LinkBack Thread Tools
(#21 (permalink))
Old
OHayou (Offline)
JF Old Timer

08-30-2011, 12:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayci View Post
No, I really dont like body building. Semi-athletic is okay, but being all muscular actually turns me off. I hate guys that look too into themselves.

I have seen less Middle-Eastern/Indian couples, but its still a possibility. In the end, however, don't use anything but your personality as an excuse why people wont give one a chance. (This goes for everyone in the end. Sure culture differences are a barrier, but it takes a cool person to convince someone to look past that, not your looks.)
Haii kayciii, hope you're doing good!!! .. and .. blah-blah-blah your post sucks.

You give advice for personality and say "it takes a cool person to convince someone to look past that, not your looks" but..you automatically "hate guys that look too into themselves".

Some "personality!" lol

Maybe he doesn't want a girl who automatically hates people because how they look?

I know very nice people who work out consistently and also people who don't that are irritable, ornery, and rude people.

To automatically dislike someone for how they look is the *exact* thing he is talking about.

Last edited by OHayou : 08-30-2011 at 12:07 AM.
(#22 (permalink))
Old
OHayou (Offline)
JF Old Timer

08-30-2011, 12:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spicytuna View Post
What kind of a half assed observation is this?

Perhaps the brown people you saw were on their way to meet their girlfriend. Or perhaps they weren't interested in asian women or perhaps they were gay.

Judging from all of your posts so far, I think it's clearly obvious that it's your attitude - not your personal appearance that has to change.
Agree. I believe it's hard though because guys are so visual. We automatically want to work on muscles, or a new car, or new clothes to attract girls and while important: personality (attitude, character, the "vibe" you give off) and connection are the most important.
(#23 (permalink))
Old
Ryzorian (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

08-30-2011, 02:24 AM

I want to take over the world, car's are optional.
(#24 (permalink))
Old
Kayci (Offline)
The odd Gaijin :3

Send a message via MSN to Kayci
08-30-2011, 02:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OHayou View Post
Haii kayciii, hope you're doing good!!! .. and .. blah-blah-blah your post sucks.

You give advice for personality and say "it takes a cool person to convince someone to look past that, not your looks" but..you automatically "hate guys that look too into themselves".

Some "personality!" lol

Maybe he doesn't want a girl who automatically hates people because how they look?

I know very nice people who work out consistently and also people who don't that are irritable, ornery, and rude people.

To automatically dislike someone for how they look is the *exact* thing he is talking about.

You would be more right, if you did not assume the same thing about me. I know plenty of guys who work out, have a buff body, without looking like they are too into themselves. And its kind of obvious, the way the original poster, that he is. Turn off.

But blah blah, you must be stalking me if you really must know about me...;]

Coffee prevents me from killing you.
(#25 (permalink))
Old
godwine (Offline)
自爆十秒前

08-30-2011, 09:56 AM

First ask yourself this question: Why does it have to be Japanese?

Girls can easily sense it when someone approach them with the wrong intention. There are definitely girls that looks for a fling of some sort, and will be more open to physical relationship with strangers, but these girls are not common, not in Japan anyways. You may find a few in bigger cities, but as Nyororin pointed out previously, these girls get passed around by foreigners. In Chinese, we call loose girls like these as "Public Bathroom"

Anyways, Japanese girls appreciate people, especially foreigner to approach them for the "right" reason. Right or wrong is a point of view, but in general, people tend to adhere by what is socially acceptable. Open sexual relationship is not socially acceptable in Japan, as such, if you walk in with just the intention to get lucky, that will not work.
(#26 (permalink))
Old
Suomalainen (Offline)
New to JF

08-30-2011, 06:04 PM

Sorry, if I missed a message which explained the situation between Caucasians and the Japanese.

So what is the situation? Are white people hated in Japan? Are we seen as some kind of racists.. or "colonialists" or as something negative? I would find that hard to believe, because every Japanese face I have seen has this ^_^ smile on their face. Always snapping photoes in the capital city, Helsinki. But I am asking this because I would love to go to Japan in about 2 years and experience its awesomeness in every single way. I would hate if I was seen as some kind of ...bad..guy..(?)

And are white/asian couples seen somehow disgusting or ..tradition-breakingly-not-nice... eh..(??)
(#27 (permalink))
Old
godwine (Offline)
自爆十秒前

08-30-2011, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suomalainen View Post
Sorry, if I missed a message which explained the situation between Caucasians and the Japanese.

So what is the situation? Are white people hated in Japan? Are we seen as some kind of racists.. or "colonialists" or as something negative? I would find that hard to believe, because every Japanese face I have seen has this ^_^ smile on their face. Always snapping photoes in the capital city, Helsinki. But I am asking this because I would love to go to Japan in about 2 years and experience its awesomeness in every single way. I would hate if I was seen as some kind of ...bad..guy..(?)

And are white/asian couples seen somehow disgusting or ..tradition-breakingly-not-nice... eh..(??)
Most foreigners are welcome in Japan, but not seen as some kind of saints like forum users believe. You will not be treated a free meal because you are caucasian. You may get a few stares at more rural cities, only because caucasians are rare in those part and people find it odd to see a "gaijin" there, but it definitely not the stare of hatred.

unless you run into some extreme group - Say, yakuza for examples, otherwise you will be save. Some Yakuza group still have that mentality of driving out the foreigners...

Anyways, start a new thread if you want to discuss further.
(#28 (permalink))
Old
godwine (Offline)
自爆十秒前

08-30-2011, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayci View Post
. And its kind of obvious, the way the original poster, that he is. Turn off.

But blah blah, you must be stalking me if you really must know about me...;]
You mean trying to get buff in plans for a return trip to get lucky?

This kind of people makes me sick,they go to a foreign country, then their only drive to return is from between their legs. They go home and start planning out how to get lucky on the next visit.

People like these should catch HIV and die a painful death...

Last edited by godwine : 08-30-2011 at 07:11 PM.
(#29 (permalink))
Old
tokusatsufan (Offline)
JF Old Timer

08-30-2011, 08:41 PM

That's too harsh. He hasn't called anyone gay,he hasn't shot anyone,he hasn't killed anyone.
(#30 (permalink))
Old
godwine (Offline)
自爆十秒前

08-30-2011, 11:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokusatsufan View Post
That's too harsh. He hasn't called anyone gay,he hasn't shot anyone,he hasn't killed anyone.
Oh well, maybe this will help a few individuals to start thinking like human than some jungle animals.

That thought is not any better than the actions you described......

Last edited by godwine : 08-31-2011 at 09:53 AM.