LinkBack Thread Tools
(#251 (permalink))
Old
Ronin4hire (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

04-23-2011, 02:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kozyra View Post
NO !! There are about 1 billion Muslims on the face of the earth, and a lot of them have believed after they used their minds , Then were persuaded to Islam.
That's a lie. Most Muslims are born into Islam.

The only people who are "persuaded" into Islam are emotionally troubled boxers and convicts lol.
(#252 (permalink))
Old
Kozyra (Offline)
Son of the Desert

Send a message via MSN to Kozyra Send a message via Skype™ to Kozyra
04-23-2011, 02:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin4hire View Post
Considering Mohammed was a warlord who was trying to consolidate power. It's not really much of a prediction. In fact such prophecy is often used throughout history. The people of Israel, as well as the ancient Greeks, Romans and Egyptians, as well as the Holy Roman Empire all used prophecy to consolidate power and/or maintain a monopoly on their version of the truth.
I don't think, we believe that he is Prophet for several reasons, in addition that he lived poor and died poor too .

Last edited by Kozyra : 04-23-2011 at 03:18 AM.
(#253 (permalink))
Old
GoNative (Offline)

04-23-2011, 02:37 AM

Quote:
NO !! There are about 1 billion Muslims on the face of the earth, and a lot of them have believed after they used their minds , Then were persuaded to Islam.
Oh yes I know that there are billions of crazies out there who believe in fairytales. I only hope one day you can all see the light and abandon your beliefs in the myriad of gods out there. The world would certainly be a better place without such beliefs.
(#254 (permalink))
Old
Kozyra (Offline)
Son of the Desert

04-23-2011, 02:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin4hire View Post
That's a lie. Most Muslims are born into Islam.

The only people who are "persuaded" into Islam are emotionally troubled boxers and convicts lol.
It is not measured in this way, it is measured in general, Numbers of Muslims on the rise all over the world, and now Islam is the second religion after Christianity, in addition that all the things mentioned Islam logical and there is nothing contrary to brain .
(#255 (permalink))
Old
Kozyra (Offline)
Son of the Desert

04-23-2011, 02:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoNative View Post
Oh yes I know that there are billions of crazies out there who believe in fairytales. I only hope one day you can all see the light and abandon your beliefs in the myriad of gods out there. The world would certainly be a better place without such beliefs.
If you can find the creator of the universe and the world and the forces of nature other than Allah , I will leave Islam.
Do you know who created all this?

Last edited by Kozyra : 04-23-2011 at 02:47 AM.
(#256 (permalink))
Old
GoNative (Offline)

04-23-2011, 02:52 AM

Why do you need to have a creator at all? Why does that matter? And even if there was some mystical creator of the entire universe do you really think it would be so vain that it would require the populace on this little planet to worship them? What is the point of that? It's just so utterly ridiculous. Religion is made by man to control man. Whether there be this mystical creator out there or not I don't believe any religion is anything other than a human construct. The myriad of supposed gods that mankind has believed in throughout the ages is testament to that. Whether it's Mohummad or Jesus or Zeus or insert your favourite god or prophet they're all just as ridiculous as each other. Time for people to move on from these ancient superstitions.
(#257 (permalink))
Old
Ronin4hire (Offline)

04-23-2011, 02:57 AM

Quote:
It is not measured in this way, it is measured in general, Numbers of Muslims on the rise all over the world, and now Islam is the second religion after Christianity, in addition that all the things mentioned Islam logical and there is nothing contrary to brain .
Islam is on the rise because Muslims are having more babies and immigrating to other countries and setting up Islamic communities there.
(#258 (permalink))
Old
Ronin4hire (Offline)

04-23-2011, 02:58 AM

Quote:
Why do you need to have a creator at all? Why does that matter? And even if there was some mystical creator of the entire universe do you really think it would be so vain that it would require the populace on this little planet to worship them? What is the point of that? It's just so utterly ridiculous. Religion is made by man to control man. Whether there be this mystical creator out there or not I don't believe any religion is anything other than a human construct. The myriad of supposed gods that mankind has believed in throughout the ages is testament to that. Whether it's Mohummad or Jesus or Zeus or insert your favourite god or prophet they're all just as ridiculous as each other. Time for people to move on from these ancient superstitions.
Amen (lol)

I completely agree here.

Religion (at least the ones which require a belief in stuff that is either true or untrue) is for idiots..

(Just thought I'd get in my shot before the thread is closed)

Last edited by Ronin4hire : 04-23-2011 at 03:01 AM.
(#259 (permalink))
Old
Kozyra (Offline)
Son of the Desert

04-23-2011, 03:02 AM

Quote:
Why do you need to have a creator at all? Why does that matter?
Because I want to know what the teacher or the Professor wants from me , so I can studying correctly and that I can achieving a perfect score on test .
Test = life after death .

Quote:
And even if there was some mystical creator of the entire universe do you really think it would be so vain that it would require the populace on this little planet to worship them? What is the point of that? It's just so utterly ridiculous. Religion is made by man to control man. Whether there be this mystical creator out there or not I don't believe any religion is anything other than a human construct. The myriad of supposed gods that mankind has believed in throughout the ages is testament to that. Whether it's Mohummad or Jesus or Zeus or insert your favourite god or prophet they're all just ridiculous as each other. Time for people to move on from these ancient superstitions.
God doesn't need our worship , God created us because he wants to test our soul , and because our soul need his power in the life and in the after life .
Jesus and Moses and Muhammad tortured a lot in order to deliver this one message, and they did not ask for money.

Last edited by Kozyra : 04-23-2011 at 03:06 AM.
(#260 (permalink))
Old
Ronin4hire (Offline)

04-23-2011, 03:07 AM

Quote:
Because I want to know what the teacher or the Professor wants from me , so I can studying correctly and that I can achieving a perfect score on test .
Test = life after death .
There is no proof of life after death.

Therefore I imagine it to be like going to sleep but never waking up.