Old
Kozyra (Offline)
Son of the Desert

Send a message via MSN to Kozyra Send a message via Skype™ to Kozyra
04-23-2011, 03:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin4hire View Post
There is no proof of life after death.

Therefore I imagine it to be like going to sleep but never waking up.
Where did this information come ?
I think I don't want to see things which can surprised me after my death .
(#262 (permalink))
Old
Kozyra (Offline)
Son of the Desert

04-23-2011, 03:14 AM

Quote:
(Just thought I'd get in my shot before the thread is closed)
It will be closed sooner or later , MMM don't like that , he will be angry .
Quote:
Islam is on the rise because Muslims are having more babies and immigrating to other countries and setting up Islamic communities there.
It's extremist communities and not Islamic communities , do not judge Islam by its members, read the Quran and read about the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him and then say what you want.

Last edited by Kozyra : 04-23-2011 at 03:23 AM.
(#263 (permalink))
Old
GoNative (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

04-23-2011, 03:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kozyra View Post
Because I want to know what the teacher or the Professor wants from me , so I can studying correctly and that I can achieving a perfect score on test .
Test = life after death .

God doesn't need our worship , God created us because he wants to test our soul , and because our soul need his power in the life and in the after life .
Jesus and Moses and Muhammad tortured a lot in order to deliver this one message, and they did not ask for money.
]

There is nothing to suggest we have souls. There is nothing to suggest there is any 'life' after death. If you want to believe in fairytales designed to control your behaviour then go right ahead. There is nothing logical or rational about belief in such things. Which is the whole problem I have with religions. They require you to suspend normal logical and rational thinking and just have faith in fairytales that are obviously only there to control the masses. What I have never understood is how do you believe your fairytale is a better fairytale than the Christian explanation or the Bhuddist or Norsk mythology or the Greek gods or Roman gods or the endless other fairytales that have been told through the ages? What makes you think your little fairytale is the right one?
(#264 (permalink))
Old
Ronin4hire (Offline)

04-23-2011, 03:25 AM

Quote:
Where did this information come ?
I think I don't want to see things which can surprised me after my death .
This information has come from having seen a dead person and not having any correspondence with one after they have died.
(#265 (permalink))
Old
Kozyra (Offline)
Son of the Desert

04-23-2011, 03:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoNative View Post
]

There is nothing to suggest we have souls. There is nothing to suggest there is any 'life' after death. If you want to believe in fairytales designed to control your behaviour then go right ahead. There is nothing logical or rational about belief in such things. Which is the whole problem I have with religions. They require you to suspend normal logical and rational thinking and just have faith in fairytales that are obviously only there to control the masses. What I have never understood is how do you believe your fairytale is a better fairytale than the Christian explanation or the Bhuddist or Norsk mythology or the Greek gods or Roman gods or the endless other fairytales that have been told through the ages? What makes you think your little fairytale is the right one?
Because of the miracles in the Koran, where the Qur'an describes some aspects of space, and in the Qur'an there is in the theory of relativity, and There are a lot of miracles too , and because it is something consistent with the human mind.
As you know, any country in the world have one president, sets the laws and the Constitution.
Well I believe that this world is a state and Allah is its president , and Qur'an is the Constitution , and all the laws of nature are its laws .
(#266 (permalink))
Old
Ronin4hire (Offline)

04-23-2011, 03:36 AM

Quote:
Because of the miracles in the Koran, where the Qur'an describes some aspects of space, and in the Qur'an there is in the theory of relativity, and There are a lot of miracles too , and because it is something consistent with the human mind.
As you know, any country in the world have one president, sets the laws and the Constitution.
Well I believe that this world is a state and Allah is its president , and Qur'an is the Constitution , and all the laws of nature are its laws .
HAHA! The Quran doesn't have the theory of relativity. Stop lying.

Oh and Allah isn't a President. President's get chosen by the people.

Allah is more like a dictator or a king. Like Hitler, Gaddafi, Mubarak or Kim Jong Il.

Thankfully he's not real.. however I find it ironic that the people in the Middle East have a problem with Mubarak but not the concept of Allah
(#267 (permalink))
Old
Kozyra (Offline)
Son of the Desert

04-23-2011, 03:38 AM

Quote:
HAHA! The Quran doesn't have the theory of relativity. Stop lying.

Oh and Allah isn't a President. President's get chosen by the people.

Allah is more like a dictator or a king. Like Hitler, Gaddafi, Mubarak or Kim Jong Il.

Thankfully he's not real.. however I find it ironic that the people in the Middle East have a problem with Mubarak but not the concept of Allah
I am not lying !!!!!! you can read the Qur'an If you want !!!!!!!!
and God isn't a dictator ..... please stop attacking and talking nonsense .

Last edited by Kozyra : 04-23-2011 at 03:42 AM.
(#268 (permalink))
Old
GoNative (Offline)

04-23-2011, 03:40 AM

Quote:
There are 'miracles' described in pretty much every religion that has ever be conceived by man. Why do you believe your miracles are more compelling than those in other religions? You can't all be right can you? What makes you so sure your little book of fairytales is right? Why can't you see they all just as ridiculous as each other? Your beliefs are not logical or rational. If they were we'd all believe in the same god wouldn't we? There wouldn't be all this confusion about the great fairytale of the creator would there?
(#269 (permalink))
Old
Ronin4hire (Offline)

04-23-2011, 03:40 AM

Quote:
I am not lying !!!!!! you can read the Qur'an If you want !!!!!!!!
You are lying.

There is nowhere in the Quran which explicitly states that Energy = mass multiplied by the speed of light squared. (E=mc^2) or that time passes more slowly in some parts of space than in others due to gravitational fields and the speed of the object in question etc.

Last edited by Ronin4hire : 04-23-2011 at 03:46 AM.
(#270 (permalink))
Old
Kozyra (Offline)
Son of the Desert

04-23-2011, 03:46 AM

Quote:
You are lying. There is nowhere in the Quran which explicitly states that Energy = mass multiplied by the speed of light squared. (E=mc^2)
Yes, the law is not exist , but there is a method of calculating the speed of light by the moon.
Do you have a Qur'an now ?

Last edited by Kozyra : 04-23-2011 at 03:50 AM.