LinkBack Thread Tools
(#21 (permalink))
Old
dogsbody70 (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

05-19-2011, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealJames View Post
It's been stipulated that those Japanese women who I befriend all come from the same minority of freaks and sideshows, but I sincerely doubt this as in my eyes they are from all facets of society.

Keep that in mind when I say the following:
I have asked very directly, and personally, several (I'd say between 25-30 or so now) women and girls in Japan what their first sexual experience was and at what age.
Either 13 or 14 years old were by far the most common ages admitted, and also almost always with a man over the age of 25, very often over 30 and more often married. They were always "willing" and it wasn't ever in an aggressive manner. Years later they regretted and felt shameful for their affairs or relationships with these older men, which were always secret, often even from their close friends. I can only speculate as to why they trusted me with that information.
They were all shocked to hear how many other women had told me similar stories, somewhat relieved to know they weren't alone in this, and then sickened to think it may still be going on in the same proportions, in that order of reaction.

When I told them that if a man had done something like that to them in Canada, that the man would be facing massive social ostracism and decades in jail, they were astonished.

In case you think I'm hating on Japan, this is one of it's flaws. American culture has far worse flaws (which Japan is devoid of) than this one.

You gotta accept both the good and the bad, I love this place knowing this happens.
I am surprised that a man would ask these rather personal and intimate questions.

Isn't THailand the place where older men are encouraged to meet the women and who knows what?

If these older men had sex with young girls-- and you say they said they were willing--Why would they want to do that? Did they have alternative motives-- maybe marriage?
(#22 (permalink))
Old
GoNative (Offline)

05-19-2011, 04:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyCooper View Post
How else do you plan on ending in a relationship? If you find somebody cute and lovely from the inside.. let's face it, every Asian girl is that way

I will probably fall in Love with every Japanese girl there is. So it won't be too hard for me I'm guessing

even the who choice won't be as though as normally^^ cause every Asian girl is a present from heaven.
How old are you? To be honest you sound like a little school boy who can't keep his hand off it. You truly have no idea.
(#23 (permalink))
Old
BobbyCooper (Offline)
Banned

05-19-2011, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoNative View Post
How old are you? To be honest you sound like a little school boy who can't keep his hand off it. You truly have no idea.
Tells me the guy who doesn't know what Global Warming is.. well, well

23 btw.
(#24 (permalink))
Old
GoNative (Offline)

05-19-2011, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Tells me the guy who doesn't know what Global Warming is.. well, well

23 btw.
Think you have me confused with someone else. Considering I majored in meteorology for my science degree I have more than just a casual interest in and knowledge of global warming...
(#25 (permalink))
Old
BobbyCooper (Offline)
Banned

05-19-2011, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Think you have me confused with someone else. Considering I majored in meteorology for my science degree I have more than just a casual interest in and knowledge of global warming...
Don't make me quote you!
(#26 (permalink))
Old
GoNative (Offline)

05-19-2011, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Don't make me quote you!
Go ahead. You have me interested now in what you think I've posted that shows I don't know about global warming. Since I've studied about it at tertiary level and have followed the science closely for about as long as you've been alive this should be fun.
(#27 (permalink))
Old
tazzy (Offline)
JF Regular

05-19-2011, 05:08 PM

I don't think its as simple as don't do anything wrong:

BigDaikon Jet Story -- One Jet's Experience

Then there's the chance of laws I've never heard of and accidentally breaking them.
(#28 (permalink))
Old
BobbyCooper (Offline)
Banned

05-19-2011, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Go ahead. You have me interested now in what you think I've posted that shows I don't know about global warming. Since I've studied about it at tertiary level and have followed the science closely for about as long as you've been alive this should be fun.
No Problem here it is.. Guess you haven't been in attendance very much

Quote:
It's true what he is saying guys. We are the reason of Global Warming and Global Warming is the reason why we have more an more Natural Disasters these days.. not saying that we wouldn't have any without the industrialization by us human, but we certainly wouldn't have that many.

It's all our fault and how we treated our planet earth!

btw guys I am almost all the time unable to post on this forum these days.. how could I fix that problem? Perhaps my Firewall or AntiVir Programm?? I want to contribute more in these terrible times
Quote:
My god another bloody German!! What is it with these people and their conspiracy theories and pseudo science bullshit??? Is the whole country full of nutjobs or are they all just congregating on this forum??

Gee what a shame you can't post more in these terrible times!!! LoL
Told you, don't make me quote you!

Big earthquake in Japan

Last edited by BobbyCooper : 05-19-2011 at 05:12 PM.
(#29 (permalink))
Old
RobinMask (Offline)
JF Old Timer

05-19-2011, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Well, Japanese girls are quite interesting to me yes. I also plan on falling inLove with one during my time yes. Otherwise whats the point in being there without sharing the most interesting relationship in your life so far? So no time for foreigner girls, sorry!
You know, sometimes I really wish there was a way to physically smack someone upside the head online . . . that or we could cull the stupid at birth.

Anyways, to go on topic, I do find the law system in Japan to be fascinating. It has its good sides, but it also has its bad, and I - for one - could not imagine a society that is allowed to hold someone in custody for 23 days without a solicitor present. I am relieved to know people are fighting to change these kinds of things, and - believe me - there's a lot of other things that irk me about the Japanese system, but if I am to be fair there's flaws in every judicial system. Obviously something is going right, because the crime rate is so much lower than many other western countries.

Does anyone know how things work with international law, though? I mean there was a famous American celebrity a while back who married a girl quite young, but in the UK she would have been underage, so he was forbidden to bring her into the UK as it would have constituted a crime . . . so if we apply that kind of thing to Japan, what happens - for example - if some idiot (like a certain member who previously posted in this thread) was to sleep with a young girl in Japan? If he returned to his home country could he be convicted for statutory rape, despite the girl being of legal age in Japan? And - as a further question - if a Japanese girl were to have sex in UK/US etc., would the laws of that country apply, so despite being a Japanese citizen a crime of statutory rape would have been commited?
(#30 (permalink))
Old
GoNative (Offline)

05-19-2011, 05:29 PM

It's getting way off topic but you brought up global warming in the context of a discussion about the earthquake. Some other guy had blamed the earthquake on human activity and you said 'it's true what he is saying guys'. There is no link whatsoever between the earthquake in Japan and global warming. At least I am unable to find any science out there that links what's going on in the atmosphere and earthquakes in a subduction zone. This does not show that I do not understand global warming. If you actually want to have a discussion about global warming make another thread.