LinkBack Thread Tools
(#201 (permalink))
Old
RealJames (Offline)
ボケ外人

03-22-2011, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoNative View Post
Not able to learn? I have a science degree with a major in meteorology. What do you have?
Hopeless? I am only 40 and am almost at the stage where I could retire if I wanted to. Yep real no hoper!
My women and kids are away? They are right here with me.
Lonely and angry? I have a wife I love and a fantastic little girl. I live in one of the most beautiful places on the planet and have many friends. Neither lonely nor angry (usually)

Do I have respect for someone who clearly doesn't know what she is talking about and will not acknowledge any rational counter argument? No she is a fool and arrogant in her belief she knows more than others.
Especially since she is many 1000's of miles away with no information other than from the western media sentionalising nearly everything occurring here.

It is a terrible situation here there's no doubt about it but what really are you attempting to do on this forum? Already pretty much everyone here thinks you're a nutcase with no credibility whatsoever. You're conspiracy theories about Chernobyl are ridiculous and overall just about everything you have written thus far in this forum has been ridiculous. You think because you watch a bit of TV and can look up articles on the internet you are some sort of expert on what's happening here? Well sorry to burst your bubble but you have no idea whatsoever.

I just can't wait for all this to be over as I'm sure then you'll leave these forums and let us have some peace from your lunatic ravings. You're just a zimtzicke!
I couldn't agree more, well said.

マンツーマン 英会話 神戸 三宮 リアライズ -James- This is my life and why I know things about Japan.
(#202 (permalink))
Old
monkeyninja42 (Offline)
New to JF

03-22-2011, 07:33 PM

@RealJames - Seconded.
(#203 (permalink))
Old
bluejeanslady (Offline)
JF Regular

03-22-2011, 08:24 PM

your are a fullidiot and a non social individuem, that shows your behavior here very clear .. in your country they will not have you, therefore you are in japan ... a question of time and you are knocked out with your sight of world ... you have no respect to others, you are a terrible und unsympatically person .. in my world you would have no chance, people would ignore you completely ... nobody will know such an rude person like you ... i say only one thing, stop this here or i tell this to the administrator .. i donnot want to talk with you anymore, you must go to the doctor ... you have a profilneurose ... STOP NOW ... you tell only complete bullshit here in my thread, go off ... your are a very ugly person ... and you hate women ...

i am older than you and i have two university degrees and i am very respected person in my home here .. and the developement of fukishima i see very realistic - wait and see ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by protheus View Post
So the other thousands of people who talk about that, why are they out? Why didn't they put everybody in jail if they wanted to make them shut up? If one crazy scientist goes to jail, that means the nonsense he's saying is a truth? Heck, so even those on cocaine if they say that they see a few Gods and get caught by cops, it means it was true and they want to cover it up?
he was one of the important and responsible persons there ... and today he is important again .. not crazy ...

funny, all women you can not impress with your terrible macho behavior are zimtzicken ... a group of 15 people is here just laughing about your nonsense ... your are funny ... and poor ... shut up mr. nobody ...

we heard that a lot of people left the area by themselfes, thats great because the 20 km zone is really not enough distance .. but if you can go or not you must decide by yourself because of the radiation in air .. hope the developement will bring all to a good end but the news we get about fukushima atomic parc are not positive, its still dangerous ... the radiation in air, food and pazific is going on ... it is a similar sitation like it happen in chernobyl ... we was been 900 km far away of course, but felt not secure in that times because wind brings radiation even to us .. but of course it is a question of distance and weather ... we here hope the best for you - take care of you .. and donnot believe what people are telling you, look for own information in internet and global news ... of course politicans always make problems small ... dont believe, make your own opinion about ...

Last edited by Nyororin : 03-28-2011 at 09:50 AM.
(#204 (permalink))
Old
JohnBraden (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

03-22-2011, 09:11 PM

Personal attack withdrawn with apologies to all....

Last edited by JohnBraden : 03-22-2011 at 11:06 PM.
(#205 (permalink))
Old
JBaymore (Offline)
JF Old Timer

03-22-2011, 10:07 PM

Radiation risk low for fish, food from Japan - Health - Food safety - msnbc.com
(#206 (permalink))
Old
tokusatsufan (Offline)
JF Old Timer

03-22-2011, 10:38 PM

This reminds me of when there was meant to be salmonella in Cadbury chocolate a few years back.
(#207 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

03-22-2011, 11:04 PM

It is alright to attack each other's arguments, but do not attack each other. Personal attacks will not be tolerated.
(#208 (permalink))
Old
termogard (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Smile nuclear meltdown - 03-22-2011, 11:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eezy1 View Post
who gives a flying ****...why dont u stfu already. noones interested in ur BS nuclear meltdown posts anymore
[yawn] When I need an opinion of semiliterate, brainless idiot, well, I will ask you first!
(#209 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

03-23-2011, 12:06 AM

Termogard, that warning includes you.
(#210 (permalink))
Old
termogard (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Smile warning - 03-23-2011, 12:19 AM

Okay, boss, no problem