned a project to draw in detail a country we picked out of a hat. Guess what I got? The beautiful country with a big white flag and a red circle in the middle. Ahh.. Primary school laziness.. =] Anywho,, here I am,, back. !

8/21/09